Mysticales

Week 3 Ivan and Martin arrested. Show them you care

I wish the followin post to be an example so people that want to express to the arrest

avoid idiotic and retard and lack knowledge statements towards Greece

http://mw2.google.co...um/19110639.jpg

German base Sign says among many NO TAKING PHOTOS

http://www.ehow.com/...tallations.html

Regulation on Usa about taking photo on militairy bases

http://photographern...rorist.org/map/

The same for britain even has A MAP THAt PHOTOTAKING IS FORBIDEN

AS YOU SEE I HAVE PROVED WHAT HAPPENING IS GREECE IS ABSOLUTE NORMAL IF YOU WONT TO MAKE RACISTIC COMMENTS TO PROVE YOUR SMALLNESS OF YOUR EGO AND PROBLEMATIC COMMUNICATION THROUTH THE NET PLS PICK AN OTHER THEME .

Like you are lazy you wont pay taxes and etc in a different thread

just because someone speaks against greece does not mean he is a racist

a racist says: "he comes from greek, he is a bad person"

what people have mostly been saying here: "the greek military behaves wrong"

just because they come from another land doesnt mean they are racists because they speak badly of something happening in greece

what if a greek spoke bad about this incident? is he a racist now? you sir, are an utter idiot and you should feel bad about being so stupid and sending private messages to people being "racists"

BTW: a sign saying "do not make photos" indicates that they may take your camera or destroy the photos, putting someone IN JAIL for it is a whole other story

if anyone, you are a racist, just because you come from greek and are 22 years old (yes, you arent unknown in the net) doens't mean everything greek does is right just because there are passages in their law

sorry for posting off-topic, but i cant stand people like him calling everyone "racist" like hes a messiah just because someone sees something wrong in their land

i hope they get released soon

Edited by Zombo

It's a dillemma...

The defense against the charges has appealed last Monday . The appeal has, however, been put on hold because the Greek justice system is on strike. This might take only a week or even a month...

czech sources (1) (2)

Edited by PurePassion

yup, the euro union has been fucking over (my ppl) the Greeks for a while now (changing their policing). Fitting that they do something this dumb, also the pace of greek bureaucracy... gah. time to 'greece' some palms bohemia, get yo boys outta there.

... IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY THEY SHOULD SERVE THEIR PENALTY

Edited: Nevermind. (deleted some stupidtiy)

Lets just hope that not all Greeks are as dumb as you are.

Edited by *=LP=*Cpt.Kawa
  • Like 3

If they haven't broken any laws or legislation they will be freed regardless of internet speculation or petitions.

I personally want no involvement in the decision of this, as there are no hard facts. It's for the courts to decide.

Some of you need to read the reports.

Stop being stupid with stupid comments as 2 guys' lives are involved.

Fact's are 2 people went on holiday and were arrested in their Hotel. what a strange place to be arrested for millitary sensitive evidence!! How did the Pig's know where and what? the Map in game is scaled down and represents no direct correlation to the actual Island and it is based on future fictional events. BI have stated they were not there for the game.

Nice to know you can go to Greece and be arrested for taking pictures and camera footage for 20? years. I've been to Greece many times and Stood near millitary places with a camera taking pictures even standing with their armed forces. this to me stinks of selective discrimination on a political level. A point proving exercise.

So what, they took footage and pictures, 20 years for spying? what did they record? A fucking U.F.O.? A politian snorting coke of a donkeys arse? or a Spartan staging area?

Story is getting out of hand for a simple mistake. Now they may have to wait up to a month to appeal for a strike? that in itself says all i need to know about the Greek judicial system. Justice! Strike!

I can't help but feel either way, the damage is done to the poor guys and their families. my sympathy no matter even if they were found guilty.

Everyone here needs to take a step back and think a bit more clearly.

They *did* record a video illegally. Since it stopped after they allegedly found out it was illegal however, they didn't immediately delete it.

They were arrested back in their hotel, so they had plenty of time to erase it since they knew after the second sign that photographs/video was prohibited, yet they didn't.

So for the charges of taking illegal photos/video they are guilty and they were busted with proof of that.

