U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: RjTurneR

GUID: 7e8ccbf5b35d255b423bc3bfce9e5961

Reason Wanting to Join: Wanting to find a stable, hacker free server with a good, solid community to play during the final few months in the run up to Standalone release. Also looking to start recording my experiences on DayZ and uploading to a channel that I currently have in the works. Previous attempts to find servers like this have resulted in too few regular players, ruined by hackers, or not enough of a community to keeps things fun and interesting.

Thanks.

Edit: After reading through the first few dozen pages of the thread, I realised I had actually signed up to this months and months ago, sometime last year but drifted away to another server. I just joined to see if it still allowed me in, which it does. If you wish to re-consider my application, thats fine anyway, as I did sign up awhile back. :)

Anyway, I look forward to playing here! :D

:beans:

Edited by RJTurneR
  • Like 1

Hi all. Today my friend finds SVD NSPU (with a night vision scope) in Berezeno tent. I cant see it on any weapons list. Is it hacked?

Our list of new weapons says SVS_NSPU_EP1 :D

BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG

BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo

M4A1_HWS_GL_camo

M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_camo

M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1

M16A4_ACG_GL

G23A

G36C

G36K

G36_c_SD_eotech

Sa61_EP1

M4SPR

M40A3

SVD_NSPU_EP1

KSVK

VSS_Vintorez

M60A4_EP1

MG36

RPK_74

Edited by -Panda

Pretty cool idea tho!!

Yeah, I thought so too. But executing it just didn't work. It was fun making it and I learned some new things about editing so it's all good.

Yeah, I thought so too. But executing it just didn't work. It was fun making it and I learned some new things about editing so it's all good.

I can just hear your voice whilst I'm reading your comments.

No emotion at all, haha.

First night in the server, not too shabby. Found some dirty script kiddies base with a US Army Basic weapons box (Could you make it more obvious to see?) and got me a jeep out of it. Funny thing is, I saw the same jeep drive past me on way to Staroye from Electro, thinking "I wonder if he stops somewhere up here..?".

Only a few hours into my experience, have to give big credit to the Admins, hacker free is spot on!

First night in the server, not too shabby. Found some dirty script kiddies base with a US Army Basic weapons box (Could you make it more obvious to see?) and got me a jeep out of it. Funny thing is, I saw the same jeep drive past me on way to Staroye from Electro, thinking "I wonder if he stops somewhere up here..?".

Only a few hours into my experience, have to give big credit to the Admins, hacker free is spot on!

Seriously!

name: TEQUILA!

Location; Germany

GUID: e25f0bf41ba1b70b856d64b3c9cb9902

Statement:I hate cheaters and I like to play with my friends who are already on the server.

Server: Chernarus #1

• Like 1

http://cdn.dashburst.../Grumpy-Cat.jpg

P.S. Anyone know why this is just a link and not a photo like some other people do? :'(

Edited by zZi_N33KO_iZz

use the [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] tags (without the spaces before/after the [ ] )

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

nope :(

moments later.....

gc_zps55353421.jpg

yay! :) Only photobucket works lol

Edited by zZi_N33KO_iZz
  • Like 1

Custom buildings???

Custom buildings???

Depends on where & what. I think Kamenka should at least have a shop on all servers, at least so people can grab some food & drink, as Kamorovo isn't much better for loot, apart from the industrial. Don't think firestations should be placed in places like Kamenka though, I think they should stay risk/reward, like Cherno/Electro/NWAF/etc...

• Like 1

I personally think Chernarus needs to be 2x as large

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

Name-
Colley

Location-
United States

GUID-
086d6494350b5ae020ae7131f5943408

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10-
im coming back to dayz after a long break and im looking for a server for me and my friend to play on!
Edited by Justin619
  • Like 1

Big night of boxing tomorrow night!

Weigh in is streamed live in 10mins :)

Edited by -Panda

Panda, you've done a pretty dam good job with this server and I've only been playing 2 days. Kind of feels like I'm going to good ol' DayZ, unlike these other servers that are overloaded with vehicles/heli's/extra weapons, etc...

Me and MrSiViF ended up getting into a fight with two uP guys in Elektro tonight, and despite losing our gear even after a valiant effort to run back to attempt to get revenge, we still had a lot of fun. Another plus is nobody makes any accusations or whines, which is common on a lot of servers. Sometimes the server goes 20 minutes without anyone saying a thing in side chat!

Good job!

• Like 2

I personally think Chernarus needs to be 2x as large

bb_zpsd2c9bb34.gif?t=1367628863

Edited by zZi_N33KO_iZz
  • Like 1

I think barracks at neaf

IMO I think it should be 4x as large but then you would need lots of players around 200