Inception.

Why are vehicles so weak?

I was driving my white offroad pickup truck in the middle of the road and a zombie ran in front of me...I ran over him, only to find my engine went red, the front right wheel blew out and the hull is red. Also, the windscreen exploded [all of it].

Why...

Weird.. I've never had my vehicle hurt from hitting a zombie unless it was the bike. Have launched a lot of zombies with vehicles..

• Like 3

Maybe your offroad just sucked ass, when I drive one it seems unstoppable...

Except for those damn washing machines in the middle of the road.

But really, who in a zombie apocalypse would put their washing machine in the middle of the road?!

remove the mountain dew from your inventory

I didn't have any on me :o

Mmm, I was watching a video with some guy and his bus, and he had at least over half the bus full. He drove over a zombie and it exploded.

had to be a dew in the truck i'm suprised your brakes didn't go out causing you to fly off a cliff you got lucky

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

Little things in the road that you should have no trouble going over IRL can sometimes cause MAJOR damage to vehicles. Is it possible there was something by the zombie in the road you didn't see? Me personally, I've never hit a zombie and had it damage the vehicle.

More generally speaking, vehicles in real life are weaker. I mean hitting a human, or an animal at say 50km/ph can be pretty destructive for the car. (Who cares about the victim anyway :P)

Ive had zeds destroy windshields. Never the engine. I can't imagine destroying an engine hitting it at the speeds your generally going through populated areas. Although I guess as far as arma is concerned, the radiator and other parts of the vehicle like this are considered part of the engine, which I think is likely to be destroyed at these speeds. I could imagine running them over would damage wheels as well. When I see Kangaroos (dead or alive) on the road I do everything I can to miss them because the bones can pierce tyres.

remove the mountain dew from your inventory

I'm hoping that having 2 balances out the effect, or I'm in for a nasty death pretty soon.