U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: Troll

Guid: ad05d6da7e9c01f147c4e6e71826c051

A couple of my friends just got me back into DayZ. They told me they were going to play on this server because it looks like a great place to play.

• Like 1

Any admins about? Haxor on causing mayhem, shot three of us in quick succession in weird places. I managed to get oot. Lots of angry people!! Panda you did put the whitelist on when you rebooted earlier didn't ya???

Ahh Panda I see you sorted it as I typed!! I can go back in then!! ta!

Edited by WeeeBob

Hello panda,

I would like to whitelist on you guys server.

My info :

name : rjtwins

GUID : 422df5d7fce7fadae8cca47157954ba9

Reason for wanting on your server, got friend playing there.

Greets,

rjtwins

• Like 1

Any admins about? Haxor on causing mayhem, shot three of us in quick succession in weird places. I managed to get oot. Lots of angry people!! Panda you did put the whitelist on when you rebooted earlier didn't ya???

Ahh Panda I see you sorted it as I typed!! I can go back in then!! ta!

Whitelist is server side and is always running. Hacker identified, banned, and removed from the whitelist!

• Like 2

Whitelist is server side and is always running. Hacker identified, banned, and removed from the whitelist!

Nope still a hacker. Me and [RSB]Saint were at north west airfield and a chopper landed on the run way. One guy got out of the chopper and saw us straight away, me and Saint both sprayed our DMR's into him, and I saw the blood splatter from his chest and head, both confirmed hits. Yet he still ran spraying his AK, and shot me through a wall. Check the logs if you can and ban this hacker, it happened a couple of minutes ago from me posting this.

Nope still a hacker. Me and [RSB]Saint were at north west airfield and a chopper landed on the run way. One guy got out of the chopper and saw us straight away, me and Saint both sprayed our DMR's into him, and I saw the blood splatter from his chest and head, both confirmed hits. Yet he still ran spraying his AK, and shot me through a wall. Check the logs if you can and ban this hacker, it happened a couple of minutes ago from me posting this.

What was the player name that was killed by the hacker?

What was the player name that was killed by the hacker?

None of us were killed, check the player hit logs if you can.

EDIT: If it helps, he shot "[RSB]Saint" and broke his leg, forcing him to log because he wasn't going to accept death from a hacker (which is fair enough imo). He then ran after me and shot me, even after we shot this guy in the head like 4 or 5 times as well as in the chest. How did he see us from the sky and what would give him the confidence to land the chopper in the middle of the airfield and run towards us? We both logged to save ourselves from this bull crap. Hope you can sort this out Panda! <3

Edited by Lewwy

Hmmm, sounds like we have a infestation of wankers that cant play without hacks! >:(

• Like 2

shitstorm is really hitting the fan tonight. Shame to lose our Huey to script kiddies

What the hell have all the hackers organised this or something sounds like there has been more hackers tonight than ever before

They will invade a high population server to hide their activities, unfortunately for them UK#10 is well admined +rep to our bansquad :)

• Like 1

Finally took a moment to comment on the forum as I promised P to do (2-3 weeks ago).

This is pretty much the only server i´ve been playing on (except 4-5 smaller ones when I first heard of the game in October) and I really have nothing bad to say about it.

Players are helpful in the chat and I´ve never experienced any hackers (except for tonight it seems), and the best thing of all, the admin(s) are really great (yes I have officially kissed ur butts) when they immediately takes care of problems and puts down big efforts (and money) to keep this server running.

Im not a big gamer at all and it took some time for me to understand all the lingo and rules (even the "unwritten" ones) for the game. I admit, Ive been combatlogging in panic and I have also dc to get rid of Zs before I really understood how much it sucks when other players does it right in front of ur eyes. Here comes my advice; make people (most new members) really aware of the gamerules, both here in the forum but also ingame. I seriously believe that many players think its ok to dc at any time just beacuse they are new to the game and havent learned yet. The main issue i believe is to get people to visit this forum more regulary to keep up with news, rules and so on. Maybe add a message in the chat to invite more players to visit the forum?

Anyway, thanks for making this amazing game worth playing, and as always, wear em heatpacks, the doc aint got antibiotics for everyone!

// Doc Sueco

• Like 2

SIK

United States (East Coast)

1e61fd07dfe708f524312fe53745e236

I want to join a hacker-free server that is also very active. Player interactions are what make this game fun.

• Like 1

Hello survivors!

Name: Neq

GUID: 0c9cb4bf59181de02460ebbd602de24c

Reason: I managed to play for about 5 minutes on your server and found that there is great bunch of people to play with. I would like to sattle with my friends on one decent server - and I strongly believe this is our place.

Kind regards,

Neq

• Like 1

Turns out there was an error without WhiteList starting when the server started, whitelist was not running for a couple of hours tonight, this is why we were experiencing the hackers. The whitelist is now running again and the hackers are kept out! :D

• Like 2

Evening Panda.

Definitely something up with the server when it goes between 70-80 players, several times me and mates kicked out along with loads of other players. This happened the other night as well when the player count was high.

Something went wrong with the server reset at midnight, I lost all the stuff I collected a few minutes before midnight. I'd literally been running for miles with no food and had to leave my mate with a broken leg in a barn, I went to Cherno got supplies from hospital, then shot someone down at the flats, looted all his gear. Just as I was walking up to the top floor the server reset. It put me outside the flat and I had lost all the stuff.

Please is there any way you can check the log and can the items be given back to me, Alice pack, g17 and mags, food cans, blood and morphine?

Many thanks.

Name: Lazyman86

Guid: 599e6135d20e95e89e3737d6b1df4a9a

Reason: lol my friend really wanted me to come play with him and he demanded i fill this out and play on this great server.

• Like 1

Evening Panda.

Definitely something up with the server when it goes between 70-80 players, several times me and mates kicked out along with loads of other players. This happened the other night as well when the player count was high.

Something went wrong with the server reset at midnight, I lost all the stuff I collected a few minutes before midnight. I'd literally been running for miles with no food and had to leave my mate with a broken leg in a barn, I went to Cherno got supplies from hospital, then shot someone down at the flats, looted all his gear. Just as I was walking up to the top floor the server reset. It put me outside the flat and I had lost all the stuff.

Please is there any way you can check the log and can the items be given back to me, Alice pack, g17 and mags, food cans, blood and morphine?

Many thanks.

If you loot items very short before the restart you lose them after the restart.

Seeing the fact you walked just a little bit this seems to be the case for you. You cant do anything about that

If you loot items very short before the restart you lose them after the restart.

Seeing the fact you walked just a little bit this seems to be the case for you. You cant do anything about that

This is why it is important to disconnect from the server before it restarts. You disconnecting forces the server to save your data on the hive. If youre still playing on the server when it restarts your saved data isnt up to date and it will load your most recently saved data, usually 15-30 seconds in the past.