U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

No mate all character data is the same and you wont have lost anything :)

IP address is always the same for all our servers including teamspeak, as everything is hosted on our dedicated server box, all that changes is the port.

Chernarus 1 = 188.165.222.39:2302

Chernarus 2 = 188.165.222.39:2312

Utes PvP = 188.165.222.39:2322

Namalsk = 188.165.222.39:2352

TeamSpeak = 188.165.222.39

:( Had lost all my gear on spawn, is this going to happen every time there are server changes?

- Name: JJ

-GUID: 236061769e3da077309bd0aa6c078f51

Aaaand why do I want to get on this server?

Well the community sounds cool and a hacker free server is always a good thing plus my friend is playing on this server and I would like to join him.

• Like 1

:( Had lost all my gear on spawn, is this going to happen every time there are server changes?

There were no changes made that causes you to lose gear.

I spanwed fresh, no gear and near electro. It was a clean start for me, last time I played I was tooled up to the max just south of stary.

I thought mine had disappeared today for good, but they are both back, yours should be too if mine are :)

I googled it for hours and youtube but no none of what people say to do actually works lol its so frustrating cause I have so much I need to upload from UK#10 :(

yep, tent is back :thumbsup:

• Like 1

- Name: JJ

-GUID: 236061769e3da077309bd0aa6c078f51

Aaaand why do I want to get on this server?

Well the community sounds cool and a hacker free server is always a good thing plus my friend is playing on this server and I would like to join him.

I have a problem with joining.. the server kicks me off... even though I was accepted on the whitelist.. as far as I know atleast... I checked my guid plenty of times and I didn't find problems with it... so what is wrong? can someone help me? :( My can of beans is empty :emptycan:
  • Like 1

Name: JippyUK

GUID: 8a0552971e9719891154bf9590f6003d

Got a friend as well waiting to get on...

Name: V-Lad

GUID: ff1fb6b0bc8fb49ac3342b8b7a2f3035

Hoping to get whitelisted so we can get started today, been looking for a decent server to start again on, fed up of hackers n scripters... lovely low ping here as well :D..

EDIT

Thanks for whitelist!

Edited by jippyuk
  • Like 1

Name Racelogic

Location Sweden

GUID 65a3ca5ab94f67a7d9a9ffc17c5c8b33

Looking for a server with less hacking going on, hopefully this will be my main dayz server from now on :) ...

• Like 1

Application for UK#10.

Name(In game): [eXp.] Cxyle

My GUID: 0eeeca40119b5f308c5787029c36d031

Started playing Day Z recently with friends and currently looking for a active, hacker free server that I can land in, UK#10 seems to be a good active server and I would like to be a part of it.

Cheers, Cxyle.

• Like 1

hey panda! i noticed that b4, the server supported 100 players, but now, its supports 50. wen it used to support 100, i cud play fine, without any lag issues, had 150 ping which was more than satisfactory. but after that 50 players server update, my ping has been around 330, and i cant join! plz roll back the original changes because i cant play or plz fix this problem. thanks!

Oh dear oh dear lol theres always one lol looks like ya cant please everybody lol

Do a fresh install of vegas. This is what I did when I had problems with vegas pro 11 in the past ♡

Ive done that 3 times already at least lol I'll work somethin out I hope :)

Oh dear oh dear lol theres always one lol looks like ya cant please everybody lol

Ive done that 3 times already at least lol I'll work somethin out I hope :)

if its a legit copy of vegas go to the official forum

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/default.asp

*Sigh* some of the people on this game astound me, was at the NWAF on UK10 mark 2 just after its restart today, guy shot at me and missed me, saw where he was so ran up to get him, he'd already logged out. If you are willing to do the crime people, you should be willing to do the time!

• Like 1

I have a problem with joining.. the server kicks me off... even though I was accepted on the whitelist.. as far as I know atleast... I checked my guid plenty of times and I didn't find problems with it... so what is wrong? can someone help me? :( My can of beans is empty :emptycan:

is your DayZ up to date ?

Name: Lewis [iGN, TM Skream]

GUID: da6d8e75c387df31442456f29e9b8b0d

Reason I want to join is because I want to find a local server with features such as yours.

One of the main reasons is because its professional, I like that because It ensures me that

I know its going to be a good server before I have even played it :)

• Like 1

Hi,

Name: [MPL]Zabek

GUID: 74dc374b6fd069993bf92c9dd6e4040c

My friend:

Name: [MPL]Stefan

GUID: 35236810fe1fd03b248d03e16b35a60a

We play together and we are looking for hacker-free server where you can have fun.

• Like 1

Just finished a small game session on your server, fantastic... Lag is very little, nice community and loot is on a decent level... Looking forward to more sessions. There a dedicated forum for this server or is this post the only place to make comments?

Just wondering on the kill messages when you kill another player. Preferred the anonymity personally when taking down a bandit / regular player. Was this voted by the majority of the vets on this server or is this up for discussion?

name: anonimu

guid: fadfe23eb89fa4e915fa401a1cd53b26

Looking for a server with less hacking going on

• Like 1

Just finished a small game session on your server, fantastic... Lag is very little, nice community and loot is on a decent level... Looking forward to more sessions. There a dedicated forum for this server or is this post the only place to make comments?

Just wondering on the kill messages when you kill another player. Preferred the anonymity personally when taking down a bandit / regular player. Was this voted by the majority of the vets on this server or is this up for discussion?

Glad youre enjoying the server :)

Death messages are open to discussion, ive created a poll so we can show what it preferred :)

16a92d30192d1ff764f46be316e4facf

Hey guys,

i´d like to play on youre Private Hive DayZ server.

My Name is Marcel, im from Germany and 16 years old.

I play DayZ since release.

I want to play on your DayZ server, becouse off my bad english. Id like to learn more english for school, and i realy like to speak or write in english! :)

Id like to record for Youtube on your Server too. I will do probs for youre serve if its ok for you guys.

My guid was the first time wrong i´m sorry

Here is the RIGHT GUID : 16a92d30192d1ff764f46be316e4facf

Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/TheMMK308

Best whises from Germany,

Marci

Ps. Realy nice Community i got a question so i joined ur Teamspeakserver, 5 minutes later an realy nice guy called papadopulus, helped me and show me how to whitelist! :))

• Like 1

- Name: Yout Elling (Dan) kotchi (stefan)

- GUID: b0b0249e2645aeacea360a5c85d3cb04

-

Me and my brother would like to join this little community, we are in our late 20s going strong on 30 and we are getting tired of playing on rarely functioning public servers.

We are friendly and whenever we play dayz we mostly just trekk around trying to find stuff, we dont go out of our way to kill zombies or players but we defend ourselves if need be.

When my brother gets of work, I will provide his GUID too.

//Dan

• Like 1

why? why 2 servers with 50 people on each? every shitty server has the same strategy. congratulations, you ruined your server!

Hi,

Please may I be added onto the white list?

Name Darren

- Location England

- GUID eb7c545e28c2306ca461a0ec1bc365a6

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#

I wish to join as I have been playing the game on my own for a couple of days but I believe a game like this has to have team mates just to experience the full potential of this game!

Edited by Epic89
  • Like 1