U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

ok, I'll try again... again :P:

Name: AdamUllstrom or Saigon

GUID: 583695e55b9fe7b13a40f9e6a4a6634e

I would like to join your server, because I want to indulge myself into the world of DayZ in a realistic survival adventure. I play by the rules and would love a safe and hacker free server to enjoy this great game with likeminded people.

please work now :D

Edited by AdamUllstrom
  • Like 2

Hello!

Name: h0llywood1

GUID: ec8565bd0035a05052ea05a405836497

I'd like to join your community because It seems active and hacker free. Also I usually play in low populated servers and I think now i'm ready to join a server with some action!

Thank you!

• Like 2

Panda hello, Do you plan to enter for server global statistics (for all time) on the site, but who killed the bandits, killed zombies, and more?

Edited by Hopss

:D getting prepared for our new server on the dedicated server box :P We'll have a 100 slot Chernarus server, and a 40 slot Chernarus server, both using Whitelisting. Idea is to give the best of both, a large server for those who want a lot of action on a big server, and also a great smaller server for those who are put off playing on such a big server but still want our excellent in game atmosphere and hacker free environment :)

The only thing that is holding it back at the moment is both servers use the same database (hive). The database is completely independent and contained on our own server box, but both game servers would share the same database meaning character data would be the same on both servers, i.e. you can server hop between the 100 slot and 40 slot servers, this is something I dont want. My goal for today is to get each server running on its own individual MySQL database.

The 100 slot server will be somewhat of a test at first, it will be the main server, but the test would be whether the Arma II engine and DayZ can handle that many players. It will also be interesting to see how the new dedicated server handles the players compared with our current server, it should handle it much much better :) If Arma / DayZ cannot handle this many players we will reduce the slots accordingly :)

Sounds good, hopefully the server will hold up, more ppl to kill haha :P, will try it out when I get home :)

watch out Helicopters...theres an hijacked Airplane on chernarus...

:D :lol:

Hi!

Name: WM

GUID: e08215ade04eb0675bc0982c91610298

I already played on here around October/November, then I took a break due to real life stuff. It wasn't white listed back then, honestly, I don't even know what exactly was changed besides that. I enjoyed playing there though as it had a nice amount of players online most of the time, didn't meet any hackers and had some great interactions with others.

So I thought now I have more time on my hands I'd continue playing here. Ugh, dunno what else to write about... I'm not a shoot-everything-that-moves kinda guy, what I enjoy the most in dayz is the immersive aspect of it

• Like 1

Just observing mr. Chairs name.... If someone had to tell him bad news, would they say, you best sit down for this... Can he sit down, can he take a chair, or would he be already.....

watch out Helicopters...theres an hijacked Airplane on chernarus...

:D :lol:

Suicide Airlines: crashing planes into choppers since 2013 :D

Edited by -Panda

Panda hello, Do you plan to enter for server global statistics (for all time) on the site, but who killed the bandits, killed zombies, and more?

Not quite sure how this works..... :blush:

The only thing that is holding it back at the moment is both servers use the same database (hive). The database is completely independent and contained on our own server box, but both game servers would share the same database meaning character data would be the same on both servers, i.e. you can server hop between the 100 slot and 40 slot servers, this is something I dont want. My goal for today is to get each server running on its own individual MySQL database.

Update:

Ive managed to get 2 servers running on their own MySQL databases :) Have tested my character in game and it has a unique character on each server, i.e. character data is not transferred from server 1 to server 2, this has many benefits, along with making server hopping impossible. This is a big step that has been accomplished! <3

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 4

Update:

Ive managed to get 2 servers running on their own MySQL databases :) Have tested my character in game and it has a unique character on each server, i.e. character data is not transferred from server 1 to server 2, this has many benefits, along with making server hopping impossible. This is a big step that has been accomplished! <3

Awesome, when will they be ready to use mate?

My details

Name: Jemie

GUID: aefa438a5afe8a0db9d21d4582b7642e

I have a friend who joined this server and says it's great. Seems like you guys have a good community here. :)

• Like 1

Update:

:o

Update:

Can I ask do you plan to migrate the current db to the new server or are you going for a fresh start?

Any guys teaming up in the north east/eastern part of Chern'?

Relatively new to the server, tired of trying to solo as friends haven't bought the game yet :D

Could use a friend for the apocalypse!

Helloeveryone.

Name in game : Oscar

GUID: 02698f31f475c295057ea1bef5fbaa36

I really would like to play on this Server because it is looking free from hackers and the community seems also friendly.

I am playing by the rules and I am not using any kind of cheats.

It would be nice if you whitelist me.

MfG

• Like 1

Hey i posted a few pages back about a problem i had. Does seem like a one off, since then I've been pretty well geared and had some run ins with players.

So everything is working OK for me now.

Good server, I'm gonna stick around.

Does UK#10 have their own community site or forum?

Hi all

Name in game: Libra

GUID: a837964ce647eb5b7f0739d1f20ff7fc

I played DayZ when it came out, but stopped when the hacking got out of control. Would love to play again and this server seems a great place to do that :)

• Like 1

Can I ask do you plan to migrate the current db to the new server or are you going for a fresh start?

Fresh start mate, we dont have access to the current Vilayer database.

I love populated servers, always a challenge. And whitelisted too? Count me in, son.

ING: Rectilian

Guid: 86bd9e52363aaeb627496f9ecd777b27

See you ingame!

• Like 1

- Name RebelZ

- Location Sweden

- GUID 0c93cabbcfd2ed067710609f2addc250

Want to play with my friends on a server not infested with hackers that teleports you straight to the moon or bring early armageddon to the whole world with a press of a button. Thats what made me give up on DayZ but this server makes me want to play again.

• Like 2

- Name: uniVerse-ld

- Guid: fd620d0eec86612b08b5782d0d9cf73b

Same reason as RebelZ, you can have all my beans if I get to play on a good server again!

• Like 2

Name: UKGC

GUID: 9f9a815ca7e2ea8ed24e981c02f29045

Reason: I would love to be a part of a DayZ community where I can enjoy Hacker free gameplay and play with my mates :) (PS. In my first post I had my GUID incorrect)

• Like 1

name: Oakward

guid: ff031cb939bc268f7aeead78f1977f90

reason: Tired of hackers, have mates Jam and Rene playing here, and the "rock paper zombie" is down =)

• Like 1