U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hey panda, your servers deep! Please can you add this dude to the whitelist when you get a chance:

Name in game - Nikolai

Guid - 3d0c7bf5406261fe25da5dd75ddd1ffd

Location - London

• Like 2

Also if i ambanned whilst there is an investigation then why isnt MATE and MARTELLO

They are do a combatloging and this player is baned???

I was see whole thing! Obout 10 players is wery mad because admin do nothing, that guy is just combatlog and kill players from behinde.

Edited by Ninja_Barabaz
  • Like 2

Those guy, Mate, log of in midlle of batlle, then log in after restart, and kill us all in 3 diferent places inside of tower in castlle Zub. Them18pro is not a hacker, and i have to add that i not satisfed on admin reaction to those facts.

• Like 2

Those guy, Mate, log of in midlle of batlle, then log in after restart, and kill us all in 3 diferent places inside of tower in castlle Zub. Them18pro is not a hacker, and i have to add that i not satisfed on admin reaction to those facts.

Admin cnow what is hepend in right time and he dont do anything. I cant even a spawn now because that Mate combatloger is behind me! Wery funy...wery.

• Like 1

come on admins.....what the hell

Mate and Martello are sat there laughing right now .... i HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THEM CHEATING...

I appreciate the support from all the other players...We know who the Real Cheat/Hacker is here!

Hi, can i get on the white-list please:

Name: kosdos

GUID: 20f1ed5991db196ec580e9ca21e615e7

Sounds very confusing. Server logs should clarify what happened (log, ghosting after?). Give Panda some time to sort it out tomorrow. He should be asleep.

Okay me and my squad were held up at the zub castle by triads mate and Martello they combat logged and after server restart spawned in and shot us all as we spawned in...... Then I tried coming back in at least 8 times and he killed me instantly.....

So what, the server restarted, and you got killed when you spawned in? You're seriously complaining about it?!!

How do you know player names, player ID's are disabled on this server.

I mean Barrington is right in the server.... Cant he check...

Get the cheating F**ks out the Server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what, the server restarted, and you got killed when you spawned in? You're seriously complaining about it?!!

How do you know player names, player ID's are disabled on this server.

I knew his name because when i came back in the server it said Mate killed M18pro (friendly fire) and my main complaint is that he kept killing me even after i was dead trying to spawn back in............He killed me 8 times in a row....

And tbh ...Him combat logging and using the server restart to get behind players and kill them coming back is a Exploit really

and I'm banned

Edited by TheM18Pro

hey, applying for my buddy and myself. we have our own server but the population is way down. looking for a higher pop server with active admins

name goober

GUID 5b9ce2d50f7fc7b85ee8b3c13618a0fa

location midwest, USA

name: meatball

GUID: 26dada2d16c7ce16818d85dfb2c7614d

location midwest, USA

Omg im still cant bellive what hepend... Half of my team is flanking heam and he was combatlog in the midle of fight. After 15 min he wait us to respawn after server restrat and he killed 3-4 players before they even menage to spawn again to server. After that admin is kicked,yea kicked one of our players nobody know why!! Please tell us is there any rulles to respect or all players can do what they want. The name of combrat loger is Mate. Cheers!

• Like 1

-Name Ghoast

-Location Ontario, Canada

-GUID ff3b96e0179e91a1e479cd8ba1ed0c5b

I knew his name because when i came back in the server it said Mate killed M18pro (friendly fire) and my main complaint is that he kept killing me even after i was dead trying to spawn back in............He killed me 8 times in a row....

Right, so the server restarted, and the other players got in quicker than you, and killed you. And your main complaint is he "kept killing me even after I was dead", so he shot your dead body... seriously go cry somewhere else. We have a lot of players coming on to this server and us admins have more important things to do like catching real cheaters than worry about stupid things like this.

I shouldn't have to wait... I've been here nearly 1week id be doing alot better than I am on the server if I was a hacker .... Martello has already been banned once I shouldn't be made to suffer this is the only server I play on... 60% of the guys vouched for me

READ the reason for your ban, it clearly states banned pending investigation, not banned for cheating !!

