53 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite primary class for pvp and zeds

• Sniper Rifles
    • Assault Rifles
    • SMGs
    • Shotguns
    • Silenced Asssult Rifle/SMG
    • Light Machine Guns

We all know the M9SD is the best pistol what is your favorite primary class in Dayz? Just want to see a communty opinion.

My favourite gun is the hatchet.

No, probably the AKM and I'm not 100% why. AKs are just sexy...

I usually pack a scoped rifle or, failing that, an Enfield in my backpack too. But that's just out of necessity in case I come under fire at range.

Edited by mZLY

M14, it is just so versatile for PVP. Shit for zombies because it is so loud but for PVP, it is an amazing all rounder.

For zombies and players though, I would say an M4A3. Not to loud but decent for CQB

Honestly what ever I have ammo for! But love me some LMG action! But that being said I do usually have a sniper in my backpack.

AKM every time I can. I just love that rifle. I even left a suppressed M4 behind.

AKM every time I can. I just love that rifle. I even left a suppressed M4 behind.

I do love the AKM too, but last night I switched it out for a Remington w/ flashlight attachment, I love this gun and it's so quiet. Best thing to clear out a spawn of zeds in a city, step inside, line them up and pop away without the worry of attracting a second mob.

M9SD is NOT the best pistol. The Uzi is the best secondary.

The ONLY advantage to using the M9SD is when you don't want to alert other players to your zombie killing activities. For plain-old zombie killing, the Uzi is far and away the best.

God damn M249 SAW. It sounds and feels beastly, and you can lay down some suppression that makes even the toughest of bandits shit themselves and hide behind a tree. Guess its only good in squad gameplay though, when you have others to snipe/take out zombies.

I love the M14AIM and the DMR. I go with the DMR just because I like that extra scopage. :)

PDW > M9sd.

But for primaries, I love the l85. It's pretty much a sniper rifle with less damage but a thermal/nv scope and quite common ammo. Pretty sure you can load sd mags into it for zombie kills too.

I can't remember the last time I found a cz 550, but I like using those too.

Edited by Angryofficer

I tend to grab the m4 CCO SD with the uzi sidearm. Deadly combo.