Sign in to follow this  
sostronk

That was a close (blood count)

So Im in a server watching side chat and some guy is dieing like every two minutes. He complaining that its a hacker most of the time but zombies sometimes. I figure a hacker wouldn't just focus on one guy on the coast so I made fun of the situation. Im sitting on top of a hill trying to expend some sniper rounds with no luck as there is no one around my area and I want to switch back to assualt rifle for closer quarters fights, which I find my fun. Next thing I see a guy just appear about 50m in front of me. There is absolutely no way he did it legit. There were no trees, it was a rock face leading up the the hill Im on with no grass or anything. Then he dissappears and im like k maybe I should leave. Then grenades start coming in. One clips me and I pass out. I figure no way Im dieing to this so Iog and go on an empty server. But the knockout timer resets and Im sitting there watch my blood go down and down. I stop bleeding at 618 blood :) Closest save ever.

And no, I don't usually combat log. I only do it if the player is straight up obvious hacking.

Whats the closest you've come to death without dieing?

~300 blood.

I was praying so hard that the guy wouldn`t come up the stairs.

I was yelling through my mic "Come up here and I`ll satchel charge you!"

Which was, of course, bullshit, but it worked, he went away after a little bit of second-guessing my bluff.

Managed to slap a bandage on there at about 700 blood, once. Closest I've ever been that I can remember. Had to hunker down in a house and wait thirty minutes for a friend to show up and give me a bloodpack.

hahah me I've died, shot in the head with an AS50 but all I saw was a hourglass and no death message. So i wait and he puts another bullet in my head....the bleeding starts so I wait 2 minutes log out and go to another server. I log in knocked out and bleeding. I wait it out (((((((((30minutes later))))))) I stop bleeding but it's so red I know that color of red it only happens when you DIE, you can only reach that color when it's negative. I stopped bleeding after the 30minutes but I was still knocked out BUT there was no hourglass. I was smart enough to relog and (smart move right?!?) I come back in knocked out and have to wait 20minutes! but I wasn't bleeding anymore but my blood icon was deep red blinking and my food/drink icon was blinking. BUT I'm not dead this is when it started to piss me off, I call a friend over he stabs me with an epi-pen/blood bag/morphine. I still have everything I have and back to being fully recovered. I switch servers I'm okay. GO back to my daily stuff and kill bandits lmao.

around 30-40, not sure exactly. Though I had been shoot with a enfield, though.. No bandages, ran into the church after some minutes of running. Thankfully I find a bandage in there. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it on the debug monitor, yes this was before the debug monitor was removed.

A little less than 200. I managed to bandage myself between bouts of passing out. I also had a broken leg, and was planning to crawl to Cherno and make an afternoon of it, but after about 2 kilometers I decided I was close enough to the coast to just suicide and come back for my gear....

So Im in a server watching side chat and some guy is dieing like every two minutes. He complaining that its a hacker most of the time but zombies sometimes. I figure a hacker wouldn't just focus on one guy on the coast so I made fun of the situation. Im sitting on top of a hill trying to expend some sniper rounds with no luck as there is no one around my area and I want to switch back to assualt rifle for closer quarters fights, which I find my fun. Next thing I see a guy just appear about 50m in front of me. There is absolutely no way he did it legit. There were no trees, it was a rock face leading up the the hill Im on with no grass or anything. Then he dissappears and im like k maybe I should leave. Then grenades start coming in. One clips me and I pass out. I figure no way Im dieing to this so Iog and go on an empty server. But the knockout timer resets and Im sitting there watch my blood go down and down. I stop bleeding at 618 blood :) Closest save ever.

And no, I don't usually combat log. I only do it if the player is straight up obvious hacking.

Whats the closest you've come to death without dieing?

