U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Player Name: DTagged

GUID: e29d5469a41b1192c0c86893d08c456a

Reason: I only want to play with players in a good clean server, without hacks, slow admins and bad server ping, so I heard about you guys and I want to be part of the community !

• Like 1

1. Jo0wZ

2. Netherlands

3. 5d1d4cac45bf893fe2ca1b734a7e462

4. I'd like to play on a hack-free server for once, also a 80 man server in my area(low ping) is great hopefully I'll get accepted :D

• Like 1

1. Jo0wZ

2. Netherlands

3. 5d1d4cac45bf893fe2ca1b734a7e462

4. I'd like to play on a hack-free server for once, also a 80 man server in my area(low ping) is great hopefully I'll get accepted :D

1 to short

Player Name: DTagged

GUID: e29d5469a41b1192c0c86893d08c456a

Reason: I only want to play with players in a good clean server, without hacks, slow admins and bad server ping, so I heard about you guys and I want to be part of the community !

Done

Player Name - PoIsOnMaN

GUID - d8a50eb2a38d97ced260fd70c18d9002

Location - East Coast (RI) USA

Reason - I like hack free servers, I stream, stuff like that

Done

- Name Alcoholic

- Location Wales

- GUID 5313545e6fcc65d16f88ab88e33f1c48

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: looking for a hack free server because im tired of constant inturrupts in play due to little children, looking for a mature server and heard good things about here

Done

• Like 1

Lucky For all you guys that C130J's are not in DayZ or I would be doing this all the time!

starting the video...

*SCREEEEAAAAMMMMM*

ears are bleeding...good start in the day D:

• Like 2

I must say, the Cherno Police took part in Kill on Sight Sunday last night - and it was great fun!

It was hard to see the side chat through all the tears, but it was hilarious.

Massive, massive congratulations to the player (american bloke) who got revenge by destroying TWO wheels on our car with an axe!

• Like 1

I must say, the Cherno Police took part in Kill on Sight Sunday last night - and it was great fun!

It was hard to see the side chat through all the tears, but it was hilarious.

Massive, massive congratulations to the player (american bloke) who got revenge by destroying TWO wheels on our car with an axe!

lol good axe work i see :D

How is everyone this fine snowy morning?

• Like 1

How is everyone this fine snowy morning?

Good mate, just looking out the window at my car, its got a 6 inch blanket of untouched snow on it, hasnt been driven in the last 4 days lol. Have to go to training in an hour, hate driving on snowy/icy roads, especially with rear wheel drive, LOL !

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Good mate, just looking out the window at my car, its got a 6 inch blanket of untouched snow on it, hasnt been driven in the last 4 days lol. Have to go to training in an hour, hate driving on snowy/icy roads, especially with rear wheel drive, LOL !

what training do you do?

what training do you do?

Boxing, and Mentra. Have a private session booked for 12:30 today :) One battered and bruised Panda will return, lool

Edited by -Panda

Reviewing pandas last posts... I think its all a big front to hide his clear obsession with street ballet, body pump, and other womenly related exercises....

I on the other hand maximise my work out, by doing nothing for years, then a week of failed exercise which i tell people about for months, so they believe im fit.... You see its all about saying you did the exercise....

Apart from when you loose your foot from being a tubby bastard....

Oink

Ok, ok... Panda hear me out on this Day/Night cycle proposition, so yes I understand that on weekends the daylight should be extended to allow players to play during day but, but playing this morning on a weekday there is only around 10-13 people on before and around 12am and some wanted it to be abit darker so maybe have something like this,

Monday -Thursday Nighttime begins 3am ends 12am

Friday - Sunday Nighttime begins 3am ends 9am

What do you think and what does everyone else think??? Maybe have a vote? :huh:

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

At first I was all like.......

....Om nom nom nom....

p1-1.jpg

...But then I was like....

p2-1.jpg

p3-1.jpg

hahahahahaha u made my day! :D

I'd love to join your server, as i am tired of getting killed by invisible people...........

I'll have my info for ya soon.