U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Weasel are you a pilot? IRL, not sure who said that you were probubly Sneeky. But then again he did say Panda was a Chef IRL lol.

EL_DICKO

England

e266299d16714d341396fe7cba117c13

I'm tired of going on servers and finding that there are people hacking, all i want to do is play a game of dayz with genuine players who want to have a good time.

• Like 2

- Name: 2lazy2login

- GUID: 65e68e058fd7ab3fe630e22f323d77ed

- I'm lethal with a hatchet!

• Like 1

- Name: Mr.Friendly

- GUID: bc3f6b1d08f7e944d400413ffb70ffca

- I've been looking for a well maintained and secure server with a decent community to start playing on again for quite a while now and your server sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

• Like 1

- Name: Mr.Friendly

- GUID: bc3f6b1d08f7e944d400413ffb70ffca

- I've been looking for a well maintained and secure server with a decent community to start playing on again for quite a while now and your server sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

Name: Jared

GUID: 6d42f696d00efb3b6a3b5ac6f9069980

Thanks!

Welcome guys :) Feel free to join us on teamspeak, we have a number of members from the USA on teamspeak too :P

• Like 1

Maybe you could combine the race and hostage event into the same night? They are pretty close right now.

• Like 1

The admins have a hostage in a Ural with 2 humvee's (one on point and one to the rear) and you have to get him form kemenka to NEAF to a waiting plane to escape. And we have to either work together or not, to stop the admins getting to the plane and getting away with the hostage. *NO SATCHEL CHARGES, AND NO ADMIN RESPAWNS ALLOWED* Thought's

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

The admins have a hostage in a Ural with 2 humvee's (one on point and one to the rear) and you have to get him form kemenka to NEAF to a waiting plane to escape. And we have to either work together or not, to stop the admins getting to the plane and getting away with the hostage. *NO SATCHEL CHARGES, AND NO ADMIN RESPAWNS ALLOWED* Thought's

they would be dead within a few minutes

• Like 1

they would be dead within a few minutes

What because they cant drive for s**t or because people were using satchel charges?

Whitelist Application

Name - Soul Cake

Location - Alabama, United States of America

GUID - b05dbd078d168ceb93dc34c0149c6253

Brief Statement - I have been playing DayZ for around three months, but my experiences have always been marked by death by hackers, unresponsive servers, and a general lack of interesting experiences. I feel that joining a well establish hive, such as this one, would be able to provide a much better experience of the game.

• Like 2

Whitelist Application

Name - Soul Cake

Location - Alabama, United States of America

GUID - b05dbd078d168ceb93dc34c0149c6253

Brief Statement - I have been playing DayZ for around three months, but my experiences have always been marked by death by hackers, unresponsive servers, and a general lack of interesting experiences. I feel that joining a well establish hive, such as this one, would be able to provide a much better experience of the game.

Welcome to the server. Added to the white list, Come join us on TS 188.165.222.39

• Like 1

Name: AndreiSZS

GUID: f476248e2cf3d2a757202733efadef3d

Bunch of Russian bodies from the ixbt.com forums plays on the server, so I want to join the team

• Like 1

Name: AndreiSZS

GUID: f476248e2cf3d2a757202733efadef3d

Bunch of Russian bodies from the ixbt.com forums plays on the server, so I want to join the team

Welcome to the server. Added to the white list, Come join us on TS 188.165.222.39

• Like 1

So we have the race event tonight... kamenka to the NEAF!

All vehicles will be provided and will contain spare parts incase you have an accident whilst driving :)

Event start will be 8.30 BST tonight !!!

• Like 2

Is it a set route or not?

Name: Dark.T

GUID: a2e61a1eb38b6708b87676eb1f6efc65

Name: BeagleGB

GUID: 4d6469b5aa2968276d582d5b4484eda1

Name: doggi

GUID: 3055154aac0722054477b2d0a4bc78a0

We're looking for stable and hackers free private hive server.

• Like 1

im in for the race! itll be wacky races without wacky(if you know what i mena :P )

• Like 1

OMFG OMFG OMFG

* [NEW] - Servers date have been locked to give full moon nights

• Like 1

So we have the race event tonight... kamenka to the NEAF!

All vehicles will be provided and will contain spare parts incase you have an accident whilst driving :)

Event start will be 8.30 BST tonight !!!

I'm in!!

Affected addons:

* dayz_anim

* dayz_code

* dayz_communityassets

* dayz_sfx

* dayz_server (server admins only)

* Mission (server admins only) (Prerequisites)

* SQL Files (server admins only)

Community Notes:

* DayZ 1.7.7

Changes:

* [Prerequisites] New mission file downloaded from (http://www.silentspy...sion-generator/)

* [Prerequisites] BattlEye filters must be updated manually by server admins.

* [NEW] - Removed annoying "re-arm" option from actions menu

* [NEW] - Models and textures for mutton.

* [NEW] - Separate meat for goats, same blood regen as mutton.

* [NEW] - Can now combine magazines.

* [NEW] - Added new loot & table for church.

* [NEW] - Added new food and drink items (only found in supermarkets).

* [NEW] - Added model for a dropped map and watch.

* [NEW] - Weapon MakarovSD (Military, Military Special).

* [NEW] - Weapon RPK_74 (Mi8 Helicrash).

* [NEW] - Vehicle Damage in Percent (With a Toolbox).

* [NEW] - 5L Fuel can takes 1 inv slot.

* [NEW] - Bigger Compass (You can see the number of degrees).

* [NEW] - Added auth retry system to make sure clients are auth'ed before they spawn (should stop seagull issue).

* [NEW] - Added force end mission for players joining with wrong version/failed auth. (Will replace timeout later).

* [NEW] - Mi8 Crash site model.

