nubcake211

Beans Motherducker

I'd like to punch that kid in the face.

i'll hold him, you punch him, no wait i am bigger and stronger, i'll punch him i will do more damage then you, no wait lets both punch him

I wish I could lock threads for posting 9gag related images/sites.

I could always pick a flame war with someone in here and force it closed. (eyes Fraggle, debates insulting his puny beans))

• Like 1

I could always pick a flame war with someone in here and force it closed. (eyes Fraggle, debates insulting his puny beans))

I'll sit back and watch.... laughing uncontrollably!!

lol puny beans. sounds like my testicles

ok i dont get this quack quack thing. is it like derp derp. something that means nothing that someone stupid made up?

I'll sit back and watch.... laughing uncontrollably!!

Loving the new Sig Derpy!

Do as I !

Steal his BeanZ.

Eeew!

ok i dont get this quack quack thing. is it like derp derp. something that means nothing that someone stupid made up?

The quack quack is he changed the word "fucker" in the title of the thread to "Ducker."

Derp is I believe a reference to Mr. Derp from South Park, Also meaning stupid.

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1

Loving the new Sig Derpy!

Derp is I believe a reference to Mr. Derp from South Park, Also meaning stupid.

Ah thanks, tis epic aint it!! Mr. Derp?? never heard of that character in South Park... might be time to go look up some episodes!

found it

BEHOLD, THE DERP THAT STARTED ALL DERPS! According to IMDB this derp occurred in 1998 in the movie BASEketball. I took the liberty of recording it so as to share with the world the wonderment that is DERP!

Soon after this first derp, the creators of Southpark, BASEketball, and now DERP, released the second derp, Mr. Derp. a year later on April 21st 1999 on episode 3 of season 3 of their hit cartoon show Southpark

derp makes no relation to stupid. check out when he sais it. you could say derp means shit or run which has more of a meaning and suits its origin

found it

BEHOLD, THE DERP THAT STARTED ALL DERPS! According to IMDB this derp occurred in 1998 in the movie BASEketball. I took the liberty of recording it so as to share with the world the wonderment that is DERP!

Soon after this first derp, the creators of Southpark, BASEketball, and now DERP, released the second derp, Mr. Derp. a year later on April 21st 1999 on episode 3 of season 3 of their hit cartoon show Southpark

derp makes no relation to stupid. check out when he sais it. you could say derp means shit or run which has more of a meaning and suits its origin

My ancestors!! such great derpers!

My ancestors!! such great derpers!

great shitters? runners?

watch the origin. in its place you could fit

run

shit

fuck

sorry

shame

yuck

noooo

but stupid doesn't work. who was this moron that decided derp means stupid. you cant just make your own meanings to words lol

Why eat beans if you can have steak?! You can keep your silly beans, I'll have my juicy meat.

confusion has taken its place with opeople using a word that maes no sence to its origin. its like saying onion instead of taxi.

derp's meaning today has no relevance to its origin

confusion has taken its place with opeople using a word that maes no sence to its origin. its like saying onion instead of taxi.

derp's meaning today has no relevance to its origin

i caught an onion to the airport the other day, roomy.

• Like 1