U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Soooooo.... I geuss you like cats???

Name: Rafix

GUID: Still waiting for battleye enabled servers.

Hi, I'd ver much like to join since I'm a diehard fan of zombie survival games. I found this post and couldn't resist.

Edited by Rafix
  • Like 1

not really, like Panda's tho

hahaha
  • Like 1

What is the server name for Arma 3, if there is any?

arma 3 server is temporarily down as it is linked to my steam account which i need on my PC atm. As soon as BIS release a server .exe that doesnt need Steam then it'll be back up :)

• Like 2

How long can that take?

do you have guys you can play arma 3 with? I can set the server up now for you if you like. Also are you on teamspeak ?

• Like 1

do you have guys you can play arma 3 with? I can set the server up now for you if you like. Also are you on teamspeak ?

I don't have anyone to play with for now, but I would still very much like being able to play on an Arma 3 zombie server yes.

I can log to ts if needed yeah.

I am looking forward to Arma 3 server but would rather you have the .exe and set it proper so it does not interupt your day to day stuff :)

Edited by DappaDan95

Hey I'm BeepBeepImaJeep on the server.

Today I got banned with no warning.

Obvsiously the sole reason was that I was playing with DT. I like playing with Ryan and Seb, but apparently using another TS than the zombieworld's one so I can communicate with them (since they got banned from ZW's one) is a ban worthy offense in the eyes of Panda.

Panda, good luck getting more ppl playing on your server with you keeping making such decisions. Players number keep droping week after week anyway, even with the white list off.

It's really a shame because I liked being part of this community, and I'm going to miss playing with fun and cool guys like Quint, Deviant, Kettu, Neeko, Kidd, Chris, Popa, Steve and all the other cool cats of the server. I'm also gonna miss the epic fights against the GzG and Up guys a lot, it's been fun having ennemies like you :)

I'm gonna miss my awesome tents at 028-092 (20 top guns and 8 coyote backpacks up for grabs lads :D) but yeah, Panda's passive agressive ways have turned me off of ZW for good.

Bye dudes, and take it easy.

Pierre

Edited by Piwaigee
  • Like 1

it out of order wht u did panda, u banned us for no valid reason, the reason u make up was you were scared we were taking people from the zw ts and we were going to form our own group/community or we would migrate which is completely false. yes we were taking people off zw ts but tht was simply because we all wanted to play together and tht was only possible on other ts as thunderfap was banned for what i have been told was a weak perma ban to say the least, maybe a couple days max but tht first ban being perma was wht started all of this. you could have unbanned thunderfap and all of this would have gone away and never happened but you never did this even after weeks and thunder wanting to apologize to you but had no way to do so. So people started changing ts to play together, we still all played on uk#10 as a main server, we were never intending to change server. yet u seemed to think we were about to and steal uk#10 of players which we weren't doing. So you ban all of dt and people associated with dt, eg beepbeep for no good reason, u have chosen to ban 6-7 people and indirectly make around 15-20 friends of friends of dt change server instead of unbanning one person which would have make this all go away. i know as a head admin u need to watch your player base closely to keep server alive but i think this is the wrong decision to make and u have lost a lot of your active player base with these bans. i enjoyed this community even through all the controversy and i had no intention to move server or ts if i had a choice but shit happens i guess. been here since pg 1-2 of this post, one of the last originals is being forced to move to put it plainly but it has been good hahaha, everyone i have played with u know who u are, good times for all i feel ;). thts pretty much it tbh, just a note the beepbeep ban was major bullshit imo, guy was more active than anyone, real loss their :/ imo. none of the ban were needed but beepbeep was exceptianally out of order anyway i will cya all u guys later, take it easy.

Ryan, (Delta Ryan)

The zombie world admin team and I have already spoke with yourself individually, and with all other members of your DT clan about this before. We will not tolerate players using our teamspeak whilst playing on other dayz servers. You guys have pushed too far. Taking our members and inviting them to a different teamspeak, and to play on different servers is downright disrespectful and insulting, to expect this to be tolerated is ludicrous.

Beep beep we will make an exception for you as you are fairly new to the DT clan and I know you enjoy playing with our zombie world players, you are welcome back on our servers should you like to play here. The rest of the DT clan can move on.

We continue to provide an excellent gaming atmosphere for our players, and our community is still growing despite the recent quite times which I feel DayZ in general is going through. ZombieWorld.eu look forward to hosting DayZ Standalone with large capacity servers on our dedicated server box :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

The zombie world admin team and I have already spoke with yourself individually, and with all other members of your DT clan about this before. We will not tolerate players using our teamspeak whilst playing on other dayz servers. You guys have pushed too far. Taking our members and inviting them to a different teamspeak, and to play on different servers is downright disrespectful and insulting, to expect this to be tolerated is ludicrous.

Beep beep we will make an exception for you as you are fairly new to the DT clan and I know you enjoy playing with our zombie world players, you are welcome back on our servers should you like to play here. The rest of the DT clan can move on.

We continue to provide an excellent gaming atmosphere for our players, and our community is still growing despite the recent quite times which I feel DayZ in general is going through. ZombieWorld.eu look forward to hosting DayZ Standalone with large capacity servers on our dedicated server box :)

I don't think I want to, man.

