U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

maybe vilayer servers went down for an update, dayz 1.7.4.4 version is available

Ahh well the less than successful restart gave me the chance to update the new patch, guess I'll have to go on public's and try to find some anti biotics..*I will find you one day /shakesfist

Now that explains everything.

I'm kind of sorry that our Squad started shooting you guys, but we had a green UAZ parking right behind us (Without someone guarding it unfortunatly). So we had to assume it was stolen!

And man, the server was laggy that day. I fired like 40 rounds 7,62x51 right into that warping UAZ. The fact that nobody was able to kill you while you went full retard driving circles on the field lead us to the conclusion that you had to be a hacker.

What a coincidence.

Edited by Reuter
  • Like 2

Now that explains everything.

I'm kind of sorry that our Squad started shooting you guys, but we had a green UAZ parking right behind us (Without someone guarding it unfortunatly). So we had to assume it was stolen!

And man, the server was laggy that day. I fired like 40 rounds 7,62x51 right into that warping UAZ. The fact that nobody was able to kill you while you went full retard driving circles on the field lead us to the conclusion that you had to be a hacker.

What a coincidence.

Alot of those rounds hit home lad, you guys were damn good shots btw

As for the full retard? yup, thats a pretty good description, one of me was like "Drive, drive, drive, save the UAZ!!!" and the other was like "Delta, i should, you know, save him". No need to feel sorry, im more sorry we made the decision to light up the bambi's on the airstrip tbh :(

Edited by sneekygreenman
  • Like 4

Kudos to AlexTheSun btw, he managed to down daniel and I at Balota :beans: pity he managed to headshot me just as I headshotted him...

• Like 1

good fun on the server tonight! Especially sniper hill at Elektro...... all I have to say is..... " LOL " !!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

What happens when you go on a fishing tour without something to drink?

SAR Berenzino is coming to get you!

arma2oa2012-11-2310-291rdv.jpg

• Like 3

Guys, had an idea, As it was just thanksgiving in "MURICAAA!!!!", I will be spennding today in electro gathering all the food and drink I can find, and put in the church, I will also be giving BT's to anyone who wants them, consider this my penance for killing those bambi's :P plus, anyone who has wanted to kill me, well, you know where I'll be :P Ill be recording the whole thnig, so come with your mics and lets put a little kindness back in the game(then we can go back to killing each other for a empty soda can) :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: 4 all

• Like 4

Guys, had an idea, As it was just thanksgiving in "MURICAAA!!!!", I will be spennding today in electro gathering all the food and drink I can find, and put in the church, I will also be giving BT's to anyone who wants them, consider this my penance for killing those bambi's :P plus, anyone who has wanted to kill me, well, you know where I'll be :P Ill be recording the whole thnig, so come with your mics and lets put a little kindness back in the game(then we can go back to killing each other for a empty soda can) :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: 4 all

Ill bring some Mountain Dew to the party......then provide sniper over-watch so any1 that trys to kill such a charitable man wont live for long ;-)

• Like 1

Ill bring some Mountain Dew to the party......then provide sniper over-watch so any1 that trys to kill such a charitable man wont live for long ;-)

Awesome stuff dude. I plan starting around 7 tonight, hopefully by then this upload will be finished and my ping will be under 9000...

• Like 1

Is it just me or is the server restart schedule just broken atm

And if it is does anybody know the times that it will restart?

supposed to have reset a few minutes ago but loot near me is still the same. Yesterday the schedule went bonkers bc stu killed the server hamster:p

I found him this morning dead in his wheel.

who?