Espionage charges are another thing. A lot of you dismiss this straight away but what you don't realise is that most of the Greek army would be useless if it wasn't for the airforce and Limnos is one of the major bases, which see action almost daily. There are dogfights with Turkish aircraft violating Greek air-space (and vice-versa) all the time, especially in that area.

What if they were recording reaction time for the jets to leave on their drive-by?

Where you there? Do you know exactly what happened? Do you know these two people?

Just because they work for a company that will make a game you play doesn't mean they are beyond suspicion of anything and most of you seem to neglect the strategic importance of the island and its airforce.

Do I trust the authorities? No

Do I happen to know for fact that they get overzealous or are corrupt? Yes

But I still won't give anyone any sort of support because I don't know exactly what happened or how it happened because I wasn't there. I'd advise you lot to reserve judgement untill you know the full story and you're certain that you do.

Just my 2 cents, think before you act.

• Like 4

Some of you need to read the reports.

Stop being stupid with stupid comments as 2 guys' lives are involved.

Fact's are 2 people went on holiday and were arrested in their Hotel. what a strange place to be arrested for millitary sensitive evidence!! How did the Pig's know where and what? the Map in game is scaled down and represents no direct correlation to the actual Island and it is based on future fictional events. BI have stated they were not there for the game.

Sorry cant help it gotta clarify some of this shit. It dont make a difference if they were there for the game or not why do people keep saying they weren't there for the game. it makes no difference.

Espionage is spying so yes its the right charge. it makes no difference if they were arrested in the act or at the hotel. maybe they were followed there from the airport to see where they went.

and everyone should read what mandalore said above its what i've been trying to say for days now.

and there in greece where they have greek laws.

BTW: a sign saying "do not make photos" indicates that they may take your camera or destroy the photos, putting someone IN JAIL for it is a whole other story - This comment here wrong. its on a military installation. im sure on that sign it might even say u can be arrested. and if not will think about it and use common sense.

Anyway i am going to stay away from this thread now as i feel there is just a lot of really young and/or immature people commenting on this subject without a clue.

Edited by DMC14
  • Like 2

I am now starting to get confused

Are we signing so that these guys can be released from jail irrespective of what they have or have not done?

Or are we wanting them released from jail and then answer the charges against them when a trial can be heard?

lets just find a server of the greek military and DDOS that thing, i know we can do it, the DayZ community did it before with a hive...

but seriously, getting into jail for making photos in EUROPE is something very scary for me

Everyone here needs to take a step back and think a bit more clearly.

They *did* record a video illegally. Since it stopped after they allegedly found out it was illegal however, they didn't immediately delete it.

They were arrested back in their hotel, so they had plenty of time to erase it since they knew after the second sign that photographs/video was prohibited, yet they didn't.

So for the charges of taking illegal photos/video they are guilty and they were busted with proof of that.

Espionage charges are another thing. A lot of you dismiss this straight away but what you don't realise is that most of the Greek army would be useless if it wasn't for the airforce and Limnos is one of the major bases, which see action almost daily. There are dogfights with Turkish aircraft violating Greek air-space (and vice-versa) all the time, especially in that area.

What if they were recording reaction time for the jets to leave on their drive-by?

Where you there? Do you know exactly what happened? Do you know these two people?

Just because they work for a company that will make a game you play doesn't mean they are beyond suspicion of anything and most of you seem to neglect the strategic importance of the island and its airforce.

Do I trust the authorities? No

Do I happen to know for fact that they get overzealous or are corrupt? Yes

But I still won't give anyone any sort of support because I don't know exactly what happened or how it happened because I wasn't there. I'd advise you lot to reserve judgement untill you know the full story and you're certain that you do.

Just my 2 cents, think before you act.

I hope people treat you the same way if you get imprisoned. "Oh I don't know what he did...lets just let him sit there and rot"

Nelson mandela, Aung Sung Su Chi...any of those names ring a bell?

