rdemusx

DayZ map set in USA?

DayZ Glasgow. Ned Zombies, Junkie Zombies, Irn Bru, Greggs Sausage Rolls, Empty Buckfast Bottles, Sharpened Screwdrivers and Pound Shop Stanley Blades as weapons only,

Edited by Timboski
  • Like 3

what about brazil? its a nice and lovely country and we have never had lots of zombie movies set here, we had some here but they werent that famous, but sadly theres very few guns in here, mostly are garbage quality.

• Like 2

DayZ Glasgow.

Have to add, sawed off golf club, rolled up "big issue" and "Yer maws tights wie a tattie doon each leg" as weapons.

"Oi ya jakey fucker, git oor here til I gie ye a crack oor the nut!"

yeah brazil would be brilliant there would be a alot of guns though because there is very high gang activity in rio

Not sure if said already but, I think Las Vegas would be the best location for a US map.

Have to add, sawed off golf club, rolled up "big issue" and "Yer maws tights wie a tattie doon each leg" as weapons.

"Oi ya jakey fucker, git oor here til I gie ye a crack oor the nut!"

Aye and you'll never hear the words "I'm friendly"...ever.

• Like 1

Hell no.

Almost every country has a mix of mountains, cities, forests,.. that you seem to think only your states have. Good thing BI is not a US company and rocket is not american.

• Like 1

@Hawc ... lol dont take offense bro, was just shooting an idea out there. No one said America is the only place that has that diverse of landscape. Besides it would not be Rocket making it, but rather someone from the community. Don't get so bent out of shape about an "idea". I would love to see all these ideas put into DayZ. Would be completely awesome, so before shooting off at the mouth about how Americans think that only our country has the diverse landscapes that other countries do ... just remember, not all Americans are as proud as you think xD

Edited by RDemusX
  • Like 1

the only reason we dont like this idea is that america is used hundreds of times in videogames and movies and no other country has really been used much examples. india brazil ireland switzerland finland nigeria belgium the netherlands. are a few

I think there are areas of British Columbia that would be ideal for DayZ.

Especially one of the Golf islands, like Cortes Island.

DayZ, New Orleans.

They already have live photos of what it would look like post apocalyptic when the levees fail.

(before you bash, I am from Nola area)

no way america is just a big NO! i like to see other countries apart from america use in videogames. heres a few examples.

serbia: sorry i dont know anything about serbia

ireland: would be great to wonder around the bogs and marshes and set up a tent at the burren in co.clare and see the waterfalls then set up a sniping spot.

limerick city ireland: great to set up a base in king johns castle and snipe bandits from across the river.

australia: creeping through the outback with a sniper rifle and a fake aussie accent would be great.

belfast northern ireland: would be gret to have a dayz map set in the troubles.

london: loads of fat zombies loads of beef eater zombies.............and best of all the queen zombie!.

alaska: driving a truck while being attacked by hordes of infected would be sweet as a sweet/candy

Am I the only that noticed that there's something wrong here? Edited by James Ashwood
  • Like 3

If it was Maryland would be a good choice because Maryland has a good amount of big cites ex. Annapolis with the bay so you can go across the bay and such with farmlands around annapolis with suburban

What about japan? Its a small country but has lots of interesting places, a megalopolis, a snow filled huge island with that enormous inactive volcano in the middle, lots of islands...

Ah who am i kidding, it would be better if they just invented a land with the blend of almost all places of the world, a very big map.

• Like 2

If it had to be anywhere in the US, I would have to go with Alaska. Small towns snowy places,Wolfs,Bears,Moose and who knows what else could kill you there besides flesh eating zombies.lol It would be different. But I am just talking about a map,Not where it would be set at.

Edited by DanielTy88
  • Like 1

alaska would be the only exeption for a map set in america. personally i think america should be excluded from this game other countries like india japan australia ireland africa egypt brazil would be good starts

Am I the only that noticed that there's something wrong here?

No, It seems yet again apache25 has made a fool of himself again.....

• Like 1