I shouldn't have to wait... I've been here nearly 1week id be doing alot better than I am on the server if I was a hacker .... Martello has already been banned once I shouldn't be made to suffer this is the only server I play on... 60% of the guys vouched for me

Who are you!? You do not contribute to the server, you do not help with funding the server, you merely play here for free.

Admin cnow what is hepend in right time and he dont do anything. I cant even a spawn now because that Mate combatloger is behind me! Wery funy...wery.

You cant spawn because a player is behind you........ :rolleyes:

come on admins.....what the hell

Mate and Martello are sat there laughing right now .... i HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THEM CHEATING...

I appreciate the support from all the other players...We know who the Real Cheat/Hacker is here!

Again, READ why you were banned, pending investigation!

You're ban has now been lifted and will take effect from the next restart at 03:00.

I will not search through the logs for an hour trying to prove under what situation did someone close their game. Combat logging is bad gameplay and I do not like it, but it is not an efficient use of an admin to prove whether someone combat logged, there is real hackers in DayZ, and catching those people is our priority.

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

Panda there is some confusion....

He was not shooting my dead body...

He (Mate) killed me several times in a row ...He killed me... id get death screen id abort and re connect and before i got on the shore ( setup...please wait screen ) he had killed me again.... Think i counted 5-6 times, That is what im complaining about...

I wouldnt complain about something stupid like him shooting my dead body....

Edited by TheM18Pro

Hi, can i get on the white-list please:

Name: kosdos

GUID: 20f1ed5991db196ec580e9ca21e615e7

hey, applying for my buddy and myself. we have our own server but the population is way down. looking for a higher pop server with active admins

name goober

GUID 5b9ce2d50f7fc7b85ee8b3c13618a0fa

location midwest, USA

name: meatball

GUID: 26dada2d16c7ce16818d85dfb2c7614d

location midwest, USA

-Name Ghoast

-Location Ontario, Canada

-GUID ff3b96e0179e91a1e479cd8ba1ed0c5b

wanna join the fun

Name in Game: Shin

GUID: 22818d386a2dcff76c301d9e8631c501

Germany

All added, i just ran out of beans to give, lol

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Right, so the server restarted, and the other players got in quicker than you, and killed you. And your main complaint is he "kept killing me even after I was dead", so he shot your dead body... seriously go cry somewhere else. We have a lot of players coming on to this server and us admins have more important things to do like catching real cheaters than worry about stupid things like this.

READ the reason for your ban, it clearly states banned pending investigation, not banned for cheating !!

Who are you!? You do not contribute to the server, you do not help with funding the server, you merely play here for free.

You cant spawn because a player is behind you........ :rolleyes:

Again, READ why you were banned, pending investigation!

You're ban has now been lifted and will take effect from the next restart at 03:00.

I will not search through the logs for an hour trying to prove under what situation did someone close their game. Combat logging is bad gameplay and I do not like it, but it is not an efficient use of an admin to prove whether someone combat logged, there is real hackers in DayZ, and catching those people is our priority.

http://puu.sh/1MBVg

reminds me of that.....

e balls.....

Panda there is some confusion....

He was not shooting my dead body...

He (Mate) killed me several times in a row ...He killed me... id get death screen id abort and re connect and before i got on the shore ( setup...please wait screen ) he had killed me again.... Think i counted 5-6 times, That is what im complaining about...

I wouldnt complain about something stupid like him shooting my dead body....

Well you are because that is all he was doing. He killed you as were loading in, which caused the "Friendly Fire" message. Then he kept shooting youre body and it caused a desync with you're new character being created, most likely due to bug related to your previous character being killed on loading.

The complaining ends here.

Edited by -Panda

Soooooooooooooooo Anyway! Podcast went well! just finished editing the first 20minutes, and my eyes leaked out of my skull..... Shall be up with a link available some point tommorow comrades.....

Edited by mindofdave
  • Like 2

Hi,

Would like to join your server, this because some friends of mine started playing on this great server.

Ingame name: max

Code: c52d72c591c76492ee88ae2a68fe87e

Hope to hear from you, looking foward to play with my friends in this great server.

Thanks

Max