U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Ooo my darling Jenny :o you will see :-P

waypoints are still on :P

Rubbing my panda ass against a tree, somewhere near Kamenka. hahahahahahahahaaha makes my day! :D:D

Edited by Jenny

Survivors: say "NO" to peripheral dots. Peripheral dots are known to massively decrease the odds on you keeping your hidden vehicle hidden and are rumoured to lower realism as well as confuse the shit out of new players. Links to cancer are unfounded, but can we really risk it?

Remember peripheral dots cause erectile dysfunction* and anal leakage**. Keep them away from our server.

- My name's Mr Barrington, and I approve this message.

* Not true

** Really not true

Edited by MrBarrington
  • Like 7

Well to be honest and being new to the game i didnt relise that the dot thing was anything helpful, only notice it once in a blue moon when it came to Zeds that was just off my screen. I thought it was sun glare most of the time.

On a side note, Panda your a god in my eyes. this server is a dream come true, within my first hour of joining and exploring Cherno i met people.....and they didnt shot me on site, infact kinda worked together. This is a server i would recomend(?) with out a moments thought to anyone of my friends.

• Like 1

I dont know WTF is going on but we have had 3 or so camps in the last 3 dayz and everytime we log in they are GONE! This is just bullshit dont know if someone is hacking or what anyone else geting robbed daily?

More player - more potential maphackers mate. :(

Same shite btw. I don't bother about helis even - will be stolen in one hour anyway.

More player - more potential maphackers mate. :(

Same shite btw. I don't bother about helis even - will be stolen in one hour anyway.

happend to us a few times alrdy...

IF YOU DO USE MAP HACKS THEN YOUR A COMPLETE LOSER

• Like 2

What the hell is a care bear?

What the hell is a care bear?

Can someone educate the noob please?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Panda should be using special admin tool to track all players, but watching people takes hell of time.

I am working on it mate dont worry!

• Like 1

Well to be honest and being new to the game i didnt relise that the dot thing was anything helpful, only notice it once in a blue moon when it came to Zeds that was just off my screen. I thought it was sun glare most of the time.

On a side note, Panda your a god in my eyes. this server is a dream come true, within my first hour of joining and exploring Cherno i met people.....and they didnt shot me on site, infact kinda worked together. This is a server i would recomend(?) with out a moments thought to anyone of my friends.

Lovely words :) Hope you continue enjoying your time here :)

Could the vehicle (especially bicycle) spawns be increased? Been walking for like 5 hours straight, checked nearly every spawn in half of chernarus and still haven't found a single vehicle. Looks like some people stashed everything somewhere...

-Name Punkduck

-Location London, UK

-GUID 6db90867919f6c3da4aa112ffa261c7a

Thanks a lot, guys.

Edited by Punkduck
  • Like 1

Name: Lez

GUID: 43dbd2bed8d72925f40a45ef7599aa8d

Thanks

• Like 1

Could the vehicle (especially bicycle) spawns be increased? Been walking for like 5 hours straight, checked nearly every spawn in half of chernarus and still haven't found a single vehicle. Looks like some people stashed everything somewhere...

don't be silly mate, no point to check spawn sites. All spawned cars are repaired, taken and hidden. There is lot of cars on server, about 50 of them. All you need is just pure luck to find them accidentaly in the woods.

• Like 1