U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

- Name: Chilco

- GUID: e15883ff3267cde57c8327514ca0151e

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Friends are playing here aswell and I'm tired of all those hackers disturbing us.

• Like 2

Hi!

- Name: Mr. K

- GUID: b4e5649de98992f9dcdcbeb5db85504a

I wish to play here because there's no hackers & I would like to find ONE server which I can play consistently on!

And the player cap is very appealing to me aswell.

• Like 1

- Name : (SWE)siimc

- Location Sweden

- GUID 8f307c8eeb6c13755df862d945d8274e

- I want to be able to join a server and not get lunchd up in the sky and lose evrything or just die and se a guy take my stuff. In short I want to be able to play and have fun. And you server seems perfect for that, no hacker and no lunh in the sky.

• Like 1

name : De_Gan

guid : 5dde8f508c53a3dOfabb21572847dc18

- 4 friends are playing on this server, and they think its good and serious. also stabil server (:

• Like 1

Name : Ichimaru

GUID : 4b5788ccd5e97c52aab1a871545b2704

I would like to join a hacker free server.

• Like 2

Ok, so this server is kind of crap. I played for a while, got a good amount of loot. Went off for food.

Came back on, twenty mins later. I have no gear, stood out in the middle of the wilderness with no idea how to get back to the map, with no help from the admin.

So i aborted, relogged back in only to find out I'm back on the coast as a fresh spawn.

What's the point in playing If that's just going to happen to me again?

- Name: Kilro

- GUID: 1107fb8253894cc846df9f85f7e22b1a

My friend started playing on this server recently and recommended it highly due to the fact that there isn't any hackers and there is a nice amount of players as well, heck, no hackers alone would be reason enough to join!

• Like 2

- Name Renal

- Location England

- GUID f60bed25bc1469cdbfd07a90b6e1277c

- Would like the chance to play in a decent community as well as not consistently being interrupted by cheaters.

Thanks

• Like 2

Ok, so this server is kind of crap. I played for a while, got a good amount of loot. Went off for food.

Came back on, twenty mins later. I have no gear, stood out in the middle of the wilderness with no idea how to get back to the map, with no help from the admin.

So i aborted, relogged back in only to find out I'm back on the coast as a fresh spawn.

This is the first I've heard of this, you haven't reported this to me, other than your post above.

Sounds like you had desync or something desync related that caused you to spawn in the debug plains, you aborting most likely saved your character as a new spawn (as you say you had no gear when you were in debug) thus overriding your previously saved character data. If it happens again PM me and I'll manually move your character back on the map.

had this happen to me a while back on a different server, panda would be right in assuming its desync, however, as we are cosntantly reminded, this is a mod, an alpha mod, so expecting everything to run perfectly is a bit of a...high expectation.

• Like 1

Name: Nashuo

GUID: 3c89688590952e9d893b2d7e77724cb0

I'm from another private server with low average population. Looking to join a larger private hive because that is where the fun is. Also, I'm a really sexy guy. Like super sexy.

• Like 1

- Name mr.chair

- Location sweden

- GUID 79a63acb4f41b903c64eee3139877fd1

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

my friends are playing on this server and they are telling me that its really good o i wanted to join em

- Name mr.chair

- Location sweden

- GUID 79a63acb4f41b903c64eee3139877fd1

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

my friends are playing on this server and they are telling me that its really good o i wanted to join em

• Like 1

Zapan USA 5bf3465bac4b14da8369a4f3467ecd3e my friend told me about this and wants me to play with him

Edited by zapan87
  • Like 1

Tony Romo

Washington DC

500360c7eb6e17571c102e106bd8de11

Other private server i play on does not have enough players

• Like 1

Name: Plysse

Location: Origin. Australia, then moved to England but i live in Denmark now!

GUID: a2de9e89537a585474cb02ecb7e6932a

Why?: I basically just want to play here because I'm tired of getting nuked by hackers when my gear is awesome + i have some mates playing on the server

who i'd like to play with. :blush:

• Like 2

- Name AdamUllstrom or Saigon

- Location Denmark

- GUID 583695e555b9fe7b13a40f9e6e4a6634e

- I would like to join your server, because I want to indulge myself into the world of DayZ in a realistic survival adventure. I play by the rules and would love a safe and hacker free server to enjoy this great game with likeminded people.

Edited by AdamUllstrom

- Name AdamUllstrom or Saigon

- Location Denmark

- GUID 583695e555b9fe7b13a40f9e6e4a6634e

- I would like to join your server, because I want to indulge myself into the world of DayZ in a realistic survival adventure. I play by the rules and would love a safe and hacker free server to enjoy this great game with likeminded people.

GUID too long mate

Server is down :(

routine maintenance. i.e. log cleaning, removing any out of bounds object and destroyed vehicles, and new vehicle creation. Servers back up now, and over 20 new vehicles have spawned (including choppers!) :D

ok, I'll try again:

Name: AdamUllstrom or Saigon

GUID: 583695e55b9fe7b13a40f9e6a46634e

I would like to join your server, because I want to indulge myself into the world of DayZ in a realistic survival adventure. I play by the rules and would love a safe and hacker free server to enjoy this great game with likeminded people. It should work now :)

100 slot wtf lol

:D getting prepared for our new server on the dedicated server box :P We'll have a 100 slot Chernarus server, and a 40 slot Chernarus server, both using Whitelisting. Idea is to give the best of both, a large server for those who want a lot of action on a big server, and also a great smaller server for those who are put off playing on such a big server but still want our excellent in game atmosphere and hacker free environment :)

The only thing that is holding it back at the moment is both servers use the same database (hive). The database is completely independent and contained on our own server box, but both game servers would share the same database meaning character data would be the same on both servers, i.e. you can server hop between the 100 slot and 40 slot servers, this is something I dont want. My goal for today is to get each server running on its own individual MySQL database.

The 100 slot server will be somewhat of a test at first, it will be the main server, but the test would be whether the Arma II engine and DayZ can handle that many players. It will also be interesting to see how the new dedicated server handles the players compared with our current server, it should handle it much much better :) If Arma / DayZ cannot handle this many players we will reduce the slots accordingly :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3