Connorwarman (DayZ)

Your favorite weapon?

Just wondering what the guys and gals of DayZ fancy weapon wise in the Zombie apocalypse? Mine has to be the M4 CCO SD, quiet, ammo is somewhat find-able. Its great against players and zombies alike.

• Like 1

Between the Lee Enfield or CZ 550. I've had many high military grade weapons in DayZ, I just like the ideas that these weapons are more common and still pack a punch.

MK 48 mod 0 hands down. Same damage as the DMR, M14, M24, CZ500, and FAL but with full auto, 100 round mags and a red dot sight.

I'm a huge fan of the FN FAL, but the M14, DMR and M4A1 Holo are all honorable mentions.

Depends, DMR (since i can't find a CZ550 for the life of me) or M4 CCO SD

Yep, I like the M4A1 CCO SD too, and the PDW, M9 SD or G17 for a handgun. But the ammo is a pain. I like Lingor Island because you end up falling over G17 ammo everywhere.

However, in Dayz I droped my M4A1 CCO SD for an M16A2. The stanag ammo is much easier to find than the stanag SD. I'm loving this M16A2 Never killed so many zombies before! And it's not too loud - not bringing in other ones from further afield. :thumbsup:

But my dream weapons would be the M4A1 CCO SD with an abundance of SD ammo, and a silenced M9 just for the quietness.

Whatever I have at the time but I suppose my tops ones would be

SVD camo - built in range finder allows rapid sharpshooting

M14 - Great in the towns

L85A2 - Godlike sight makes it the lonewolfs best friend trade off is the shittyness up close due to the sight.

Lee Enfield - When you have one of these your at that "Don't give a toss" stage of play that is always fun, also dropping wannabe .50 cal "snipers" with it is funny.

PDW - Takes so many ammo types its a great backup

• Like 2

L85A2- Just found it today, great gun and plenty of ammo.

M24- Had to drop it to get the L85, but it is a great gun, good sites, range and power.

DMR- Same as M24, but faster firing.

I had the Mk48, but lost it in a tent before I could fire it :(

G17 is my favorite pistol for night ops with no NVGs

I have been using the MP5sd since about my 4th or 5th day though and absolutely love this gun. I would trade it for the M4SD but can't find one for the life of me.

Definitely the L85A2 AWS. Ammo is easy to find if you're willing to stick your neck out a bit for it, and its fits my play-style well (I'm nocturnal if I can help it.). However, the AK74S-Kobra is a close second, I like it alot for its good balance of stats imo.

for starting weapons i would have too say winchester, because it does decent damage you can shoot at a decent speed and ammo is not rare for it, then the maky because ammo is so common all you have to do is get a zed in the head and he will be down for sure, and its quite.

for higher grade weapons i would have to say mk 48 mod because it is a beast of a gun for any situation, and then a silenced m9 because it can save you from zed hordes while you have your mk on your back.

M14 AIM a good allround Weapon a bit noisy but that scares People becouse they think a Sniper with an DMR is shootign at them ^-^