U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Np, i get them mailed too :)

When are the server restarts? I heard something about every 4 hours now instead of 6?

• Like 1

Np, i get them mailed too :)

When are the server restarts? I heard something about every 4 hours now instead of 6?

Yep every 4 hours now due to the increase in players and popularity

Restarts at: 00:00, 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00.

• Like 1

sorry i didnt get all the guys in the sea i got kicked then the boat got destroyed while i was absent got 6 tho and i hear more where saved

major hacking problems, probs some new version of script kiddy program released, i hope this gets sorted out soon

nope, same old common scripts, nothing new here! We got 2 boats picking everyone up though, love the community spirit on here :D

• Like 2

there was a pbx tht saved me, thx daniel of tcc, then he disconnected, one of the resucees tht was saved with me took over boat, but on this return to the shore a granade blow up, destrying boat, i then went out in a 20 kph fishing boat picking up the last 7 guys, great community on your server panda, it took timne but we done it. everyone was grateful

you should be proud haha <3

• Like 2

problems are persisting, someone by the name of andre is invisible, teleporting ppl to him, teleported beside my tractor i alt f4'd straight away, trying to troll by saying otheres are hacking, pretending he has access to logs, he is just a piece of work panda

ban this cunt

delta ryan,

Edited by xryboxryanx
  • Like 1

server is down at 0715 hasnt come back up yet after 20 mins :-( dunno if its the hive

I was having the server name changed so I could claim ownership on GameTracker.com :) All done now and should be running :)

there was a pbx tht saved me, thx daniel of tcc, then he disconnected, one of the resucees tht was saved with me took over boat, but on this return to the shore a granade blow up, destrying boat, i then went out in a 20 kph fishing boat picking up the last 7 guys, great community on your server panda, it took timne but we done it. everyone was grateful

you should be proud haha <3

Sorry for getting diconnected i was having issue's at the time, but glad you got to shore safeley, dont know who took over the PBX but i was dropping groups off at different points along the shore and about ten meters away from the beach to give myself time to get to a safe distance to avoid getting shot at and this grenade issue happening. But anyway at least when i was unable to connect again you continued my rescue operation thanks mate and good work you have my beans lol :D

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 2

60 ppl on the server, do they not know i want to play. a lot of familiar names which is awesome, really great community on this server, some good, some bad, some ugly but all great fun!!!

Panda how long does it take for vehicles to respawn on the server is it 7 days?

time for whitelist?

Please, yes. As much as the anti-hack and admin presence is nice, whitelisting is a much greater deterrence and block to the inevitable nuking and scripting of a high-pop server. There is a large enough community of players already on the server to support such a move as well I believe.

server was hacked again at 0004 every teleported

server was also hacked at 1954 every teleported.

has server been rolled back ?

• Like 1

hey panda

i got banned just before posting this for shouting into the side channel " STOP TALKING IN SIDE CHANNEL". i've been playing on your server for a few weeks now and its one of the best communities on a dayz server. Please unban me, if not i understand just let me know? thanks

panda,

not sure if you destroied it already... we (about 5 people) found after the 2nd teleporting (01:30 GMT+2) the "magic box" full of 50x each items on the game on position 130094 about 50m - 100m from the cellphone tower. as far as i know nobody took anything from it (i just took the map and GPS to report the possition). now i got killed by the sniper (probably hacker/owner of this box).

please destroy it.

keep up the awsome job you doing with your friends!!!

mac

Edited by maciCZech

Guys i need my sleep now, got work in 6 hrs, I'll give the whitelisting a serious thought. Cheers. (other admins, Danny & dj66luke are in control of the server in my absence tonight)

Cheers guys