U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

take a look at your ts panda, there are a few channel their that never play on uk#10

only seb talked openly and he was banned :/

and what u deem *openly* is way too strict

Edited by xryboxryanx

Can we have a list of people that werent in DT that we have brought over? coz from what i know we havnt taken any1 that wasnt DT.

The members of DT were given fair warning in reference to the rules of Teamspeak and the rules on playing on other servers whilst on ZW teamspeak. You, of all people Delta ryan know this as you were one of those brought in to have a chat with in regards to this. I am also aware that all DT chatted about their chat with the admins as when Ed was dragged in he knew everything we were going to say.

I understand why Panda has banned DT, I may not be happy that he has banned someone like Beep Beep, but agree with why he did it and support him in this matter as chances were given, and chances were thrown away.

Although I will miss DT, I cannot say I will miss all the glitching that came from that group. We took leway with the recent events in reference to recent Weapon duping / item duping which in my eyes is basically spawning items.

• Like 2

Well thanks for providing me a giggle panda, trying to justify your little bitch fit with that load of rubbish.

I played on dayz zombieworld every day of the week, mostly in your TS- and sometimes in the other TS (which was only used due to your actions)

The fact you think banning the most active members of the server will somehow stop people leaving is beyond me, all my IRL friends are now having to register on a new server, which we didn't want to do.

• Like 1

Well thanks for providing me a giggle panda, trying to justify your little bitch fit with that load of rubbish.

I played on dayz zombieworld every day of the week, mostly in your TS- and sometimes in the other TS (which was only used due to your actions)

The fact you think banning the most active members of the server will somehow stop people leaving is beyond me, all my IRL friends are now having to register on a new server, which we didn't want to do.

Bye bye!

Edited by -Panda

haha Have to forgive me for not being surprised with that childish response, Have a nice day (prick)

item duping clan really :/ grow up panda

To be blunt.

Syskesy openly does it on his DAYZ stream, you yourself openly told everyone in the chillout lounge how to get loads of cooked meat from once piece, same as water bottle, Apache, Unknown (badaim) and Casedawg all item duped and got caught in the logs.

Please explain which part of that is not in reference to DT.

• Like 2

haha Have to forgive me for not being surprised with that childish response, Have a nice day (prick)

Just the sort of insulting people I do not want on the server. No regrets for banning you.

• Like 1

Just the sort of insulting people I do not want on the server. No regrets for banning you.

You're too stubborn to regret anything, even when you have made a massive mistake like this.

MindofDave, I did ur pics for u, and even for panda. I did it coz i thought of u as mates.

• Like 3

MindofDave, I did ur pics for u, and even for panda. I did it coz i thought of u as mates.

And you did a sterling job sir! , im staying clear im afraid as i havent followed the story much... i am very grateful for the effort you put in to doing my piccys :)

• Like 2

Sooooo..... Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

Sooooo..... Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

Yep were holding a new event this sunday evening, something involving Elektro, details are being worked out now :D

• Like 2

is there a list of people that we haven't taken to the new server that weren't part of DT?

Funny story : I still have no clue how to dupe water bottles or meat.

I have never even tried to, nor have I ever done anything remotely questionnable or even frownable upon on this server.

Yet, I should be grateful "another chance is given" to me and ceise it?

Get freakin real, Popa.

Funny story : I still have no clue how to dupe water bottles or meat.

I have never even tried to, nor have I ever done anything remotely questionnable or even frownable upon on this server.

Yet, I should be grateful "another chance is given" to me and ceise it?

Get freakin real, Popa.

I'm sorry if you feel I am accusing you Beep. Please read my post again and see where i accuse you of duping.

Syskesy openly does it on his DAYZ stream, you yourself openly told everyone in the chillout lounge how to get loads of cooked meat from once piece, same as water bottle, Apache, Unknown (badaim) and Casedawg all item duped and got caught in the logs.

you being delta as it was a reply to his post

Edited by Popadopalous

I know you didn't accuse me of anything Popa. I just don't get how you can understand Panda having reasons to ban me (before I called him a mood swinging little child, that is :)

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! alright johnn snuuuuuuuu do ya like me ginger 'air john snuuuuuuuuu

Guys and Gals,

Panda is trying to run a fun and fair server. As admin we are trying to help panda achieve this, we are active and interactive admins, who are trying to do our best, if you need advice or guidance then let us know.