You just seem to describe the typical actions of the bean hunters, so you are the guy that sits on the coast with his duped AS50/M107 looking to kill fresh spawners for fits and giggles, then some guy gets the jump on you so obvious a hacker and probably he was so you log but of course you never log as most of the time your shooting un armed players on the coast from distance. Also its not guaranteed he was a hacker, we used to ambush players like your self in much the same way you describe without hacks your sniping spot is obvious and well abused.

I stopped playing for a number of weeks now, last night i logged on as a new char being as i've played this game with a large crew for some time (most of which no longer play) it was around 30 minutes before I was fully loaded with all the best loot, in fact I managed to find a PDW silenced, Ak47 Kobra with launcher and an AS50 Thermal all hacked gear!!!!! But sod it I am past caring i'll use whatever i find.

S I decided to go stake out your position as this is generally where a lot of guys come to kill fresh meat with there ill gained high end loot, as I moved there I spotted a guy on the coast ranged him and saw he had nothing so I moved on it was at this point I spotted another player 100 or so meters away from in bandit skin I slipped behind a tree and equipped my assault rifle but he came at me with a 50.cal which is not easy to use in close combat so I fancied my chance's but he yells friendly at me and well i thought what the heck i only spawned about 40 mins ago i'm Ghillied to the nines with the best loots and I can do it again in under 40 mins so rather than shoot I start to chat to him.

He says he saw me look at the fresh meat on the beach and not shoot him so he let me live and he was glad I am not a douche who only kills un armed players,, hmm kay. He then goes on about my hacked Kobra so I promptly showed him my hacked thermal 50 cal and pdw sw. said it didn't really matter as those that spawned it would probably set damage kill me soon enough anyways. He then says he see's a player on Elektro sniper hill sniping fresh meat, now this is really strange as it a good 1.5 clicks through thick forest??? he then disappears I see a kill message then a few seconds later he is back he just teleported behind the sniper and shot him point blank. Parts of me think this is sweet justice he said this was his sole mission in life to hunt only the players that shoot the fresh spawns with their ill gotten duped gear.

In some ways I feel like hacking myself just to do the same, lets face it those that hang on the beach all day trying to expend sniper rounds on fresh beaners with their duped gear are pretty much abusing the system anyway and deserve what they get.

Took 1 member of an enemy squad out at the NWAF the other day. I knew there were 2 of them and the zombies didn't despawn so I figured the other must've still been there. I changed position after my first shot and lay in the grass for a bit and all of a sudden I have the shock symbol come up and I hear my legs break. Someone axed me in the back! I swiftly turn around and AS50 them in the leg which kills them and I bandage up and leave the airfield as my friend is only 1km away and has a blood bag for me. I turn my debug on and I'm on 800 blood, close call!

Fully geared with a Coyote,AS50, M4A3 and camo and I almost get killed by a hatchet haha

i once managed to survive with 34 blood, a splitsecond later and my buddy wouldn't have been able to bloodbag me

I fell of the stairs in some barn once. I broke my legs, passed out and then infected started to eat me. That's when I thought: "this is it, this is where I die. In some filthy barn in the middle of nowhere..." Then a guy in a bandit outfit appeared, he shot the infected and saved my life.

then some guy gets the jump on you so obvious a hacker and probably he was so you log but of course you never log as most of the time your shooting un armed players on the coast from distance. Also its not guaranteed he was a hacker, we used to ambush players like your self in much the same way you describe without hacks your sniping spot is obvious and well abused.

No, he is right. We had a hacker on our server that would die every time he would teleport to someone new. Anytime someone dies three or four times (not counting if they hit the respawn button and it says they died twice in 2 seconds). in under five minutes is usually teleport hacking.

I have been shot before from 7800K blood to 3.5 blood with no bleed out. I killed dude who shot me.

I have also been hacked and I left the server only to log on with 1100 blood and had to bandage. 125 blood... whew...

Yeah I've bleed out where the number was kinda stupid. Like 36.77687658 - it went off the debug chart.

32 blood.

Survived a bleedout after defeating three guys near Starry Sobor. One of them got a shot on me, unfortunately.