First off, I don't blame Greece for arresting them. Who the hell is dumb enough to go around filming military installations without permission. I'm sorry, but getting arrested is there fault for doing something stupid. But, I think its retarded that Greece is actually keeping them in custody for more than a couple of days... they're obviously not a threat. I mean yes they were taking picture of a military base, but who the hell would want to attack Greece...

I hope people treat you the same way if you get imprisoned. "Oh I don't know what he did...lets just let him sit there and rot"

Nelson mandela, Aung Sung Su Chi...any of those names ring a bell?

Have fun getting blown up by terrorists :)

Edited by JESUSARIUS REX

Cool idea! Where can i sign this shit?

Hands down: We all know that Greece is a banana republic ruled by the dictator Angelo Merte and holding these guys for allegation of espionage is downright undemocratic ... but when we as a community stand up on the internet with absolute proof by anecdotal evidence we will free those devs for sure! And with a little luck we might also free Manning. who is currently being held in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, tortured with tummy hurts by forced chocolate overdose. Our homecountry will greet the homecomers with military salute. Long live Oz!

What better way to distract from your near-failed state status than blame the foreigners. "No no no, ignore this 11 billion euro shortfall... hey look over there SPIES!!"

• Like 1

Signed the petition, it is complete nonsense that it would endanger national securtiy , they are just angry because the country is going bankrupt.

They just have to release them so they can go back to their families.

your theory

apparently you never read the thread

What better way to distract from your near-failed state status than blame the foreigners. "No no no, ignore this 11 billion euro shortfall... hey look over there SPIES!!"

Another Ogre like post

YOu bad you hate hulk

If ask the average greek non of them have even heard the story but nice try to humilate Greece

Hey may ask how many News do you hear on Greece only those you hear throug the mass media Only about debt hey did you heard for example that For examples

Europe sent frontex to deal with mass illegal immigrants no certainly and if you ever heard it another GREEK TRICK

Edited by IoannisG
  • Like 1

Common guys bring the hate

out Do you best to prove your ignorant and racism

and your lack to search the internet about the story

just because someone speaks against greece does not mean he is a racist

a racist says: "he comes from greek, he is a bad person"

what people have mostly been saying here: "the greek military behaves wrong"

just because they come from another land doesnt mean they are racists because they speak badly of something happening in greece

what if a greek spoke bad about this incident? is he a racist now? you sir, are an utter idiot and you should feel bad about being so stupid and sending private messages to people being "racists"

BTW: a sign saying "do not make photos" indicates that they may take your camera or destroy the photos, putting someone IN JAIL for it is a whole other story

if anyone, you are a racist, just because you come from greek and are 22 years old (yes, you arent unknown in the net) doens't mean everything greek does is right just because there are passages in their law

sorry for posting off-topic, but i cant stand people like him calling everyone "racist" like hes a messiah just because someone sees something wrong in their land

i hope they get released soon

Others are the Messiah calling the others Racist and other are the Pope judging as heretics whole nations

Actuall most guyies are Racists they prove with the contemn and hate posts they forget that their comments apply on a whole nation

if you are not able to accept that this thing IS FUCKING NORMAL then dude go and do it in your country

and then tell to the police I DIDNT SAW THE SIGN

AND I AM NOT 22 year old mr you are know in the internet

Edited by IoannisG

Others are the Messiah calling the others Racist and other are the Pope judging as heretics whole nations

Actuall most guyies are Racists they prove with the contemn and hate posts they forget that their comments apply on a whole nation

if you are not able to accept that this thing IS FUCKING NORMAL then dude go and do it in your country

and then tell to the police I DIDNT SAW THE SIGN

AND I AM NOT 22 year old mr you are know in the internet

I'm not sure why you're so passionately convinced that anybody here is going to agree with an irate nationalist that barely speaks English. I don't believe that Ivan Buchta and Martin Pezlar should be released from Greek custody because they are the designers of a game that I will more than likely purchase; I believe that they should be released from Greek custody because to anybody with half of a functioning brain - and lacking the ultra-nationalist paranoia that many young Greeks possess - these two men are aggressively innocent. The fact that they are being detained at all, if it weren't so bleak, would be hysterical - and your country is perpetuating this farce.

• Like 1