U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hey, we are 3 nice players from Norway, at a age ranging from 22-25, that play DayZ for fun. We are looking for a hacker-free server, as that gets kind of tireing after a while. We are mostly helpful, with some exceptions. Hope to be accepted to this server, so we can start looting some beans :) Hopefully this evening.

In-game name: Thingelstad

GUID: 726bf4cce4386eb85df031cdd78db977

In-game name: Skooden

GUID: 7740808e3dbc340a280e93e15cf3a8d5

In-game name: Jaspaso

GUID: cd806a14e87aba65d058ef049e8a5330

• Like 1

What was wrong with mine? A player was given beans after my post but mine was not mentioned?

-Name [RHM] N33KO

-Location Northern Ireland

-GUID 6251b95a95b8e7a835b8d3bd37bd67a

Edited by zZi_N33KO_iZz
  • Like 1

Is there some sort of problem with my application? I notice 4 players have now got their beans before me despite the fact they posted after me. I will repost again incase for some reason you could not see my text in the previous format. If there is a problem with my application would you please let me know so I can rectify it. Thanks

Name: [RHM] N33KO

GUID: 6251b95a95b8e7a835b8d3bd37bd67a

• Like 1

Is there some sort of problem with my application? I notice 4 players have now got their beans before me despite the fact they posted after me. I will repost again incase for some reason you could not see my text in the previous format. If there is a problem with my application would you please let me know so I can rectify it. Thanks

patience my norn iron brother, panda is only a mamal, he misses things :P you shall hopefully be WL by morning if not already

-Name: VICEY

-GUID: 7bbaee87c526bcc55e52392f37dc51e8

Edited by vicey
  • Like 1

GUID too short

And its up, episdoe 3 is live for your enjoyment, there will be no episode over the weekend im sorry to say as im away for a milsim tomorrow and i shall be dead tired on sunday, BUT, in the coming week I shall be uploading more, and the epic, 15 min video of weasel's majestic(ally bad) kidnapping will be up! leave a sub, like and comment if you enjoyed the video and pelase, let up the action on the server, ive filled 2tb of video in the last 5 days! i canne take it :P

edit:dangit forgot the video link :/

Edited by sneekygreenman
  • Like 1

patience my norn iron brother, panda is only a mamal, he misses things :P you shall hopefully be WL by morning if not already

And here I was still not fully convinced Panda won't turn out as one of those fearsome reptilian overlords. :o

• Like 1

Serjio

Uk

GUID:1833f1657ea22bf30b76d54547b5eb21

Edited by Serjio
  • Like 1

Greetings Panda.

I want to join your server and sit along to shit bricks with a panda.

Name: Kameho

Land: Norway

GUID: 1cd172d0113218100db8f84ba94cb71f

• Like 1

Alright, I had a typo in my GUID. At the end I wrote a 9 instead of a 0. So if you could fix that, I would be grateful :) Here's the right info. Cheers.

In-game name: Thingelstad

GUID: 726bf4cce4386eb85df031cdd78db077

• Like 1

Name: Pyua

GUID: 0edf939555e25a27aa247ed04e98cfd

Why did you change your GUID?

Edited by -Panda

Okay me and my squad were held up at the zub castle by triads mate and Martello they combat logged and after server restart spawned in and shot us all as we spawned in...... Then I tried coming back in at least 8 times and he killed me instantly.....

I shouldn't have to wait... I've been here nearly 1week id be doing alot better than I am on the server if I was a hacker .... Martello has already been banned once I shouldn't be made to suffer this is the only server I play on... 60% of the guys vouched for me