U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Oh and good morning :)

Oh and our teamspeak server just made it into the top 10 teamspeak servers in the UK :)

• Like 1

Ok, so the 1.7.7 patch has sparked my interest in DayZ again, I may be about tonight. I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much for SA while keeping it to a point that when it comes out my head will explode..

I also edge ever closer to starting my own channel. I seem to have got the quality nailed down now, recording @ 720p at ease across pretty much all my games. I see no need for 1080p, majority of people don't have the speed to watch full HD on YouTube/Twitch, and 720p is just as good. I may start throwing together some test videos on DayZ maybe, anyone want to become famous? ;)

• Like 1

Ok, so the 1.7.7 patch has sparked my interest in DayZ again, I may be about tonight. I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much for SA while keeping it to a point that when it comes out my head will explode..

I also edge ever closer to starting my own channel. I seem to have got the quality nailed down now, recording @ 720p at ease across pretty much all my games. I see no need for 1080p, majority of people don't have the speed to watch full HD on YouTube/Twitch, and 720p is just as good. I may start throwing together some test videos on DayZ maybe, anyone want to become famous? ;)

excellent, hope to see you on :)

Why am I forced to push to talk?

Oh I see, its only in the chillax type rooms

Because voice activation is annoying

nope

Nothing like a lovely sunny Saturday morning....... Wait. <_<

I hope to be on tomorrow. I ordered two new SSD drives which should be here so I plan on doing a clean install and such! :D

Nothing like a lovely sunny Saturday morning....... Wait. <_<

I hope to be on tomorrow. I ordered two new SSD drives which should be here so I plan on doing a clean install and such! :D

Saturday morning and im at work. How wonderful.

We've decided to do an Admin Convoy. We realise we can't delay again.

Edited by Victus Mortuus
  • Like 1

Care to share any details on the route? i.e. kemenka to berezino

Care to share any details on the route? i.e. kemenka to berezino

Was too busy setting it up. It was Grozovoy to Rog.

Cant help but notice you say "was" you mean the event did go ahead?

Cant help but notice you say "was" you mean the event did go ahead?

Yeah me and Evilution got absolutely Ninja'd by Sgt Ragstorm, Jenkins and Cainey are currently holding the castle.

• Like 1

Hmm well you said it was cancelled so I assumed it was next week