U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hey, I would like to join this server because I'm looking for some serious gameplay without hackers, inactive admins, etc. So my friends have already joined this server and I would really appreciate it if you'd let me join :)

Name: August

GUID: dd9580316b353a9c8f3eb3604ff5eefc

• Like 1

I have unbanned you with the benefit of the doubt as you are friends with Set_Cat who is a long term regular player. If you did combat log, take this as a strong warning it is not tolerated and will be punished.

Beast is my admin, and you should respect his wishes.

Thanks

Thx, But I just can't imagine why he ban me. I play yesterday with Set_Cat all the time in Electro and today I log in and see ban for Berezino combat log, it is obviously he don't see any logs and just choose me

Edited by Rauk

Thx, But I just can't imagine why he ban me. I play yesterday with Set_Cat all the time in Electro and today I log in and see ban for Berezino combat log, it is obviously he don't see any logs and just choose me

Start argueing and ill just ban you. Youre lucky enough that I unbanned you in the first place. If I were u I would be greatful and not continue questioning my admins after I lifted you ban!!!!

Edited by -Panda

does anyone els got problems to connect to the server?

i keep getting connection faild ore get kicked of :|

0:18 to 0:33 is me. everyone who ever flyed with me will confirm that. :D

• Like 1

Please can you also add my friend

Name : Yippie Ki Yay

GUID : ecf1f72e54e3f86bd9fd5420c12343e9

Reason : To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment that all my mates are always talking about

I have changed the Upper case to the correct lower case. Please can you ammend him on the whitelist please.

• Like 1

Name: Steve

GUID: 6a55cf0360ac6b58ecfbd4b7835c712c

Name: Darkl3ss

GUID: d02a2bbdeb3a2faf08cbcd01d5306eee

We're looking for a new home to setup a base and play on regular. Looking for a highly populated whitelisted server as our previous servers are just full of hackers and we end up doing a lot of work for nothing. We previously applied via email a few days ago but thought it would be best adding it here too.

Thanks

• Like 1

Could you add my other brother please

Name: The Dude

GUID:

...one problem, he cannot retrieve his GUID. Ideas?

Name:Stephen O Halloran

GUID: a4427495d9b28c90b806d2cb71f29

Reason:To get into a big hacker-free server that will hopefully last a long time.

Hi me and my friend would like to apply for your white list server since we are sick of hackers sabotaging our game, people screaming in side chat and admins that don't care.

We are:

Name: Hjortronhatt

GUID: 8e0def958cbaebca05d08b664024

Name: Lingonhatt

GUID: 6a4d5869b34432023497dfc63ebd9e65

GUIDs too short

Added

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Could you add my other brother please

Name: The Dude

GUID:

...one problem, he cannot retrieve his GUID. Ideas?

Try join the server and tell me his player name

• Like 2

Hello

Name - Lysali

Location - Romania

GUID - 945512a800fb4c379523e481588679cd

I didn't play DayZ for a while .. Wanted to play again, but now it seems like the game is full of Hackers and stuff like that on public servers and some private ... Since 3 days I've non stop been killed by teleportation and stuff like that ... I really want to play in good conditions and your server seems stable and safe, thank you.

Oh and I have also a friend who wants to join the server too, his name is Biks, I think he will post here soon.

Edited by Lysali
  • Like 1

Hi, I would love to join this server. Some friends of mine came across it and recommended it to me and it looks really interesting. I just want to be part of a friendly anti-cheating community and play this game the way it is meant to be played!

Name: [TBC] Lozzo87

GUID: c2ae405ca01e31488a3c826b8283067e

• Like 1

Hey guys, I really want to join you guys in real and pure atmosphere. Lately, cheaters have ruined the game and it's very sad. I've been playing this game for 3 days now and I'd like to live it like it should be. Please accept me in the family ^^ Cheers guys

Name: Biks

GUID: 79a3588f4a80aa9145d62972d3146243

• Like 1

Name - ididi9

Location - Midlands - UK

GUID - 94dbfb1b6f728f9940778f8c6a1956e4

I want to play on a hacker free server which such a large player count as yours, I'm also looking forward to be on a popular UK server.

• Like 1

Try join the server and tell me his player name

He found it....

Player Name: The Dude

GUID: 611626d8abd3a7b9794abd40d561c971

Cheers

Edited by rabidjoe
  • Like 1

Hi again... apparently i'm an idiot... double checked against the wrong number on my paper...

Should have been:

Name: Hjortronhatt

GUID: 8e0def958cbaebca05d08b940b664024

(32 numbers this time:P)

sorry for the inconvenience, i hope you let me in :)

• Like 2

- Name Ruben

- Location The Netherlands

- GUID f77b27d254a339f002c96e01a90a5018

- Some of my friends play on this server, they had good words about it. Plus i'd like to play in a server that is activily anti hacker. DayZ is awesoem!!

• Like 1

So it's friday tommorow any news about TS?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active !!

Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team :) I suggest you all stop using SkyPe and join our Teamspeak !! :D

IP: 213.251.187.23

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Me and a friend are fed up with encountering hackers on all the servers that we join and would, hereby, love to give this server a try!

In-game name: Dices

GUID: 74e4ba2b6a68cee1b88b3662f014c2aa

My friend's info:

In-game name: Amose

GUID: 086479cc3343104606522dbabf4532d6

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Like 1

- Name: Pherol

- GUID: 80b42e03161feb3c9b7b7efcca5cc4fc

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Looking to join a community, not just random servers all the time. Pluss it would be nice to play the game for real, without lame cheaters.

• Like 1

Name Warhammer

Location russia

GUID c38ad1d2463e7a25176670b9506421f9

I played at this server for about a week now and its just so awesome

Edited by adler89
  • Like 1

- Name (Oog70)

- Location (Netherlands)

- GUID (beea75e472898do1df4192343428572e)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

I hope to be playing on this server soon because I recently started playing DayZ and I feel like I get to learn the game in a server like this. But also my first game was a game with a hacker and thats just not fun..

Great greetings

Oog70

• Like 1

Stuck at loading after 900 restarts..

Is it just me?

You are not alone buddy, i just disconnected from the server and now i am unable to reconnect.