Tensa Zangetsu

Things you shouldn't suggest? (Thread idea/game)

ITT: Post things that would make the game worse/harder than it already is. Therefore making it more frustrating? Or otherwise things that you think should never be implemented into the game.

ie: Weapon Durability, Battery powered flashlights, etc..

Edited by Zangetsu

The things you (the OP) listed are more or less confirmed for the stand alone already.

Right I completely misunderstood the point of this topic, sorry for my ignorance!

Edited by Duckimus Maximus

In-Game items for real world money.

• Like 13

Spontaneous Human Combustion.

Now I think I'll let this stew while I snooze. Look forward to the hilarity when I awake!

Edited by Ipurgepeople
  • Like 1

Engins breaking when you drive and the fuel gets depleted

If you lie down too long your arm/leg goes to sleep and you can't run or shoot for a short while because of it.

• Like 2

Well i got another one. If you start running down a hill, there's a possibility of you falling and rolling down, possibly breaking bones.

Edited by Zangetsu
  • Like 4

Being bitten causes you to turn into a zombie. You lose control of your character and cannot respawn until someone kills you.

• Like 3

Wall climbing machetes.

• Like 5

Spontanius erections

With and adrenaline boost while you have it. Making you breathe hard making aiming more difficult.

This would happen when you scoped on a female survivor for too long, since you wouldn't really f*ck female zombies (well, most of you anyway...) so making this male necessity arise when you saw a living female survivor. (dat ass....)

With and adrenaline boost while you have it. Making you breathe hard making aiming more difficult.

This would happen when you scoped on a female survivor for too long, since you wouldn't really f*ck female zombies (well, most of you anyway...) so making this male necessity arise when you saw a living female survivor. (dat ass....)

FUCK YEAH!!

Also what about females?

Periods!! Makes them highly irritable and may cause random firing of guns...also attracts zombies

This...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527862_10151252423869715_1317938832_n.jpg

Edited by Bobcomss
  • Like 1

Items that glow on the ground and overall cartoonish graphics.

• Like 3

Make the temperature bar actually do something!

Hatchet makes a "BOINK" noise when used, and must be re-inflated to be used again. (Hey, not far off what we have now right :P)

On a more serious note.......HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one11

That dying gets you globally banned and unable to buy a new CD key.

Shooting a hole in a boat, will cause it to sink over time. No matter even f it is just one hole in the hull.

A tidal system makes your boat drift away from shore.