Snort (DayZ)

Destroying Friendships

You're right justice does need to be serviced, its people/players like this that make me sick! I and more friendly survivors encounter these type of people every day. It shows there morals in real life, it shows they are WEAK and not fit for the real world. It shows they have no character and that they cannot go on with facing the consequence of their actions. If I can, I will help you, only if you wish. I understand this is some what of a personal decision and that you feel it is your duty to do this but if all these other people are willing to help, let us do it and save you the trouble of these guys coming back at you for revenge. If you want I can attempt to assemble survivors that are willing to strike them. I have a TS and if you want, I will send it to you.

EDIT: Exclude the part about assembling people but read if you want.

Edited by Clharris

you are in the minority

pretty much everyone i know that has played this game long enough has gone down the dupe/altf4 road

expecting everyone to abide by the honor system is just laughable; it has to be fixed.

been playing since 1.6.5, only items ive ever duped(well it wasnt me) were bugged, my backpack duped a smoke grenade 1 day and piece of raw meat the day after, both times over writting weapons in my pack, lost a bizon on the first day (dam id had that weapon ages and loved it) and a cobra the following day

nice to know im in the minority of murderous bastards stalking the wilderness

You know OP, after reading your replies to people replying yesterday and today, you no longer have my sympathy on this matter and I'm starting to side with the people who tore into you here. This post is not "Months" old, it's one, ONE, month old. And who the f$%k do you think you are demanding that this be locked? what the hell man, I'm starting to think we were all just cleverly trolled on this thread.

Don't think of yourself as a bandit but a Curious Survivor which kills people on self defense. I do that too. I don't trust anyone. I'll probably not kill a guy if he talks in VoiceChat.

Next time you are gathered in a circle, 'drop' a frag grenade in the grass.

I would love to see this and I can supply you a frag grenade to do it.

Furthermore, IF YOU DON'T FRAPS THIS I WILL SADFACE.

You know OP, after reading your replies to people replying yesterday and today, you no longer have my sympathy on this matter and I'm starting to side with the people who tore into you here. This post is not "Months" old, it's one, ONE, month old. And who the f$%k do you think you are demanding that this be locked? what the hell man, I'm starting to think we were all just cleverly trolled on this thread.

This reply is the only one that got to me within the few hours.

It seems as if you've changed your entire opinion because I got the timeline wrong, not all of the abuse I was hurling at people.

I demand this be locked because it's all over and people constantly keep messaging saying "lol record it" when it's not going to be recorded, unless you can provide a time machine.

As for the people that I killed, I didn't merely do it because they were bandits, I'm a bandit myself now. It was because they were lying, cheating, drug using, abusing, rapist, bullies and just general criminals. I hung around with them because I had absolutely no time to get any new friends. I was far to busy getting an education and holding a full time job and dealing with my friends issues. There's no possible way I can explain how much plate spinning had to be done. I had a job working in a shitty retail place getting paid $15 an hour (AUS) so I could pay off my greedy family members who wanted to put my grand mother in a home and steal her house. After a few months I was forced to leave the house, because my grandmother was claimed to not be able to think on her own by my fucking cunt of a family and they sold the house for $2 Million. I was willing to work until the entire house was paid off at those rates just so my grand mother could live a happy end of her life. My grand father wasn't around because he had recently died of cancer and he was the man of the house, obviously. Without him it was left upto the fat nerd to try and run the show.

It didn't end well.

The people I refer to in the story are not simply assholes in game, they are complete criminals.

The final reason I got kicked out of my house in the city was because my friends completely vandalised some rooms of the house and I was deemed responsable by my family just so they could kick me out and sell the house.

I now live in the country unemployed and no friends. I sit here with my days playing a video game I adore and when people cheat on it - it shits me off.

I found out 2 weeks ago that it was my friends that had vandalized my house, which was the final straw obviously

They not only have been teasing me and threatening me for years, but they had decided to drag my family into it and they've now officially ruined the rest of my grandmas life.

I am not a troll. While I do troll on a regular basis, this thread is a completely true story that was basically the beginning of the end of one of my friendships.

But I suppose you're right for getting angry over the fact I didn't remember when the thread was made...

If this post doesn't kick you in the balls enough I've got one final thing to say:

Fuck off mong.

This will be the final post in this thread as I am no longer interested if morons can't sit down and read a part of a thread.

I no longer feel the need to justify what I have done, for I know I am not in the wrong. I have done nothing but help people in my life and the fact that I'll get flamed for killing some cheaters in a video game is beyond comprehension.

Good day.

• Like 1

I feel like Dr Phil needs to address this thread.

OP, I was really rooting for you, but as I read further into the thread, my respect for you dwindled. All I wanted to read about was if you recorded your revenge, which you did not, nor do I believe you did anything to get your revenge. All I am reading now is about your real life and your lust for a mans ass.

All I can say now is, I hope things get better for you.

I feel like Dr Phil needs to address this thread.

OP, I was really rooting for you, but as I read further into the thread, my respect for you dwindled. All I wanted to read about was if you recorded your revenge, which you did not, nor do I believe you did anything to get your revenge. All I am reading now is about your real life and your lust for a mans ass.

All I can say now is, I hope things get better for you.

Got a bit too heavy?

Fair enough.

Let's get back to bashing the topic though. I did not record me killing them all in a sneaky solid snake fashion. I won't record it because it's already happened. I don't communicate with those people any more and they've quit the game.

Also...not sure where you got the lust for a man's ass part. Not sure how that comes into play in the slightest.

I'm fairly positive, I know things will pick up for me, I've just had some shitty luck. I won't let it get me down. Now if you don't mind, we should all have a good ol' wank and play some day z.

Edited by Snort

Get a frag grenade, drop it when they are camping. They won't see an indicator (I don't believe) and then get ready to shoot those who live.

Edit: Do it at night too. To add confusion.

And BTW, if you want. Say you accidently dropped it while switching to flares and didn't think you threw it in the dark

Edit: nvm, u solved it

Edited by Shard

TL:DR --> He already dealt with his friends.

The only food you'll get from me Mr Troll is my dick in your arse.

Not necessarily a meal, but also not very nutritious and due to it's size, not very filling.

I'm going to rape you is the bottom line.

....Hehe, bottom.

I just find posts like this, are useless. But I apologize for what I said.

I am glad you take this game serious, I do as well. I feel the people that don't, should stick with Xbox, and PS3, like your former friends.

But bottom line, you do not have to speak like a douche to the douches around here because you then become one of them.

And I hope I take my own advice.

Wow the OP turned out to be an asshole troll. Most likely made the whole thing up. Goodbye.

Wow, you're an ignorant fuck that couldn't read a few sentences because it required some time, which you don't have I imagine.

I mean being this much of a wanker must take up atleast 12 hours a day.

Can't imagine what fraps would be like in ARMA II.

Not to mention the 500Gig the video will take up on my hard drive due to fraps not knowing there's such a thing called "Compress".

I'll get around to it tomorrow, it's currently 2AM and they're no longer online.

I'll also see about recording it but it doesn't seem likely.

I recorded just over 2 hours of DayZ on fraps at 1920x1080 resolution. It didnt take 500 gig. So your 15 minute recording is going to be 2-3gig at most.

Okay guys, party's over. OP says the thread has run its course and needs to be closed. Pack your bags and get out.

Closed.