U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

-Name: Jack

-GUID: ad41bfd15ad95fe796225c6d88977bf0

• Like 1

logging in... seeing 3 Persons in fornt of me while im logging in..

smashing Escape...

• Like 1

ingame name. [MotD]Don_koul

Location. Denmark

Guid. 560a3a687db44217369ad33d258c2a44

See u in there.... i hope.

ingame name. [MotD]Don_koul

Location. Denmark

Guid. 560a3a687db44217369ad33d258c2a44

See u in there.... i hope.

Added you mate, cant give beans tho as i reached my bean giving limit :(

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by -Panda

Added you mate, cant give beans tho as i reached my bean giving limit :(

Awsome TY M8.

Panda, I got your email and posted at the top :)

[edit] I got your beans but still can't connect to the server, i'll do a screen print of my guid.

Edited by Bstardo

hey I've got your beans but I still can not log on the server it still say you most applay for whitlist can you help me

[MotD] Coq Rouge

with kind regards

Tommy

You are in the same team as [iRK] Carl. He was banned for being a hacker, all known associates are also banned.

Hes a friend yes but we werent running around together and i didnt even know he waas hacking? we have the same tag but we werent together on the server so why do i get banned because someone i know was hacking?! seems abit unfair... Edited by yakine

Hes a friend yes but we werent running around together and i didnt even know he waas hacking? we have the same tag but we werent together on the server so why do i get banned because someone i know was hacking?! seems abit unfair...

Well its not unfair to all the players who play legitimately. If you have a hacker in your group, its down to you to resolve with him. But my policy has always been, if one member of a group is caught hacking, the entire group gets banned. If one member of a team is definitely a hacker, its extremely likely more in the same team are also hacking.

If you are a genuine player, then I understand you being upset with the decision, but you need to see is from an admins point of view aswell.

• Like 1

Even better, G36SD ! :lol:

I wasn't even whitelisted on the server at 14:00 so care to explain? I killed Gaz and you are seriously this mad about it...

Well its not unfair to all the players who play legitimately. If you have a hacker in your group, its down to you to resolve with him. But my policy has always been, if one member of a group is caught hacking, the entire group gets banned. If one member of a team is definitely a hacker, its extremely likely more in the same team are also hacking.

If you are a genuine player, then I understand you being upset with the decision, but you need to see is from an admins point of view aswell.

i do see it from your point of view, but check your logs and you will see i play legit. i have never hacked and never will hack so to be banned off a server what to be honest is one of the best ive played on because someone i know hacked and wasnt even with me at the time seems extremely harsh in my opinion and try and see it from my point of view.

hey I've got your beans but I still can not log on the server it still say you most applay for whitlist can you help me

[MotD] Coq Rouge

with kind regards

Tommy

youre added now

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

youre added now

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Panda need to speak to you if possible. Can you join your teamspeak sometime please.

Hi,

Sorry about earlier, I sorted the correct GUID, bloody 3d res was low thats why I couldn't see the writing, correct info below

Name: Bstardo

Guid: 40a9d9b8c91f3621730d8e8e435baf55

Sorry about that :)

Me and my friend would like to join your server please :)

Name - Asphyxia

Location - England

GUID - d0940682397a20c8b20952f2500d0779

Name - Slim

Location - England

GUID - 720e9fbe07f7b38a83dbae1620373340

Thank you

Hi,

Sorry about earlier, I sorted the correct GUID, bloody 3d res was low thats why I couldn't see the writing, correct info below

Name: Bstardo

Guid: 40a9d9b8c91f3621730d8e8e435baf55

Sorry about that :)

Added

:beans: :beans: :beans:

-Name [DK}Mustafa

-Location Germany

-GUID 4ae4cd343700ce51ba361b262a7a659f

Hope you can put me on the withlist

MFG Neobowow

Are you going to explain yourself?

I wasn't even whitelisted on the server at 14:00 so care to explain? I killed Gaz and you are seriously this mad about it...

Me and my friend would like to join your server please :)

Name - Asphyxia

Location - England

GUID - d0940682397a20c8b20952f2500d0779

Name - Slim

Location - England

GUID - 720e9fbe07f7b38a83dbae1620373340

Thank you

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

-Name [DK}Mustafa

-Location Germany

-GUID 4ae4cd343700ce51ba361b262a7a659f

Hope you can put me on the withlist