U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

i dunno if u can invite friends of if they have to join by themself but here's a friend who wants to play:

Name: Zcavanger

loc: Sweden

GUID: e8ec7783e947a3a7567d1a6bbff7cb28

reason: WANNA HAVE FUN! and don't want to meet any invisible men ;)

• Like 2

Sadly all us RSB have moved away, oh well, it was nice while it lasted, cya Panda and MrB :c

:facepalm:

Whitelist application:

Name: moos

GUID: fa5b476f7af980bc79ca9506edcbba45

Reason: I want to play on a quality high populated server where there is loads of fun without the fear of hackers and game bugs.

Edited by moos
  • Like 1

Test server worked well last night - different spawn location was interesting nice to see vehicles in their original spawn locations too!

No lag encountered, although there was not many on.

• Like 1

I have logged on, but I have no gear and have spawned at the coast along with others, can we be rolled back?

Mark had working choppa picked up John, was in it for 5 mins then everyone got kicked, I never even got picked up.

so has the BE issue been sorted or we playing on the test server just now? Test server was good last night, seemed plenty of angry, easily agro'd Z going about which I like.

All the tents were gone on the server? :(

so has the BE issue been sorted or we playing on the test server just now? Test server was good last night, seemed plenty of angry, easily agro'd Z going about which I like.

Use the normal uk10 server. The hive reset would have been forced by the battle eye update corrupting hive data or something similar. Vilayer wouldn't of reset the hive unless it was 100% necessary.

Hi Panda,

When the new server goes live will it have the same address as the old one, and will all our equipment carry over?

Had some nice kills on u guys, u will be missed ;) haha

Hahah, yeah we enjoyed the fights with you.

Name: GriF

ID: bad6ae13eo3e2c7a5838647810f60080

There my friends

• Like 1

Use the normal uk10 server. The hive reset would have been forced by the battle eye update corrupting hive data or something similar. Vilayer wouldn't of reset the hive unless it was 100% necessary.

Hey, does a hive reset mean everything is reset or just players?

1. GeorgeFatality

2. Poland

3. d8752316716c79b5798235c6c33dc819

4. I really want to play on your hackers free server! I was playing DayZ for like 2 months but I quit because no free time. I was playing alone but now I'm back and my brother want to join me (he never played DayZ before - he will write to you tonight probably and ask if he can join). I played bandit mostly... loner bandit.

Why your sever? Everybody says your community is great. I want to start play so much so please give me a chance :)

I hate hackers, combat loggers and ghosting.

Some questions:

1. How many servers you run? Where can I find info about them?

2. Have you got any private forum or website? Would be great!

3. Is ghosting allowed?? You know... that thing when u logout at server A the login server B to change position and then go back to A... this is lame, I hate this.

Waiting for your reply! Thanks ;*

• Like 1

Hey, does a hive reset mean everything is reset or just players?

Normally it is just player data, but a full reset means everything is reset as all character data, vehicle data and tent data is stored on the hives database.

1. GeorgeFatality

2. Poland

3. d8752316716c79b5798235c6c33dc819

4. I really want to play on your hackers free server! I was playing DayZ for like 2 months but I quit because no free time. I was playing alone but now I'm back and my brother want to join me (he never played DayZ before - he will write to you tonight probably and ask if he can join). I played bandit mostly... loner bandit.

Why your sever? Everybody says your community is great. I want to start play so much so please give me a chance :)

I hate hackers, combat loggers and ghosting.

Some questions:

1. How many servers you run? Where can I find info about them?

2. Have you got any private forum or website? Would be great!

3. Is ghosting allowed?? You know... that thing when u logout at server A the login server B to change position and then go back to A... this is lame, I hate this.

Waiting for your reply! Thanks ;*

At the moment 1 server, however I am in process of setting up a dedicated server box and will be hosting 4-6 game servers. Maybe more as its a high spec server ;-)

No private website yet although there is plans and I have registered the domain name.

No server hopping is not allowed and I will temp ban anyone caught doing so.

Will add you to the whitelist later when im home from work ;-)

Hi there !

• Ingame name : Grendel
  • GUID: 572686cdf6838efb0a26c79671c233d8

The reason why i want to play on this server is pretty simple - i am tired of getting hacked.

I would consider myself as a fair player even though i'm a bandit ^^.

So it would be nice if you accept me !

cheers !

• Like 1

Normally it is just player data, but a full reset means everything is reset as all character data, vehicle data and tent data is stored on the hives database.

I guess I better go and find out! thanks panda

Whitelist application:

Name: Mandingo

Guid: 5cec534b3642fb4414fabab6016ca545

I'm tired of hackers and I just want to enjoy DayZ on your server cause it seems to be awesome

• Like 1

Ran into luikero (not sure about spelling) again and killed him and for the second time in like 3 days his body is gone hear flies see blood but no body, his friend ran behind a wall and combatlogged thinking it might have been tasote but not sure. Around 15.50 server time between vybor and kabanino. It's not the first time I made a report on luikero and I'm pretty sure its not the last time either. Benny said he was looking into it but thought i'd post here, im sure we're not the only one that ran into this.

Ran into luikero (not sure about spelling) again and killed him and for the second time in like 3 days his body is gone hear flies see blood but no body, his friend ran behind a wall and combatlogged thinking it might have been tasote but not sure. Around 15.50 server time between vybor and kabanino. It's not the first time I made a report on luikero and I'm pretty sure its not the last time either. Benny said he was looking into it but thought i'd post here, im sure we're not the only one that ran into this.

Please report combat logging directly to admins via PM, rather than in our thread. Thanks.

Hey there! :D

Name : Kjetil

Guid : 437aa473d26372d07912ab47780a0262

Reason : Want to play on a hacking free server, and enjoy the game with some friends that already has been approved :D

• Like 1

Name: A Friendly Terrorist

GUID: 5987f5a480525373c93a5d5577bb8efd

Reason: because i am quite fed up of bad laggy hacker infested servers and would like a reliable one to play on regularly.

sorry about the extra number earlier :)

Edited by Ryan.T