Twixx (DayZ)

Hero Nation - Good or bad idea?

Hello.

If you're a bandit, don't proceed on reading :D.

So, an idea came in my mind after I killed a bandit in forest while being a hero myself.

The idea is to make a Hero Nation. You wonder what that is, right?

Well, basicly, Hero Nation would hunt for bandits and hostile players, set up safezones with supplies for players and try to make Chernarus safer.

The requirements would be Skype, mic and a Hero Skin ingame..

What do you guys think about this? Is this a good idea or bad idea?

• Like 1

good idea, but the safezones should be pretty safe and secret, if everybody knows about it, a group of bandits will come and try to take the supplies, I would say you would need to have at least 2 people guarding it at all times... nothing says that a bandit won't come for supplies while nobody is online,

I will admit im a bit of a bandit through my actions but i like your idea, i mean the organisation you will have to put into this project would be pretty epic (trust me running a clan and Meetups etc is pretty time consuming).

You would just have to keep things pretty tight and quiet so you don't get plagued by scripters and bandits as such.

Best of luck with your project though :)

These ideas mostly don't last very long. Safezones become walking buffets for snipers and bandits don't always have the bandit skin.

If you're camp gets stomped by scripters and such try this,A secret Hero Squad that roams chernarus looking to help the friendly's and rid the world of bandits.... Legend has it that these heroes have a secret base...hidden from the outside world.

?

Well, I was thinking that we set up temperioral safe-zones. Such as we arrive in Chernogrosk with our vehicles, and create a safezone in a warehouse, for example, guarded by sandbags and wire fences, after that we'd place afew tents inside the warehouse, place guards around the perimitter, then send out some people to go scavengate, scout and help people. After some time, we gather all the stuff and move on to next location.

Temperioral... I like that word.

Biggest issue with setting up in a location like a warehouse is that people can server hop and make it behind your defenses rather easily.

Scavengate... LOVE that word. I shall use it. :beans:

Not possible in the current iteration of dayz. Roaming in a pack is but bases, safe zones, no.

Time and a place sostronk...time and a place :)

Only possible on a private server - otherwise softcock bandits will just ghost in behind you.

As for sostronk - i'm yet to meet a bandit that doesnt Alt-F4 if he doesnt kill you with his first couple of rounds and you happen to fire back at them (Ok, i exaggerate there have been a few)

Hunting down players in general is just as bad as being a bandit, in my opinion

But incredibly thrilling.

Also, to answer OP's question...no, it will not last, I can guarantee you that.

Edited by Inception.

Hm, if we get like 10-20 hero's, I doubt bandits would stand a chance to attack the base.

Hm, if we get like 10-20 hero's, I doubt bandits would stand a chance to attack the base.

Although I love your idea, you might as well just start a squad and hunt them that way. As for the quote they do and have.