U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

1. GeorgeFatality

2. Poland

3. d8752316716c79b5798235c6c33dc819

4. Uhhhh .... I wrote it in the email but unfortunately can't copy-paste it now in here :D Hope u will read this in your mailbox.

• Like 1

- Name: Paulo César

- GUID: 0217dbee3656ee7acbbdc7e05b1cde19

- Why you wish to play on #UK10:

Hi there guys, my name is Paulo and i am from Brazil. I know, my country is famous to have bad condut players and hackers. But i want to tell you some things. My clan "VIP Team" have kind of three months together. And we are a group that plays very well, we have tactics, strategies and know make the decisions at the right times. We were on a server white-listed on Brazil. but he failed precisely because most Brazilians do not like a hardline server. So, i want to test my ping and my speed on your server, and if works, i'd like to move all my clan here. We are not hackers, not duppers, not ghosts, we hate bad players who shoot on Elektro as sniper. Well, we are really legitimal players on DayZ. So i want this request, you will not regret it.

• Like 1

GG Weasel GG ill you back dont you worry :P

GG Weasel GG ill you back dont you worry :P

if i will able to connect some day.. ^^

Ring sting from lasts nights curry is not the best feeling at 7am.... Niether is being trapped in a small hot room filled with the putrid smell :)

Oink indeed

I have logged on, but I have no gear and have spawned at the coast along with others, can we be rolled back?

Name: ARQUEN

GUID:9c2af85a9ec1322b44335d059a24ae06

• Like 1

I dunno mate no one seems to know if it's intentional, we have no vehicles either though.

This is data that is stored on the hive. Hopefuly no reset but ill have a proper look tonight after I finish work.

Edited by -Panda

I made a video about the helicopter that was broken in Cherno last night. Plus a little bit of singing at the end! :P

*generic error*

Edited by Lewwy
  • Like 3

Weasel...what was the error message on the test server last night? Something like " server responded....................."

Cheers

Weasel...what was the error message on the test server last night? Something like " server responded....................."

Cheers

creating character

Cheers

Think it was "Server has stopped responding due to lack of beans"

*video*

Taking a fully red helicopter out of the middle of Cherno. <----- Just what we do!

Toastie singing New York New York = amazing!

Too right my friend! Be afraid guys, your choppers aren't safe.. :P

Name: QumoX

GUID: 3f04b31e79738e17d74d66578f1000ba

• Like 1

Name: Gilley

GUID: 49f39e6270e6ff7fff3fda09b42c444f

Just looking to play dayz the right way without the threat of hackers. I'm a friendly player until I get shot at. :)

• Like 1

Sadly all us RSB have moved away, oh well, it was nice while it lasted, cya Panda and MrB :c

• Like 1

Sadly all us RSB have moved away, oh well, it was nice while it lasted, cya Panda and MrB :c

Bai bai

:'( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!