U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: Kenny

GUID: 220e30dfd2f16ec14dab67cd872c1f9d

My friend and i are tired of getting somewhat geared after a few hours of playing only to die to a hacker teleporting in front of us and gunning us down with god mode. Also, we are looking for a community to join.

Edited by Stonak10
  • Like 1

Hope you guys like the news, if you can think of any suggestions feel free to post!

Thanks!

Panda

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

tumblr_lplgvzymDx1r1218ho1_400_zps1c4f1d00.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hi there,

I would like to apply for this server!

This is my information:

Name: Boaz Laurens

GUID: b05d32c00f016630ce822e73720c5c5d

Statement: I would love to play on a hacker-free and well-maintained server.

I hope I can join.

Thanks,

Boaz

Hey Panda,

I am sorry to be a pain, but I dont have a clue why I was kicked from the server. I have never hacked m8! All a know was that I was killed, relogged and then was kicked from the server!

Yours very sadly 'Dayz Survivor'

(-- Is it possable that a hacker did something that caused me to be banned? --)

Edited by glinbog

Player Name :GLaDOS

GUID: ab4a1b06161a4a20534142310bec660f

I hear this is a good server from Kriztax, I'd like to join if possible.

Edited by MsMedic

Please can you also add my friend

Name : Yippie Ki Yay

GUID : ECF1F72E54E3F86BD9FD5420C12343E9

Reason : To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment that all my mates are always talking about

GUID Edited to correct GUID

Beans have been given but he is unable to join, would it be an issue if the letters are capitals?

I took a screen on when he tried to join and the server gave the GUID. The GUID is correct.

Hey Panda,

I am sorry to be a pain, but I dont have a clue why I was kicked from the server. I have never hacked m8! All a know was that I was killed, relogged and then was kicked from the server!

Yours very sadly 'Dayz Survivor'

(-- Is it possable that a hacker did something that caused me to be banned? --)

Not that i know of, a kick is a kick, it is not a ban... if youre banned what is the stated reason in the message?

Beans have been given but he is unable to join, would it be an issue if the letters are capitals?

I took a screen on when he tried to join and the server gave the GUID. The GUID is correct.

Yes it is case sensitive as I explained in my original post

- Name (kolo)

- Location (Ukraine)

- GUID 24c2779a0d0e7daae36c369babdc3393

- Brief statement:

It would be nice to be a bit more confident that you died by natural cause. (bandit kill, zombie, etc :)

Just want to join your server full of players who create some interesting world w/o cheating kids.

• Like 1

The message was something to do with 'create vehicle', dont know what that means?

Ill try and log again!

Edited by glinbog

hey there,

my name is Ferry and i would like to join your hacker-free environment ;)

username: Ferry

GUID: 30111be0395a291731f4957809b2b559

reason: my friend and former clanmember Nirtus is playing on your server for a while now and recommended it. im a casual player who just wants some exciting dayz hours every now and then without hacking b-tards.

thanks for considering

Ferry aka t4xa

• Like 2

Aaron

Bristol, England

GUID: 2831b7743a973c81943abefa8da878c4

I want to play on your server because I'm fed up of hacking assholes!

• Like 1

- Name Michelle

- Location Italy

- GUID 3d7f0ba53c6193c96970e35c80d8d284

- I want to play on a hacker free tight knit community. I have heard great things about this server and I want to be part of it :)

• Like 1

Name: Caligantis

GUID: 9a9a9fadc3139c9b9190088437629345

Sick of hackers in servers and non-active admins. someone just suggested this server in the Dayz Reddit server so thought I'd give it a try.

please.. I need your beans o.O

Edited by Caligantis
  • Like 1

Panda,

Did tell Barrington but in case it gets missed, at some point between the 3pm and 9pm restarts there is the loot pile bug happening in Zele. By this I mean the one where it places 3-4 loot piles on top of one another. Seems to be repeated for all loot in zele, 2 days running.

Ta my lover.

Hi Id like to apply to join this server, as Im fed up of getting my game ruined by hackers on other servers, as i like to play the game as it was meant to be played.

My in game name is: doubleAA

Im from England

my GUID is: d1115ded7ff489db0408007a4e4fa633

I play alone and not in a clan, I try not to shoot on sight, and try to be friendly, but if i have to defend myself i will. Ill probably shoot you if your a cherno/electro spawn camper though! lol

Thanks and hope you can let me join your server :)

• Like 1

Recently reported I couldn't get on after BE kicked me at login due to an unrecognised GUID after supposedly being whitelisted.

Turns out despite having proof read the thing, I've overlooked/slipped a key when giving you my GUID originally, there's a "G" where there should have been a "B"

The correct GUID is as as follows, sorry for fuss guys!

09864d17d7b0bd799d91c488bf53029e

- Jack

- South Wales, UK

- Same reasons as everyone here as I stated before, sick of hackers frequenting the public server looking for an active player base.

Edited by MeatThong
  • Like 1

Name: Dpad

GUID: bf29ff8c9b38ba6612ce397b05f38b65

Why i want to join the server: I currently play on a low pop white list server, I am looking to join a larger community and prefer whitelisted servers. I have seen this server many times at the top of my refresh list for active players and would like to play with you all.

• Like 1

- Name: Do

- GUID: dbaa34fe308a644addbf4215f672b223

- Brief statement: I can't wait to join a dayz server with no hackers.

• Like 1

- Name: DAI MadRobert

- GUID: 6a211a924b063b7bd00b10302a5363c4

- Brief statement:

Have wanted to try out your sever for a some time now. Looking for new adventures to undertake.

From what i have heard said about your server its supposed to be good, so i wanted to try it out.

Also wanted to try and be a hero.

• Like 1