U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

mmmm where am I :o

arma2_2013_05_04_12_05_03_237.jpg

pobeda dam

OK I'm pretty happy with the NEAF, please give some feedback, suggestions etc etc :)

arma2_2013_05_04_13_27_43_580.jpg

arma2_2013_05_04_13_29_14_639.jpg

arma2_2013_05_04_13_29_44_981.jpg

arma2_2013_05_04_13_27_10_948.jpg

Looks awesome but I feel there are to many of them towers and no planes :) but looks bloody brilliant mate :thumbsup: :beans: :thumbsup: :beans: :thumbsup:

Actually ignore the towers comment looking back looks fine now :thumbsup:

OK I'm pretty happy with the NEAF, please give some feedback, suggestions etc etc :)

arma2_2013_05_04_13_27_43_580.jpg

arma2_2013_05_04_13_29_14_639.jpg

arma2_2013_05_04_13_29_44_981.jpg

arma2_2013_05_04_13_27_10_948.jpg

Looks good :) On the suggestions side of things though... What are your views on adding in a few different types of scenery and such things around the map that would maybe improve the feel of being in a post apocalyptic world. Things that show signs of a struggle, things that show that things were desperate, before things got really bad (bandits and such) the last few humans that had hope banded together in towns untill they were finally overrun by the hordes. Im not suggesting placing any loot spawns or anything that could give people an advantage. Just simply to give the world a better feel.

For example, some people would tried to have escape, but didnt make it out alive. Obviously there would have been a quarrentine etc so there would be a military checkpoint on the way out (on a main road) so there could be a military checkpoint broken down and wrecked with a line of vehicle wrecks leading up to it, say Kamenka, Komorovo, Balota or somewhere. Not military loot spawns just areas that 1) would show the horror of what went on and how many didnt make it out and 2) It would also add more options and opportunies for different scenarios during PVP, such a thing could be used as either a hiding place or for cover, maybe even to set up ambush, literally anything the players can think of.

Perhaps to force (probably not the right word) gameplay into some of the smaller, more empty towns that players never go to because they have no reason to (other than hide tents), you could add objects and scenery within a town like Kumyrna to make it look like the last stand for humanity happened here, it already has graves behind the churche and not a lot else around it but broken buildings. Maybe like a couple of checkpoints and wrecks at either end of the town along the road, a hanging man in the rafters of the church showing the horror of what happened and how some people gave up. Also im pretty sure that hanging man would probably look like a player if you were approaching the town from a funny angle so it would hopefully scare people and give them a mission to investigate :)

Basically what im suggesting is adding objects and scenery to:

1) Show signs of a struggle and humanities last stand

2) Offer more gameplay options during PVP; Cover, base, set up ambush etc etc

3) Spread out the gameplay across the map which could lead to interesting encounters and scenarios between clans and other players

If its possible though, it might be worth putting in say a medical area on the west side of the map to give players more reason to go there, to encourage conflict and gameplay in that area. Nothing over the top tho to make it too easy for people, perhaps just a small checkpoint, a couple of wrecks and medical tent with a table inside it with 1 medical box. Definitly not on the same scale as a hospital.

Above all though stay true to DayZ and the horror/survival/desperation aspect that its all about. Not to make it easier for everyone.

I could go on and on all day but I think i've typed enough lol

So when is all this cool stuff being implemented?

Or what about a military style (no loot) area with things like this, mass burning of infected before it all got overrun....

d1_zps6f3c18d5.jpg

d3_zps00cce3fb.jpg

d2_zps8d94de11.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, A mass burial site at say klen mountain with them danger signs, body bags, graves and mass body graves????, Of course if it is possible and if you have the time and like/want to do it :)

Edited by DappaDan95

2012-07-31_00005_zpse053f80c.jpg 2012-07-31_00004_zps850cd994.jpg 2012-07-31_00001_zpsa0519347.jpg 2012-07-31_00002_zpsf73bd14e.jpg 2012-07-31_00003_zpsa8491578.jpg Have this kind of crash at Balota or NWAF maybe?

Yeah, A mass burial site at say klen mountain with them danger signs, body bags, graves and mass body graves????, Of course if it is possible and if you have the time and like/want to do it :)

you can create it if you like, Arma 2 OA main menu -> press CTL+E to enter editor :) Go google the controls etc tho theres quite a bit. When you saved it just send us the .sqf file :)

• Like 1

The Admin Team are working on new Buildings/towns/ military areas and stuff on our test server,

you can create it if you like, Arma 2 OA main menu -> press CTL+E to enter editor :) Go google the controls etc tho theres quite a bit. When you saved it just send us the .sqf file :)

Fuck yes! <3 I love this shit! lol now my fun with the editor might not all be for no reason lol I made a team death match on utes and night, red vs blue team with takistani forces patroling the area in jeeps and a couple helis and tanks and snipers hidden around and a few ammo crates here and there. But it never seen the light of day :( lol Now I can actually do something useful! lol

so hungover....... 4hrs sleeeppp... arrggghhh :(

oh, and we have an admin event tonight :D

• Like 1

While my sausages are sizzling away in the background in preperation for the perfect sausage bacon and egg sandwich, I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you an exciting yet depressing story which took place last night, i'll keep it short :)

(All time is GMT)

4:00am - N33KO and Chillin are the last two people on the server after the main friday night rush, Deviant has just left and we sit shooting zombies from the roofs in cherno. Chillin then goes off to bed and I am the only one left

4:10am - I was about to go to bed too untill I decide this is a great opportunity to safely scavenge supplies, planning to take about 30mins or so then go to bed, so I pick up a few things and head to Stary, when I get there I see a Huey, it needs everything on it.....but oh look over there at Novy! A police car!, if I get in this I can have that chopper repaired quick quickly, but damn, it has a wheel missing, oh well, back to stary and the super market I go, but wow holy shit, a tractor stuck in a bush! with a wheel and a jerry can, drive this to the police car and get heli parts :)

4:15am - 6am - Its taking longer than expected to find parts, at this point quint momentarily logs in and is in complete shock and disgust with the rainy weather then disappears and quick as he came

6am - 7:20am - Got everything, drive back to stary, fix the chopper fully green, fly to skalka for refuel

7:30 - Get to skalka and see the dust from a little bird taking off, the little bird takes off and crashes into the forest destroying about 6 or 7 trees, an unsurvival crash I assumed. So I land the chopper to continue refueling

7:31am - Murdered by a 10 year old russian Kid with an M14 :(

Three and a half hours wasted, but it was still fun lol damn russian kids lol

UK#10 <3

• Like 2