* [NEW] - 3 New decayed Zeds - harder to kill (WIP).

* [NEW] - Added optional watermark for servername (server admins only).

* [NEW] - "Sleep" at tents changed to "Rest". (WIP)

* [NEW] - Remote exec security. Should prevent all major RE exploits

* [NEW] - Clear Ground around crash sites have now been disabled by default, server admins can enable. (http://i.imgur.com/uVDfGym.jpg)

* [NEW] - Vehicles and tents now report free gear slots. Example: Old Camping Tent (weapons/others/backpacks). http://ziellos2k.net...17141327522.png

* [NEW] - Weapons spawns now have a chance to spawn with 0 mags up to a max of 3.

* [NEW] - Melee weapons can now be dropped and picked up using the normal a2 system. (This means you can now store in backpack and tents, without swapping to toolbelt)

* [NEW] - New starting gear added. ("Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","HandRoadFlare").

* [NEW] - Servers date have been locked to give full moon nights.

* [FIXED] - Vehicle repair should now always work correctly.

* [FIXED] - M107 & AS50 Lock on system removed. (Removes green boxes)

* [FIXED] - Humanity skin change can now change during gameplay in all directions. (No longer have to die to change from hero to normal to bandit and vice versa)

* [FIXED] - StudyBody should now work. (Describing wounds accurately)

* [FIXED] - Crashsite loot should now spawn correct for all types of Crash model.

* [FIXED] - Hero Skin teleport issue.

* [FIXED] - BAF Bags so they don't set on fire. :-) (no moaning it was a bug)

* [FIXED] - Updated timeout timer from 40 secs to 60 secs, Should allow lower end systems to keep up. (Something went wrong, please disconnect and try again!)

* [FIXED] - Zeds spawning underground.

* [FIXED] - Loot spawning underground.

* [FIXED] - Melee weapons having no ammo on login/skin change.

* [FIXED] - Loot Spawns have now been fully resolved. Buildings are now tagged and will not spawn any new loot for 10 minutes.

* [FIXED] - Loot Cleanup has now been fully resolved. Old loot piles will now be cleaned every 15 minutes and no players within 250 meters(WIP). (Server performance boost)

* [FIXED] - Gear menu exploit to force respawn.

* [FIXED] - Optimized some destruction effects for security and performance.

* [FIXED] - Unconscious damage scale to only happen if hit by zeds.

* [uPDATED] - Reset action alert of zeds, Zeds hearing from actions is now reset back to 1.7.5.1 - M107_DZ Zed pull range 450 meters (Max sight/hearing from movement forced to 80 meters)

* [uPDATED] - Updated rabbit to drop 2 raw food items. Lowered hp gain to Raw - 200 each / Cooked - 800 each.

* [uPDATED] - Moved anti teleport system to mission. Server admins can choose to enable/disable. (See prerequisites)

* [uPDATED] - M107 lowered chance in loot tables.

* [uPDATED] - AS50 lowered chance in loot tables.

* [uPDTAED] - ALL loot table weights have been updated.

* [uPDTAED] - ALL loot table weights have been rebalanced.

* [uPDATED] - Updated Czech, German, Spanish, French and Russian stringtable.

* [uPDATED] - Mac and 1911 Pistol dmg updated.

* [uPDATED] - CrashSite Loot should now represent each type of model more. (("MilitaryWEST","HeliCrashWEST") Two new crash site loot tables)

* [uPDATED] - Zed spawn timer from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. This should allow an area to be cleared of zeds before more spawn.

* [uPDATED] - Re-added the "save" option to tents and vehicles. This is a fail-safe option, not required. (Due to a small amount of servers reporting issues with tents saving. With no info for us to recreate we re-added this option to save tents/vehicles)

* [uPDATED] - Zed generate system. Should stop zeds spawning in view of players then being deleted.

* [uPDATED] - Zeds overall dmg has been updated per hit/per zed (Old Type: Max possible dmg = body 600, Legs 100, Hands 50, Head 1200 New Type: Body 1200, Head 2400)

* [uPDATED] - Bleed from zed attacks will now only happen if the initial dmg is above 0.7 or the zed gives a head shot. (should reduce the amount of bandages needed)

* [uPDATED] - Zeds knocking players unconscious now has a 50/50 chance if dmg multiplier is above > 0.8

* [uPDATED] - When unconscious all dmg is lowed to 50 blood for each hit zeds do no matter the part they hit. (Should allow some survivability)

* [uPDATED] - Zeds sight and sound chance has been re-added so there is a chance they can ignore you.

* [uPDATED] - Sight and sound rebalanced to make them a little more even from movement.

* [uPDATED] - Call extension calls for vehicle dmg.

* [uPDATED] - Zeds will no longer spawn for air vehicles.

* [uPDATED] - Hunters loot table adjusted with more weapons.

* [uPDATED] - SQL files working on Linux.

* [uPDATED] - Add crawl animation damage. Players will now take dmg from crawling zeds.

* [uPDATED] - Updated zed speed to default.

* [uPDATED] - Melee systems updated.

* [uPDATED] - Old Bandit skin for male chars.

* [uPDATED] - Lowered action sound for refuel from 10 meters to 5.

* [uPDATED] - Lowered Direct comms action sound.

* [uPDATED] - Vehicle damage syncs updated to reduce call extension spam.

* [uPDATED] - Lowered Transfusion infection rate.

* [uPDATED] - Quiver acts as a quiver, you now have to take an arrow out of the quiver.

* [uPDATED] - You can now only have 1 quiver in your main inventory.

* [uPDATED] - Melee range has been updated.

* [REMOVED] - Wild spawning zeds. (Zeds spawning in forest areas will be added next patch)

* [REMOVED] - Zeds can now push players to the ground when attacked from behind.