U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Not just us thats experiencing this, im on Vilayer support TS now with an agent, its being looked in to now. will update asap.

Can get to the player list screen then just sticks on loading.

OK according to Vilayer its likely to be corrupt character data in the hive, its being worked on now, will update when its fixed!

Edited by -Panda

For those of us who can log in is it safe to do so or do we run the risk of corrupting things?

For those of us who can log in is it safe to do so or do we run the risk of corrupting things?

i honestly dont know mate. if youre concerned about your kit i'd probably recommned not loading in until this is fixed...

Panda, I'm in but on the beach and naked. Did the hive reset? If so, tents are lost too?

This will be down to the corrupted hive character data as i mentioned above. This only affects players characters. Still being worked on atm.

did you guys die and then it wont let you in after your death you get stuck on loading??

ive raised a ticket to get this sorted, but as much info as possible will be useful

cheers

Yeah i died then I cant get back in

looks like hackers have got into the Vilayer hive, theyve changed some player skins to this:

2012-11-30_00005.jpg

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Fuck me there is a UFO in the picture

• Like 1

I will be resetting all vehicles the morning of 01.12.2012, this should fix the issues with new vehicles not spawning, and it should start spawning the newly added Land Rover / Bi-plane, etc

take your stuff from your vehicles tonight otherwise you will loooose it!

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Something just fucked really hard. Everytime i log in i spawn at the coast as a fresh spwan ...

wth is that? look like a sheep tbh...

lol yeah

Keep up the good work panda we all <3 you lol, you and cipher are awsome admins

Stuck at loading, was hoping for an hour or two, furking hackers need to die!

Edit; And I didn't die or at least I hope I didn't!

Edited by Bandito

Guys the loading as a fresh spawn is due to the Vilayer hive being hacked, no character data is saving at the moment. It is being worked on, pls be patient, thank you :)

• Like 1

Guys the loading as a fresh spawn is due to the Vilayer hive being hacked, no character data is saving at the moment. It is being worked on, pls be patient, thank you :)

My point was that I'm not a fresh spawn, or when I logged at lunchtime today I was very much alive!

Edit; I'm just confuzzled, hopefully, I'll be able to load soon, dead or alive!

Edited by Bandito

Panda, does that mean that my kit is lost now? Or will I get it back when its fixed?

same question, I loghed out 3 days ago, at my uaz and tent and now i spawned at the beach, all my gear gone

I will be resetting all vehicles the morning of 01.12.2012, this should fix the issues with new vehicles not spawning, and it should start spawning the newly added Land Rover / Bi-plane, etc

take your stuff from your vehicles tonight otherwise you will loooose it!

When are you going to do this this morning?

And are all 4 choppers going to spawn?

Edited by Lamora

Well, it's the third time withtin three weeks that the database got wiped. On 2 occasions the data got corrupted due to the incompetence of the Vilayer staff.

I'm moving on. But not without giving thanks to Panda for the good times I had on your server. See you around mate! :)