U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Is the update the reason all the servers seem to have 10,000 ping for me and empty? Hopefully its not just me lol

Am I the only person having problems with the new 1.7.7 i.e. getting into the server

No clue what is going on are servers down?

Player's Name: Colman

GUID: eb068cc80acc4c7e23174b6a533a1450

I origonally quit playing Dayz becuase of Hackers and lack of excitement (spawn, grab a gun, find some food, get shot, spawn...) hearing about the full release of Dayz Standalone gave me the urge to play Dayz again, im hoping to find a more interactive and fun enviroment (hacker free) to play Dayz in until the Standalone comes out and a group of relitivly seriouse games who want to have fun.

Thanks for Reading. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Name: Warren

GUID: 57488dc3471108c52adaf36aa776e0e4

Friend of ^^^

Looking for a nice fun server to play on.

• Like 1

Hope you will get a quick respond panda!

Me too

Hope you will get a quick respond panda!

The website is down for me so I think they've done a runner.

Good job Panda have some beanzzzzzz :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

Fun times in elecktro 3 murders in about 2 mins

• Like 1

"[Wip] 5.9.6.0

Due to the current issues being experienced, I have decided to push forward a release of DayZ Control Center and prepare it for full release at the end of this month. The release will be 5.9.6.0 and I will try to include some bug fixes if there is time, but it is fundamentally focussed on bringing the whole 5.9.2.* versions together in one new installer package.

Change Log:

[NEW] Finalised support for DayZ 1.7.7

[NEW] Create new installer package to use optional locally downloaded files or to connect to a remote server (that is configurable) for the downloads.

[CHANGE] Minor cosmetic changes to the installer and website ui.

[FIX] Provide the option to use phpMyAdmin instead of Chive. This will depend on a few extraneous factors and I will provide more feedback regarding this.

...more to follow

I will start looking at the work involved later on tonight and will update this post. Please don't ask me for a release date or for the version, it will be available sometime this month."

http://dayzcc.tk/ind...d&threadID=4612

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda
  • Like 1

43 players on :)

We had 50 on a few minutes ago apparently. :lol: Hopefully a fix for the custom buildings comes about by tomorrow.

We had 50 on a few minutes ago apparently. :lol: Hopefully a fix for the custom buildings comes about by tomorrow.

Apparently the update didnt do anything to restrict custom buildings

"[Wip] 5.9.6.0

Due to the current issues being experienced, I have decided to push forward a release of DayZ Control Center and prepare it for full release at the end of this month. The release will be 5.9.6.0 and I will try to include some bug fixes if there is time, but it is fundamentally focussed on bringing the whole 5.9.2.* versions together in one new installer package.

Change Log:

[NEW] Finalised support for DayZ 1.7.7

[NEW] Create new installer package to use optional locally downloaded files or to connect to a remote server (that is configurable) for the downloads.

[CHANGE] Minor cosmetic changes to the installer and website ui.

[FIX] Provide the option to use phpMyAdmin instead of Chive. This will depend on a few extraneous factors and I will provide more feedback regarding this.

...more to follow

I will start looking at the work involved later on tonight and will update this post. Please don't ask me for a release date or for the version, it will be available sometime this month."

http://dayzcc.tk/ind...d&threadID=4612

What does this mean?

Server side shenanigans

Cool