U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

you're not alone.. me and my friend has the same issue

I'd just found my first helicopter, had it on auto-hover when the server restart hit

QQ

• Like 2

Hi, I'm applying for my friend. I'm already whitelisted.

Name: Gorilla Warfare

GUID: d6b73e3595877430b6522c44da970620

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Play with my friends.

• Like 1

Stuck at loading after 900 restarts..

Is it just me?

It seems theres a Problem with BE... and its not only UK10 who got problems with ppl who want to connect.

I'd just found my first helicopter, had it on auto-hover when the server restart hit

QQ

here you go, you will need my beans :)

here you go, you will need my beans :)

never mind the beans, i've got 3/4 of a litre of vodka here that is getting tanned if I lose that chopper

• Like 1

It seems theres a Problem with BE... and its not only UK10 who got problems with ppl who want to connect.

Yeah same thing is happening on my server

-- edit --

Tried logging on to a non vilayer server and got on okay.

Edited by theirongiant74

Looks like the Battle Eye update has caused a problem with the Vilayer private hive.

Rest assured it is being worked on as we speak//type :)

Edit: As far as I'm aware all servers that use the Vilayer private hive are experiencing these problems

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

uhm.. ppl.. what's up with the servers? I didn't get it.

Hi guys, I've played to DayZ before, almost at the begening of the game, I just came back here and I figured out that It's impossible to play with no hackers or something. I want to play in good atmosphere and in a stable server and It seems to be great here. So I hope I'll can join you to survive. Thanks!

Name: Congo

GUID: 6d16b7053e7a99b090d59527b593b85a

• Like 2

uhm.. ppl.. what's up with the servers? I didn't get it.

Looks like the Battle Eye update has caused a problem with the Vilayer private hive.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Our TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active !! Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team. I suggest you stop using SkyPe and join our Teamspeak !!

IP: 213.251.187.23

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

• Like 2

I'm only using team speak if voice over guy ( vector bunny ? ) personally welcomes every resident of Chernarus to the room

Edited by BT_Fae_HB
  • Like 1

This is a perfect time to test out our new Test Server !

UK#10 - ZOMBIE WORLD - TEST SERVER #1

Local Address:

213.251.187.23:2302

Edited by -Panda

Our TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active !! Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team. I suggest you stop using SkyPe and join our Teamspeak !!

IP: 213.251.187.23

Wow that is awesome

Edit: As far as I'm aware all servers that use the Vilayer private hive are experiencing these problems

recent update from ViLayer:

"J.B. - Vilayer.com": ATTENTION! WE ARE AWARE THAT THE HIVE IS CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS... WE ARE WORKING ON THE ISSUE."

Hi! My ingame name is mtwicked, I live in Norway and my GUID is as following:

52e1e30a36890fc69ef11eea46fdb782

I've played DayZ and a some other Arma II missions for a few months, but im already tired of dying once a day to a hacker. The fact that hackers spawn in high-end gear for every person on the server doesnt make it better. My experience is that whitelisting + active admins are the only solution to hackers, BE and other anti-hacks will only get us so far, this is why I believe this could be a proper server for me and my friends.

Looking forward to seeing you ingame :-)

• Like 1