U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

And what is wrong with starting gear after last night update? Makarov, tent, knife, compass, map. That is so wrong, compass is valuable thing and you should make some effort finding it and i guess we will see much more tents now, empty tent every 50m :)

And what is wrong with starting gear after last night update? Makarov, tent, knife, compass, map. That is so wrong, compass is valuable thing and you should make some effort finding it and i guess we will see much more tents now, empty tent every 50m :)

LOL, ive changed that back to normal now :P

Panda will the taviana server have whitelist? and will you be going back to cheraurus in the standalone?

Panda will the taviana server have whitelist? and will you be going back to cheraurus in the standalone?

No whitelist at the moment, but the database is auto backed up every 15 minutes. Yes we will host StandAlone on Chernarus Plus when it is released :)

• Like 2

So the server shuts down in 3 DayZ see what i did there!!!! lol

No whitelist at the moment, but the database is auto backed up every 15 minutes. Yes we will host StandAlone on Chernarus Plus when it is released :)

Panda, open privat servers suffer from "silent" hackers who use maphack just for fun. They join any random server and get car or heli, shoot some players, raid camps etc. And admin never ban them 'cos of lack of evidence. You know how difficult to detect maphackers. 15 mins back up doesn't help.

Even on our whitelisted server my first thought wnen I see my raided camp is - "bloody maphackers". But I convince myself that it is just coincedence. On open server every stolen car or raided tent means tonn of buthurt and paranoia.

Edited by Котовский

blergh taviana :(

might try it a frew times but i rather stick to chernarus

I tried Taviana several times and found that it is for those who want more PVP or sniping activity. Taviana doesn't represent DayZ idea at all. Maybe it is good for ARMA but not for DayZ.

• Like 2

Panda, open privat servers suffer from "silent" hackers who use maphack just for fun. They join any random server and get car or heli, shoot some players, raid camps etc. And admin never ban them 'cos of lack of evidence. You know how difficult to detect maphackers. 15 mins back up doesn't help.

Even on our whitelisted server my first thought wnen I see my raided camp is - "bloody maphackers". But I convince myself that it is just coincedence. On open server every stolen car or raided tent means tonn of buthurt and paranoia.

I know mate, I know. Theres been more hackers banned from the BSM server in the last week than there has in the last 3 months of our server using a WhiteList :( I will be trying to get our WhiteList installed !

Edited by -Panda

Been running chernarus, namalsk and panthera on high graphics/video settings with no problems but taviana kills my fps everytime I go near a city even on all low. Oh well, thanks for the chernarus server it's been fun ;).

Panda so what you say about keeping this server under your administration if community pay rent?

I need to have a think mate, I'll get back to you via PM :)

Me and jenny already got thru a chopper and a plane on the tavaina server

• Like 2

Awww such a shame about the server :( Guess us bandits might have to get up and go. :C

For my buddy:

Name : ebc.Mala

GUID : 284b4da220a0fzab5c4cdd95a76801c4

I got beans, but he can't get on "You are not whitelisted"

• Like 1

Awww such a shame about the server :( Guess us bandits might have to get up and go. :C

Come with us to the new server mate :) We wont be on Taviana forever :)

Come with us to the new server mate :) We wont be on Taviana forever :)

I have played on the server before, it is alright but Taviana in my opinion is a bit slow and boring + My fps suffers when I go into towns :/

Edited by BCaused

Cant they merge their server with your server :(

Edited by -Daniel-

See Panda everyone feel bad 'cos of your decision. "You become responsible forever, for what you have tamed", isn't it?

Think twice, good community really hard to grow.

hey panda i had a question where are all the vehicles i searched all night went up and down side to side on the map didnt see a single car even nor a crash site