And on a side note, and not that it matters but it just bugs me to read your little arrangements with the truth :

-They never invited me to play anywhere else, I just asked them where we could talk so we could keep playing on this server as a team.

-The number of times they used ZW TS while playing on another server was veeery marginal, and they would have ceased immediatly, have you just told them "hey guys, look this is not cool you can't keep doing that", but no you just banned them from the TS alltogether.

So I think I too will just move on and find a server where the head admin is not a mood swinging little child.

• Like 2

I don't think I want to, man.

And on a side note, and not that it matters but it just bugs me to read your little arrangements with the truth :

-They never invited me to play anywhere else, I just asked them where we could talk so we could keep playing on this server as a team.

-The number of times they used ZW TS while playing on another server was veeery marginal, and they would have ceased immediatly, have you just told them "hey guys, look this is not cool you can't keep doing that", but no you just banned them from the TS alltogether.

So I think I too will just move on and find a server where the head admin is not a mood swinging little child.

folks, lets all keep a calm head here and not say stuff wer'e gonna regret(boths sides here). Personnally i would like to see some sort of compromise being reached here,as I geniunely think this is a misunderstnading combiend with everyones own stress. We all have jobs, we all have our own problems so its very easy to escalate on the interwebs here, I would advise all parties concerned to take a chill pill for the night and not to post what thye mgiht regret. Sound fair gentlemen?

I'm going to miss playing with fun and cool guys like Quint, Deviant, Kettu, Neeko, Kidd, Chris, Popa, Steve and all the other cool cats of the server.

I shed a manly tear :(

Edited by TFF-Chris
  • Like 2

We never asked anyone outside DT to move server, and the people in DT never, EVER considered permanately moving server, this is something u have wrong. Yes we asked people to move teamspeak but that was because u banned Thunderfap and we had no way to play as a team, something which we have stated many times, we used another teamspeak to play on your server 95% of the time simply for convenience as a fellow DT member, who was well like by many in the ZW community, had been banned without anyway to appeal. We never meant to be disrespectful to anyone on the server, you yourself included, the fact ZW TS was the only way many of DT got in touch, forced us to try get the message out that we had to move TS to continue to play as a team due to Thunders ban, so we changed the DT channel name, this was aimed at only DT members, im sorry if this added more fuel to the fire, which it seemed to do, but it was the only way we saw fit after the ban. eventually DT did all move to other TS as it was our only choice and we still came into UK#10 TS very often and i played with chillout crew even after DT moved, i was still friends with many in UK#10 TS and so was others in DT, we would have all moved back into UK#10 TS if it was possible, hell we would probably join back even if we were banned from chillout haha, i know its possible ;) but that wasn't ever an option so we continued to play uk#10 server from a different ts and we ocassionally invited people to join up for a night and have some innocent fun on uk#10, we never every asked people to join another server.

To be honest Panda I'm more pissed u couldn't explain it to us all, you just ban us all with no reason at the time, none of us appreciated it.

i really dont know peoples options on this but i cant see everyone agreeing with you on this, not even all the admins...

Edited by xryboxryanx

luv u long time chris haha, that ban finally came :P steve won in the end lololol

Justice has been served!

You're next Steve.

• Like 1

I belive people are getting bored of just running into Elecktro/Cherno going up north getting some good gear and then......... what, camp stary sobor... people are just starting to wait for standalone and play other games in the mean time e.g War Thunder, Arma 3, Company of Heroes 2 etc etc. Generally when 1.7.7 comes out with new features I get back into the game for a while just because there are new things to do like when they add the wind effects that make sniping harder and make the game more imersive to play. Even just new loot items becuase it injects more variety into the game! But when SA comes and you can do things like build undeground bases eventualy and go into almost every building then people will once again flock to play the game :) sorry for rambling on but my point is that DayZ as a MOD is going through a rough time atm

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 2

Totally wrong. We gave all DT a firm warning when admins spoke to them about using our public teamspeak rooms whilst playing on other servers, normally players doing this on our teamspeak would be banned straight away but we gave them a second chance. Despite our long conversations and warnings with the DT members they still openly used our public teamspeak gaming rooms whilst playing on other dayz servers that are not hosted by us. It goes without saying that we provide our teamspeak for our members and our players, not for the players on some other server, go and join their teamspeak!

I created two private passworded rooms for the DT team, you could have done anything you wanted in these private rooms, played any games, on any servers. Obviously we would want you to play on our dayz servers but if you switch and swap between servers but keep it to yourself and don't advertise to everyone what youre doing, then there is no harm done. What you guys do in private is up to you, but when you use our public rooms and openly talk about playing on another server, that is too far, and there is no way in hell you can expect this to be tolerated. I have had a number of players contact me informing me they have been invited by DT to join them on another server and on another teamspeak. We have given you enough leigh way and enough chances, DT again have gone too far and have brought this upon themselves. You simply cannot expect to invite/take our members over to another dayz server and another teamspeak and still expect to be allowed to play on our servers.

You will not be given a third chance. You are all banned, now move along.

Edited by -Panda