U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

You could loose your heli mate. :) Not really trusted person.

Zboob learnt that the hard way xD

• Like 1

Oh yeah mate, he learned twice. :) He came from Cherno to Gorka and thought he got his car back. :)

They camping Gorka? Because it would take a while to get from Cherno to Gorka :S

I wonder who will be the first to die on the server in 2013?

Dont all rush at once ;)

Edited by -Daniel-

Hey guys ! Madaxe here!

Im currently sitting And guarding a crappy buliding (nightshift work ) And wanted to write some thoughts i had for this server.

First of all let me say i love this server , And was so happy to hear that If Will continue running.

My first Thought when i heard

Memories of 2012 on UK#10.........

Sneakygreenman: Someone help!

[TCC] George: Where are you?

Sneakygreenman: Berezino

[TCC] George: Where in berezino dumbass?!?

Sneakygreenman: The apartment's!!!

[TCC] George: The one's near the church?

Sneakygreenman: No, the one's near the supermarket

[TCC] George: Ok, on my way!

Sneakygreenman: Hang on! oops, sorry yeah im actualy in the apartments near the church sorry

[TCC] George: FFS!, I was just outside those one's now im gonna have to come back!

Sneakygreenman: Sorry dude, but please hurry Im bleeding with broken legs and im knocked out

[TCC] George: OK OK im doing my fucking best here, if it was not for your bloody wank directions I would be there by now!!!

[TCC] Daniel: Hang on, If he is knocked out how is he able to type?

Sneakygreenman: *FACEPALM* errr......

[TCC] George: Oh yeah, you cant type when knocked out!

Sneakygreenman: ERRRRR.......

[TCC] Daniel: Let's fucking have him! he was baiting you george

Sneakygreenman: Oh shit, err I have to log now guys, errrr my dinner is ready bye......

Cipher WAS KILLED

Cipher: Oh well there goes my latest chopper!

Have a great new years eve

everybody and a happy new year!

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

Hey guys ! Madaxe here!

Im currently sitting And guarding a crappy buliding (nightshift work ) And wanted to write some thoughts i had for this server.

First of all let me say i love this server , And was so happy to hear that If Will continue running.

My first Thought when i heard

HEY!, I would do your job lol sounds pretty easy lol :D , but anyway have a good NYE!

Sry .. Continue post. Typing on iPhone.

My first Thought when i learned that is cost 20 euro a month to keep it going was that wanted to chip in. I Will donate 20 euro when i get home from work tomorrow morning. And i hope that that money Will go to running server cost. And not server host wallet.

2 Thought. I think We should consider removing as50 from loot. I think Its to overpowered. Even tho Its rare.

I Dont mind If Ppl Dont agere. But it would be great to see a poll for this. Getting shot in The toe from 900 meter shouldt Kill a man. And it require more skill to oneshot Ppl with Other sniper.

3: We need more people. I hope everybody reqruit atleast 1 Other friend.

I would love to make your friends bleed out.

4: i read someone wanted to make night allways full moon. Please Dont Change weather.

Bad weather is part of The game And real life. Before i got nvg i ran around

• Like 1

Damn iPhone !

I ran around stary with flashlight And flares. Risking my life to find anything in The Dark. Lucky for me i hook up with some friendly Ppl And got geared.

If i saw somebody like that running in stary i would feed The zombies with your body. But Ppl are different.

I hope this server get populated

Damn iPhone auto post.

That was all i wanted to say.

I Will be on a Roof near You. Remember to have extra bandage.

Madaxe

• Like 1

Hey Daniel ! Yes my Job is pretty Easy. But Thats not What i normally Do. I usully drive around bulidings And check If they are locked And safe.

But this night a big factory has paid us to guard their building ( me ofc) , so i sit in a car And Do nothing. I hope nothing happens.

I have to sit here for 5 hours And Then continue on my route.

Nice to look at firework atleast. And they Pay me very Well so in happy

• Like 1

Hey Daniel ! Yes my Job is pretty Easy. But Thats not What i normally Do. I usully drive around bulidings And check If they are locked And safe.

But this night a big factory has paid us to guard their building ( me ofc) , so i sit in a car And Do nothing. I hope nothing happens.

Remember all those Hollywood flicks where the guy keeping watch in a car gets it?

2 Thought. I think We should consider removing as50 from loot. I think Its to overpowered. Even tho Its rare.

I Dont mind If Ppl Dont agere. But it would be great to see a poll for this. Getting shot in The toe from 900 meter shouldt Kill a man. And it require more skill to oneshot Ppl with Other sniper.

The thought have occured to me aswell, can remember when I found my first one and a rangefinder the skill level required to kill people dropped to 0 :b. Unfortunatly I think they are needed aslong as there are choppers on the servers, they are a bitch to take out without them 50 cal snipers as i experienced myself earlier today ^_^.

Your other thoughts I agree with.

Happy new years and see you on the server.

GOD I WISH I HAD YUOR JOB!!! err what was in the building?

Yeah Its ok :) Im very new at this. I've been sitting in The car for almost 5 hours now. I still have like 5-6 hours more work tho. Gonna sleep for a while tomorrow , Then ill Come sniping You guys from a Roof :P

Madaxe

• Like 1

Sicko 33:

I hear What You say about The heli. But If it was real life, Do You think i would be Easy to shoot down a heli with a single shot? :)

You can allways aim for The pilot.

I hope server host consider this.

Daniel : i Dont know What inside The buliding :P

Couldnt Care less

hahaha

Sicko 33:

I hear What You say about The heli. But If it was real life, Do You think i would be Easy to shoot down a heli with a single shot? :)

You can allways aim for The pilot.

I hope server host consider this.

I thought only the AS50 and the M107 could penetrate the chopper glass to take out the pilot