U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

we had a lot of players on yesterday, i was still online at 01:20 last night and we still have >40 players on dayz server! :D

Good to hear that ! Hope the population will remain high :D

We need more pbx boats ! :

Edited by Jeppie

Morning Dan

Jeppie *

haha

Gooooood evening peeps

Where the muffins ... you know ... you are toying with my emotions here ... get offered free muffins and but there are none. :(

I feel a weekend of DayZ coming up, got my PC all back up & running, three SSD's has made it super sonic!! :D

On a side note, anybody hyped up for next-gen? Gaming this year (Outside of the SA hype) has been dry as... Infact I won't say that. :blush:

Where the muffins ... you know ... you are toying with my emotions here ... get offered free muffins and but there are none. :(

Woooo Novo how are you dude :) Glad too see you found our mahussive 437 page thread :P

Hey Panda, I see you guys are looking into JSRS. If possible I'd also recommend Blastcore alongside that as well. Me and my friend were playing some normal ArmA last night with both mods installed, the fights were x2 more intense, and the guns and visuals almost put the game on par with ArmA 3!

Hey Panda, I see you guys are looking into JSRS. If possible I'd also recommend Blastcore alongside that as well. Me and my friend were playing some normal ArmA last night with both mods installed, the fights were x2 more intense, and the guns and visuals almost put the game on par with ArmA 3!

JSRS is currently a very low priority.

JSRS is currently a very low priority.

Fair enough, just making suggestions! :) Your ears will never be the same after playing with JSRS and Blastcore!

• Like 1

Officially stopped playing DayZ MOD and waiting patiently for the SA, in the mean time Company of Heroes 2 and Arma 3 Beta :D

Starting to get a high level CSGO team together and will be competing in the ESL leagues :D woooo

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Shall be jumping on today as it's my day off work! Feel like I've bought new life to ArmA over the last few days, so many mods! Been playing with JSRS, Blastcore, ACE mod, etc.. And it has become the single most realistic, most difficult game I've played. Would recommend downloading some of these mods to anyone! (Not for the weak hearted)

• Like 1

Cheekily jumped on this morning as had a few hours before work, no one on, and it was dark. Pefect! ;)

Any events going? Will start recording/streaming and will upload some vids for you guys!

• Like 1

Server side CC updated to 5.9.3.0

Changelog:

[NEW] Added support for DayZ 1.7.7 and DayZ 1.7.7.1

[CHANGED] Chive support for version 1.3.1

Due to mods not being ready or compatible with DayZ v1.7.7.1, the following mods have been removed or not been added:

[REMOVED]Celle

[REMOVED]Fallujah

[REMOVED]Isla Duala

[REMOVED]Lingor

[REMOVED]Namalsk

[REMOVED]Oring

[REMOVED]Panthera

[REMOVED]Takistan

[REMOVED]Taviana

[REMOVED]Thirsk

[REMOVED]Utes

[REMOVED]Zargabad

[REMOVED]rMod

Please Note: These mods will be added back in and released as an update when they support DayZ v1.7.7.1. This situation is unfortunately unavoidable.

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda

I can't find the server. Can someone help me please?

188.165.222.39:2312

thats the ip mate ;)