U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

The best video in the world!

Shame it was not the real Justin :(
  • Like 1

- Name Aeia

- Location UK

- GUID 1fddc9c8d1a290e4c1f686d8b3c783c3

- Want a good whitelist server to play on with a few friends... this one is very active and the scripts your server is using is just what we want!

• Like 1

- Name Aeia

- Location UK

- GUID 1fddc9c8d1a290e4c1f686d8b3c783c3

- Want a good whitelist server to play on with a few friends... this one is very active and the scripts your server is using is just what we want!

Added to the whitelist. Come join uS!

• Like 1

- Name: [DDR] Cave troll

- GUID: 824bd020705e9fb153a1580832561bea

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Im tired of the hackers and I realy hope that your server will be what I am looking for.

• Like 2

[DDR]elHoncho

Sweden

aa1298da8ac918660a6cd47826a5de8a

For a more hackerfree environment.

• Like 2

-Name: Chemical

-GUID: 9fec9c232a39dbca8a4622fd21d10831

-I'm with Aeia, looking for a good quality whitelist server to play on with some friends!

- Name (Madcap Laughs)

- Location (Russia)

- GUID (6bec20296e910796d734a81ebdd000ee)

- Want to hackerfree server with fair players

• Like 1

Good moooorning UK#10!

I made yet another video! Aaaand it's kind of a re-upload. I need your opinions on this, so how do you like the new presentation? I'm not totally going to quit doing commentaries, but I thought of doing some episodes in this style. It's a learning process, so constructive criticism is even more welcome than usually! But take a look at it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SuflFxZtZY

I hope you guys enjoy!

Good moooorning UK#10!

I made yet another video! Aaaand it's kind of a re-upload. I need your opinions on this, so how do you like the new presentation? I'm not totally going to quit doing commentaries, but I thought of doing some episodes in this style. It's a learning process, so constructive criticism is even more welcome than usually! But take a look at it!

I hope you guys enjoy!

Didn't enjoy this one at all mate.. The comic style is way too boring, you should just keep doing commentary.

It's just too much stop and go, see a bit of footage, screen freezes, continues, fine if it happens like once or two times but I find it rather boring watching a video that way.

• Like 1

Didn't enjoy this one at all mate.. The comic style is way too boring, you should just keep doing commentary.

It's just too much stop and go, see a bit of footage, screen freezes, continues, fine if it happens like once or two times but I find it rather boring watching a video that way.

this ;)

What exactly sets this server apart from other UK ones? We're -atm- having a population problem and just looking for a few tips, really. :)

Haha!

I appreciate your comments! Guess I'll scrap this idea :)

Well, chin to chest and onwards to new disappointments! ;)

• Like 2

What exactly sets this server apart from other UK ones? We're -atm- having a population problem and just looking for a few tips, really. :)

First things that come to mind; an excellent community and dedicated admin team.

Ill send you a PM when I get chance later today, busy at work atm :(

Good moooorning UK#10!

I hope you guys enjoy!

Pretty cool idea tho!!

• Like 1

Hi all. Today my friend finds SVD NSPU (with a night vision scope) in Berezeno tent. I cant see it on any weapons list. Is it hacked?

Edited by DEsCHANeL

Hi all. Today my friend finds SVD NSPU (with a night vision scope) in Berezeno tent. I cant see it on any weapons list. Is it hacked?

it's legit

We've got custom weapons, babe.