Sign in to follow this  
pillerking@yahoo.com

can´t we get a little 1.7.3 teaser please ? :(

i don´t ask for a release date, i just would like a little teaser ^^

some screenshots with something new ?

some hints what else beside the dogs will be new in 1.7.3 ?

really anything, i want some excitement what we are all looking for :)

big please ? :)

Edited by Broter
  • Like 1

I'm really hoping that this community centered effort takes off, because I am absolutely swamped with standalone at the moment.

It is but all working fixes are for private hives. Let us update the hive and things will get fixed for us that have a non private hive server....

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

It is but all working fixes are for private hives. Let us update the hive and things will get fixed for us that have a non private hive server....

Exactly, the idea is to merge the changes together and give the community access to the central hive so that things can be improved together. Many hands make light work. That also means I can actually focus my attention. Because the standalone is now getting very serious code wise, the repositories for them are totally different and I get confused very easy working between the two.

• Like 7

Exactly, the idea is to merge the changes together and give the community access to the central hive so that things can be improved together. Many hands make light work. That also means I can actually focus my attention. Because the standalone is now getting very serious code wise, the repositories for them are totally different and I get confused very easy working between the two.

This makes me excited in the pants! I lead a sad sad little existence! :(

• Like 2

>.< Get your mess out the Choppa Penny

We got STH to Kill I don't want stuck to the seat :P

We need to get some to take resposibility for this then. I vote for Venthos :-)

Because the standalone is now getting very serious code wise.

Cannot fucking wait for the standalone man. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Just get the stand alone ready for an alpha launch that reduces hackers, improves zombie code, and return DayZ to a survival simulator, and not a sniper simulator with pesky zombies and vanishing pvp.

• Like 5

What muzzle said^. Focus on the Stand alone. The mod is fine as is, bugs, snipers and all.

I think the mod is starting to take off again - new maps have been developed and now altered/modified versions such as Survivedayz are being created.

Edited by DemonGroover

Aye I have a 50 tucked back in the bank for when this releases. I know it was suppose to be cheaper but I'm hoping for a collectors or something really anything to get along with. Hell a Dayz hat wearing zombie bobble head ... You do those number crunches! I will wait patiently!

The alpha mod can't be fixed so no use wasting time on 1.7.3 Please just focus on the stand alone

• Like 1

Keep on working on that standalone, I know that it will be well worth the wait, I cant even imagine how overwhelmed the devs of this project are right now with many interviews, gaming conventions, developing the mod, and still working hard to get standalone playable, all im going to say is keep at it, all this hard work will be so worth it in the end!

Isn't it a mistake to work on the standalone without testing it in the mod?

Madness! Use an Alpha to test things?? Complete madness!

• Like 1

Isn't it a mistake to work on the standalone without testing it in the mod?

you cant really test stuff when hackers and griefers and dupers are manipulating the results

that said, i can't wait for the standalone^^

you will be testing it ! when standalone is out its going back to alpha so its start all again , again

• Like 1

People must understand. Game engine is being modded specialy for dayz. Meaning testing isn't possible with arma 2 basic engine.

Dont mess around with the mod anymore leave it for the community to do so.

Get that standalone out before that War Inc Z mess comes out.

you cant really test stuff when hackers and griefers and dupers are manipulating the results

that said, i can't wait for the standalone^^

If the Alpha isn't being used for testing, what the hell is the point of calling it an Alpha? That's the damn purpose of an Alpha!

You didn't get the memo? Alpha mod test is complete. Stand Alone is in progress! Please stay tuned for further information as it developes.

The mod is fine out side of the cheaters. Most of us can live with the bugs as many of us understand most of the bugs stem from ARMA II & not the DayZ mod. The cheating on the other hand is what has made my friends stop playing as well as making myself play less & less.

Personally I could happily wait as the mod sits right now with many of the fixes the community has done, but the damn cheating even on private hives just kills it. :(

Edited by crockett