U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Sneaky i trust you bro! I trust you would equip your hatchet and hatchet me to death just to taste my panda meat :(

only j.k. i love you really ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bros before beans <3

• Like 1

thank for whitelisting me but.. it seem i'm stuck at the second loading screen(like 20min)

thank for whitelisting me but.. it seem i'm stuck at the second loading screen(like 20min)

mmmm no idea mate... server restarts in 10 minutes so maybe that will clear it for you??

same here :/ can't get past the second loading screen

same here :/ can't get past the second loading screen

Ive created a support ticket for this. Hopefuly will be resolved soon.

• Like 2

Panda and Kli, you guys get on? I see both your names on server list when I join but im still not getting past that screen.

Edited by ow1

Ive created a support ticket for this. Hopefuly will be resolved soon.

We are presently performing maintenance on the database.

Best Regards,

Casey Baer (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com

The server is broken, as far as I know it is under maintenance by the server company.

The server is broken, as far as I know it is under maintenance by the server company.

Seems no1 is currently able to login so I'm restarting the server....hopefully this fixes the issuse

Finale of the first season gentlemen, leave a like for the freakout at the end?

Edited by sneekygreenman
  • Like 3

You have my beans fuck me that was a awsome thing to pull off, but fuck you also we didnt miss that truck is a fucking tank it would take a rocket launcher to stop it lol

Seems like the server is still having issues, would be surprised if the server is still under maintenance after 10 hours...ill see what I can do

hahaha...nice :D

You have my beans fuck me that was a awsome thing to pull off, but fuck you also we didnt miss that truck is a fucking tank it would take a rocket launcher to stop it lol

I know, i was a bit out of it :P The back end of it jsut ate bullets :L

I can confirm that there's still an issue with the loading screen. Although there were 2 guys playing, I still can't join.

I know, i was a bit out of it :P The back end of it jsut ate bullets :L

lol, So when are you doing more vids because I want revenge......... We will meet again! Edited by DappaDan95

lol, So when are you doing more vids because I want revenge......... We will meet again!

If im on, im recording basically :P Ill be running solo until panda gets back from his holidays for 5 days, so if you ever overlap, come get me!

I've made ViLayer aware of the problem with connecting/loading.

Cypher if there is still problems later you can go to ViLayer teamspeak at TS3.VILAYER.COM and ask them to look at ticket #282474. They wont be able to discuss anything with you but you could still bring the ticket to their attention and say the problem still persists... Nothing more i can do from this end im afraid. I'll be connecting the my PC remotely whenever I can to check the whitelist remains up and running :thumbsup:

I'm heading off the airport now, got a plane to catch, woooo :wub: will be back early morning next tuesday :wub:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 5

Cypher if there is still problems later you can go to ViLayer teamspeak at TS3.VILAYER.COM and ask them to look at ticket #282474. They wont be able to discuss anything with you but you could still bring the ticket to their attention and say the problem still persists... Nothing more i can do from this end im afraid. I'll be connecting the my PC remotely whenever I can to check the whitelist remains up and running :thumbsup:

I'm heading off the airport now, got a plane to catch, woooo :wub: will be back early morning next tuesday :wub:

:( Now how do i kill you? Edited by TCC Daniel

kk .....Have a nice vacation Panda!!!