U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

What a thrilling and ridiculous night. Great fun thanks for you guys!

for the others: We got them :D

Edited by IndieStu
  • Like 1

Got a great video to upload... to summerise.... 3 parties planned, 3 parties crashed and disrupted!! The last one was good fun, video will make for an interesting watch !!

And James, im sorry for the TK ... :facepalm:

do u have a youtube account?

They are rather slow, can't see it happening on the weekend but yer never know!

Its because its not as simple as just installing the new release. They have to modify the code so it doesn't conflict with any of their custom coding, Vilayer have modified the DayZ code extensively so that it actually works. They need to analyze all newly released DayZ code, then modify it, test it, and prepare it for release. They're far from lazy, they're the most active host out of any DayZ server hosting company. :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

Panda when is the next party and where im thinking the island like 3 km off the coast to avoid snipers

Its because its not as simple as just installing the new release. They have to modify the code so it doesn't conflict with any of their custom coding, Vilayer have modified the DayZ code extensively so that it actually works. They need to analyze all newly released DayZ code, then modify it, test it, and prepare it for release. They're far from lazy, they're the most active host out of any DayZ server hosting company. :)

Its just not there month:)

Panda when is the next party and where im thinking the island like 3 km off the coast to avoid snipers

Next party is tonight, we were on the island last night but got done over by a chopper! (killed them all in the end tho!)

A shame i could not be there, had to work early this morning:(

Next party is tonight, we were on the island last night but got done over by a chopper! (killed them all in the end tho!)

So where exactly will the party be? and if so will we be using my method of security? Edited by TCC Daniel

After yesterdays cliff hanger, heres episode 4, which is probably the second riskiest thing Iv'e done on day z to date :P

• Like 3

So where exactly will the party be? and if so will we be using my method of security?

i would welcome your method : ) STRIP SEARCH AND HAND SEARCH ! :D

After yesterdays cliff hanger, heres episode 4, which is probably the second riskiest thing Iv'e done on day z to date :P

And we were wondering what numbnuts were responsible for that mess when we circled the NWAF. :thumbsup:

And we were wondering what numbnuts were responsible for that mess when we circled the NWAF. :thumbsup:

Look it was going fine until the server thought it would kick Cipher lol

Will the server be getting the new patch 1.7.4.4?

Edited by ow1

surely I would be the frist thought? :beans:

"You cannot play on this server, the server side application blah blah" /sigh

Indeed, tried to join tonight for the first time having rolled backwards to 1.7.3 and got confronted with that delightful screen! Oh woe is me

Not sure what is going on here, but theres a problem somewhere. Everyone was able to join earlier but now gives incorrect version... :S i havent changed anything.... have restarted server to see if this helps. On TS with Vilayer now.

Had zero problems joining a few minutes ago.

After 6 days of searching and camping stores for the restart i have finally found a tent. Not in a store, but in a school/officer building! Now to gtfo out of dodge and setup camp, will probable find plenty of tents now.

• Like 1