U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

servers seem to be coming up, datacentre by datacentre lol, so hopefully the server is up soon,

hopefully cipher can get the server online without panda haha

lol

servers seem to be coming up, datacentre by datacentre lol, so hopefully the server is up soon,

hopefully cipher can get the server online without panda haha

maybe restart server, servers have been coming online since around 8:30am gmt i think so it might make it work... maybe haha.

ill see what i can do

Me, panda and cipher generally mucking around, this is the footage that didnt make the sereis btw :P

Delta im SOOOOOOOOO sorry about killing you its just i was cornered and you had a bandit mask and I paniked :( I feel so so ashamed!

Edited by TCC Daniel
  • Like 1

Delta im SOOOOOOOOO sorry about killing you its just i was cornered and you had a bandit mask and I paniked :( I feel so so ashamed!

welcome to the club, shot him in a panic moment when he was unarmed a week ago. But i had run into fletch less then a minute before.

• Like 1

lol cipher ill hide ur bus next to the road

btw guys...u got some hackers on the server. so .. lets wait for the whl..atm it is useless to play. :|

lol cipher ill hide ur bus next to the road

ty server decided to kick me =(

Edited by Gari

Panda, sry to bother you on vacation, but the server does not yet automaticly restart every 4 hours, and I cant be there to do it each time, is there any way you can do this where you are, or give me the necessary access to do this.

(sry to post this but the damn dayz-site wouldn't let me pm you)

• Like 1

Most importantly: Activate the whitelist. Without it it's pointless! ;)

• Like 2

Panda, sry to bother you on vacation, but the server does not yet automaticly restart every 4 hours, and I cant be there to do it each time, is there any way you can do this where you are, or give me the necessary access to do this.

(sry to post this but the damn dayz-site wouldn't let me pm you)

auto restarts have accured at 9pm gmt and 1am gmt

it's impossible to play on the server atm. way too laggy :/

i hope the whitelist is back on soon. yesterday our heli got shot down by an invisible guy who released an as50 barrage on everything in sight at electro. some ppl believe he was hacking. i died crashing to the ground after i ejected from the huey. spawned in the near of electro and ran to my corpse. had nothing to lose anyway. but i got shot by the invisible sniper again. this time i could see his muzzleflash in the air 5 meters away from me. unfortunately there was no kill message to see his name.

usually most servers are automatically restarted every 4 hours. i know this function isn't working properly on this server atm, but why doesn't the admin restart the server manually every 4 hours?

Edited by indigo

So sneeky, i guess we're in your next lets play where we're shooting around 500 rounds at your laggin UAZ. I'm looking forward to.

• Like 1

So sneeky, i guess we're in your next lets play where we're shooting around 500 rounds at your laggin UAZ. I'm looking forward to.

Indeed you are amte, for the record, did we happen to interup[t a firefight between two squads or was it an ambush?