Sign in to follow this  
TommsteruK

Character Customization.

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should have character customisation?

• Yes
    • No
    • I think that it it still okay either way.

I was thinking today that it is so easy to spot people with no camo, but extremely hard to spot people WITH camo!

So, i thought. Should we have Character Customization?

Basically, You could go round in buildings, find different types of clothing such as boonie hats, 3-Piece Suits, tank tops, you know what i mean. I think that it would be also a good idea to have extremely rare clothing like helmets, berets and kevlars ETC. If you even wanted to there could be tattoos and Hair Dye!! Tell me what you think, and please answer the poll so Rocket and his team can see this!

• Like 1

of course yes, but rocket said in the eurogamer conference in his panel that he will add customization

Hell it's be nice if my civillian outfit synced to other people. I always switch when I have the chance to get the darkest outfit made mostly of black cap, sweater, body armour and gray combats. My friends still see me in the bright blue shirt though, annoying.

where are all the clothes shops? Don't they wear clothes in eastern europe?

there should be clothes everywhere, in every house and appartment and in shops. you want to encourage female gamers? get some jimmy choos and karl lagerfeld summer dresses into the game, be like a twisted version of the sims with mad looking dolly birds tottering about the dockside in high heels and this summers latest summer dress while beating off zeds with amoschino clutch bag.

I think all of us want these features, I myself want them badly !

Unique character designs/outfits would add a shitload more atmosphere in my oppinion.. provided there is alot of options.. like fallout for example..(the variety i mean)

But anyway I cant wait to see a shitload more variations for clothing in general.. expecially things like helmets/boots etc that arent just cosmetic and actually work as a durable protective/aid peice for your body..

<3

In the future use the search bar. Not to be a dick or anything because I think your right, everyone wants this.

• Like 1

In the future use the search bar. Not to be a dick or anything because I think your right, everyone wants this.

you used a signature basedon a comment i made how pointless and insulting...........................you have my beans

where are all the clothes shops? Don't they wear clothes in eastern europe?

there should be clothes everywhere, in every house and appartment and in shops. you want to encourage female gamers? get some jimmy choos and karl lagerfeld summer dresses into the game, be like a twisted version of the sims with mad looking dolly birds tottering about the dockside in high heels and this summers latest summer dress while beating off zeds with amoschino clutch bag.

"Beating off zeds" LOL

"Beating off zeds" LOL

LULZ! :D

But yeah character customisation is pretty much a given these days in games/virtual worlds etc so will be given high priority in future. My Zombie skin with camo clothing and black shades looks badass as it it but with other addons and whatnot should look the mutts nutts.!