U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Okay so im new to day z and im making a youtube series about this mod with a friend of mine, and I need a good private server with no hackers and no dumb ass's. So tell me how is your server the right one for my videos. Also, is it okay to promote this server to the public because some people do not like there server ip open to the public on youtube.

So if you want me and my friend on your server just tell me how dedicated you guys and. Are you ok for me to promote your server (it's cool if your not)

hope to see you online B)

May I recommend adding a chinook helicopter for admin users they can carry cars and possibly boats as well as lots of people and has machine guns on it so its defendable if bandits do try to take it

• Like 1

The server is great for recording on, got a whole series down on it.

I would like to add my voice to those requesting a white-list, those on the server are amazing people, be they bandit, bambi, survivor or something inbetween

• Like 1

Okay so im new to day z and im making a youtube series about this mod with a friend of mine, and I need a good private server with no hackers and no dumb ass's. So tell me how is your server the right one for my videos. Also, is it okay to promote this server to the public because some people do not like there server ip open to the public on youtube.

So if you want me and my friend on your server just tell me how dedicated you guys and. Are you ok for me to promote your server (it's cool if your not)

hope to see you online B)

Hi yurmom7896, I dont need to tell you how good the server is, this becomes evident by reading our promotion and discussion threads.

You are welcome to come and play on our server, and create whatever videos you want, but I do NOT want this server to be posted/advertised on YouTube or any other forum. You can upload videos, but please blank out any references to UKZW and do not post the IP or port. I have no need to advertise this server outside of the DayZ forum.

Thanks dude!

Dr. Turk is in the server panda, kinda too similar to Commander Turk, looked at his gametracker thingy, first seen 28th oct :/.

will try update when i get in server, could be someone different, will update

there was silence on side chat when i asked about him so i dunno tbh.

further im not sure if u are aware but the server seems to be crashing way to often, will give yellow chain then no msg received... seems to happen when server nears 60 ppl, not restart btw incase u thought i was confusing a restart with crash. it happened 4 times between restarts yesterday just before hacker killed server

Edited by xryboxryanx

whitelist would be great,yes....yesterday the server got nuked,i and a few others survived because the hacker teleported everyone to a location north of elektro....me and the few survivors ran away instantly and the hacker only nuked a small area.....so glad i survived,wow.

Played on here today but was killed twice when unarmed after spawning. Some real tools around, although I did meet a nice guy 'MadDuck' before that. I'll be back later and hope for a bit more luck! :)

what is this rule: DONT USER THE SIDE CHAT about? is this about not using the TEXTChatting (/) or is it about the VOICEChatting (CapsLock)?

hey panda

i got banned just before posting this for shouting into the side channel " STOP TALKING IN SIDE CHANNEL". i've been playing on your server for a few weeks now and its one of the best communities on a dayz server. Please unban me, if not i understand just let me know? thanks

Please PM me your GUID. The ban should be only a 24hr ban, or 48hr ban.

what is this rule: DONT USER THE SIDE CHAT about? is this about not using the TEXTChatting (/) or is it about the VOICEChatting (CapsLock)?

No VOIP over side chat. No voice. Nothing that makes a sound.

Text is fine though so long as it's reasonably civil.

Side chat is enabled because I want it to be used, however it is only to be used for TEXT in ENGLISH. No voice over side chat what so ever. This is stated clearly in the server rules and the server's MOTD.

Edited by -Panda

thats what i thought, but i hear all the time someone speaking and was wondering if i didnt get it wrong.

So, no CAPS LOCK should be used - roger that ;)

what are you guys using for communicating to the person you just met? to say Friendly or Hands Up! ?

thats what i thought, but i hear all the time someone speaking and was wondering if i didnt get it wrong.

So, no CAPS LOCK should be used - roger that ;)

what are you guys using for communicating to the person you just met? to say Friendly or Hands Up! ?

Pressing '.' will cycle through the channels to 'direct' where you can use voice (caps lock) as it will only be heard by people within a short range.

• Like 2

lol....first time i got killed: server restart killed me somehow. second time the same. third time THE SAME....now i got killed by a ghillied guy who somehow didnt die...i shot him in the head with my dmr,he was unconscious,couldnt loot him so i shot him in the head with my m1911,then i got instakilled.....sorry for flaming here but is there nothing an admin can do about shit like this?

• Like 1

could i please be unbanned, i told someone in side chat not to use it, i know this is a server rule and i will just mute it from now on, as you know i have been active with a few mates on your server now for a few weeks, people who were talking when i was, got only a 48hr ban i got perm ban. if you dont want to unban me just reply no because i understand

EDIT - thanks, my guid is 67bf3c3e048961d26fa46138788330fc

EDIT - i can not pm you, it said you could not recieve any messages.

Edited by tiktaks

could i please be unbanned, i told someone in side chat not to use it, i know this is a server rule and i will just mute it from now on, as you know i have been active with a few mates on your server now for a few weeks, people who were talking when i was, got only a 48hr ban i got perm ban. if you dont want to unban me just reply no because i understand

EDIT - thanks, my guid is 67bf3c3e048961d26fa46138788330fc

EDIT - i can not pm you, it said you could not recieve any messages.

Nice try, but I remember you. Your ban will be upheld. Go spam a different server.

• Like 1

Nice try, but I remember you. Your ban will be upheld. Go spam a different server.

:( ok hope your server goes well

EDIT - all i did was tell someone to shutup i cant understand how its spamming, but admins word goes

Edited by tiktaks

think the server has crashed for good

think the server has crashed for good

Server shows as playing with 36/60 people. Are you sure this crash you're refering to isnt the scheduled 4pm restart?

Server shows as playing with 36/60 people. Are you sure this crash you're refering to isnt the scheduled 4pm restart?

na its fine