cortez (DayZ)

EPM-Gaming Private Hive I 96 vehicles + 4 Helicopters I Active Admins I Custom Weapons I

Got killed a couple of hours ago and every time I reconnect I immediatly faint and pass out. Any clues?

Cheers

- Nvm, created a new character, logged in again, bled out this time, respawned. Source: EPM forums.

Edited by THE_NUTELLA

Everyone is welcome on this server and if we get enough regulars playing on the server i will add in whitelisting to make it a little more secure

You should whitelist it now haha I've been playing for about 30 mins and two hacker attacks, good server just too many hackers

Hi Awkward,

I may end up setting up a 3rd whitelisted server soon, we would end up having 2 public servers and 1 whitelisted server. You will be able to move between all the servers and keep your gear. Only thing you can't keep is the vehicles and tents which would be unqiue to each server.

Anyways if u have any more suggestions could you post them on our forums or contact us via email which can be found on our website. Reason for this is i don't check this forum very often.

Forums

http://dayz.epm-gaming.co.uk/forum

Website

http://www.epm-gaming.co.uk

Cheers Allie,

There was an issue with tents and vehicles but have they been sorted and everything should be working fine now

Had to close server 3 for time being and server 1 and 2 have some issues with players connecting to it but trying to fix those issues.

• Like 1

all 3 servers are running and updated the main post.

If you want more info feel free to join our ts or look on our forums.

• Like 1

Locking Until further notice. Don't make any new posts on this issue. Wait until you hear back from a mod. Patience.

• Like 4

Annabelle's argument proved inferior and as a result this topic is now unlocked.

• Like 3

Annabelle's argument proved inferior and as a result this topic is now unlocked.

Thank you very much. +1 to the mod team.

The servers have taken a huge hit these days due to a total lack of people playing normal dayz. It would seem people are playing the different maps and different mods out there and not normal dayz. Due to this we are going to close server 1 and server 3. I will try to move all tents over so no one will lose their tents / bases that they have created. If for any reason the tents are not able to be moved over i will try and refund all gear in those tents.

On server 2 we will be changing things around a little aswell. We will be adding in the JRSR Sound mod for the players that want it enabled. Loot tables will all be changed and until a bug is fixed the m107 and as50 will be removed from the server fully. New guns will be added onto the server which include guns like the Scar, M8 and new AK's.

Its a sad announcement but John, Rob and Danko will no longer have their admin maps and tools. With us closing server 1/3 there are no need for some many admins to be active on the server. Me, Dave and Fluffy will still be around to solve any problems that arise. John, Rob and Danko will still have access to our Rcon so they are still able to remove anyone that are talking in side chat and such.

AI have been added to the server to give bandits a hard time. if you have -30k humanity you will need to watch your every step.