KatieKillz

I want to see your creative autorun! (Fingernail polish and brass knuckles)

The title says it all. I know there are more practical ways to get this done but for me it's fingernail polish and a real set of brass knuckles.(The most practical items at the time) How do you go out about running your way running from A to B

while you make yourself a sandwich, look at the day z forums or fetch yourself another beer or two?

Seriously though, let's see how you do it.

elybZ.jpg59NYS.jpg

Edited by KatieKillz

I personally use a screwed navman as my auto run seems to work pretty good when running cross country

The title says it all. I know there are more practical ways to get this done but for me it's fingernail polish and a real set of brass knuckles.(The most practical items at the time) How do you go out about running your way running from A to B

while you make yourself a sandwich, look at the day z forums or fetch yourself another beer or two?

Seriously though, let's see how you do it.

elybZ.jpg59NYS.jpg

Hasn't this topic been covered and the majority of people simply use a coin of some kind wedged in?

• Like 1

I just stick my iPhone on the key and then wedge it on my desk, so the weight is enough to push it down.

Roll a bus ticket into a cone and apply it to the W key in a way that the base gets stuck under the adiacent keys

r6Myv.png

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Edited by Red_Sky
  • Like 8

If you use steam, just double tap W key then while holding it press shift and tab at the same time to bring up steam overlay. Your character will then auto run even when you hit shift tab again the exit overlay. To stop running just double tap W key again. :) your welcome. Oh and works for vehicles to to make them cruise control

• Like 2

I decided that I actually like playing the game myself and I actually run from place to place.

I know it's weird to actually PLAY the game for myself, I'm just crazy like that.

• Like 2

I tried a couple of combinations before I said "Fuck it", and wrote a keybinding script. Then I found one later online that had better functionality than the pathetic one I wrote, which I now use.

GJ on the brass knuckles, though. I lol'd.

No pics, but I use a spent .50 Cal shell.

Now I'm going to just start putting spent shells on my stuff. I was using my S&W balanced a little precariously.

If you use steam, just double tap W key then while holding it press shift and tab at the same time to bring up steam overlay. Your character will then auto run even when you hit shift tab again the exit overlay. To stop running just double tap W key again. :) your welcome. Oh and works for vehicles to to make them cruise control

Found this one out on my 2nd day of playing, mustve saved me hours of running time haha

I really lol'd at the guy using a humongous joystick ><

Cig filter and the nearest weighted object.

Okay, Now I need a Simon Pegg custom skin god DAMN it. And Now I want a cricket bat in the game. Shaun of the dead is far and away my favorite movie period. I can't believe I never thought to merge the two.

Edited by KatieKillz
  • Like 1