U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Making good progress on the website today :) Still WIP but its getting there slowly :)

I'l like to add a Google Earth/Map plugin where we can all add pointers showing our locations :P

• Like 1

Name - Turtily

- Location - Encinitas, California

- GUID -9d6c77c1697e0b0896cbdee440e674d4

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - I'm looking for a hacker free community to play on.

• Like 1

Hackers again, kolo's and sh0g0's characters where controlled by unknown hacker 20 minutes ago

UPDATE: sh0g0 is flying at the moment

UPDATE2: i mean without helicopter, just flying, and not as a bird

Edited by cl0sed

Making good progress on the website today :) Still WIP but its getting there slowly :)

I'l like to add a Google Earth/Map plugin where we can all add pointers showing our locations :P

WIP cream?

Name - Sheparud

Location - Gothenburg, Sweden

GUID - 033a646a6a7130cb4e0a7f01316aee3d

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - My friend told me it was an excellent place, and the fact that it's hacker-free made the sale.

Edited by Sheparud
  • Like 1

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

WhiteList has been re-activated!

Anyone who was previously playing on the server and who now gets kicked for not being on the WL, please give me your GUID by typing #beclient guid into the chat box on any Battleye enabled server. Your GUID is case sensitive (all lowercase) and is 32 digits long, please double check it is correct before posting. Thanks!

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 4

WIP = Work In Progress

lol, Ok

Any chance of a sneak peak?

• Like 1

- Name: Nicky_c

- GUID : fb8dcf7a4a5fb2ceaf73b64dfa905676

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 : My friend Bealsy is already here and I need to join in!

• Like 2

Name: AlkwardzSeaturtlz

Guid: 1632526dda5797575deb0605d5cf1b4b

I want an active server to play on with added in weapons, not 24h daytime like most servers, and fun events

(Fixed it, forgot one 5 my bad)

Edited by AlkwardzzSeaturtlzz

WhiteList has been re-activated!

this is a good decision

:beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by cl0sed
  • Like 3

Name: Sweeps

Location: Norfolk boarderline Suffolk, England/UK (if needed to be more detailed, then please PM me)

GUID: 446b0ecad1b0ec4cec6ded389614ab0d

just like everyone else, to play on a hacker free server, and i have friends who play here too.

Edited by SweepsMT
  • Like 1

Name: AlkwardzSeaturtlz

Guid: 1632526dda579757deb0605d5cf1b4b

I want an active server to play on with added in weapons, not 24h daytime like most servers, and fun events

GUID 1 digit too short mate

Edited by -Panda

Admins can't teleport, spawn in things, or kill everyone. >.> That is a hacker.

False.

Admins can do all those things.

False.

Admins can do all those things.

Admins can, but dont. Wheres the sense in ruining our own server...

• Like 2

Is this the real ZombieWorld.eu? I swear i saw another thread saying they were :o

Already had a feeling this wasn't legit..

Is this the real ZombieWorld.eu? I swear i saw another thread saying they were :o

r u drunk? again...?

r u drunk? again...?

No there was another thread with exactly the same OP as ours, only difference in the entire thing was the IP/port, USA Sanctuary, and done by "Rob", even tho it said edited by Panda in the bottom left lol ! He even called the server ZombieWorld.eu. Thread has been deleted now :P

LOL

Edited by -Panda

My post was ignored, ok. Again:

Name: Obus

GUID: a7e0379701b3f70d33a6fefe36b67ba8

I hope to play in the appropriate team.

• Like 1