Sign in to follow this  
smore98

This new camping tactic that might screw everyone over.

So I was by a pond near elektro one day. I was drinking from it when I noticed a player running down the road. I knew that I might attract to much attention to myself, and that he might see me. Suddenly, A WILD IDEA APPEARS.

I went into the pond, went prone, and waited. I went into third person to see the situation, and I was amazed to see this guy go by the lake, maybe about 10 meters away from me, and filling up a canteen. He didn't even see me! Hell, I could barely see myself!

He was also packing some pretty heavy heat, a CCO.I had a winchester, so I broke the surface and shot them guy in the head. It was incredible to see that this would actually work! Try it out for yourself.

• Like 7

You will catch a cold so make sure to bring a sweater. I dont have patience to camp cherno so I definitely lack the patience for this.

You will catch a cold so make sure to bring a sweater. I dont have patience to camp cherno so I definitely lack the patience for this.

At the moment, I actually had to do quick thinking, but I do see your logic... you are the Zombie Messiah.

• Like 1

Add a snorkel to the list

If it work's for navy seals it can to work for you.

Fuck, that quote just changed my life. I'm going to go single handedly rappel out of a motherfucking chopper, bitches.

• Like 1

So I was by a pond near elektro one day. I was drinking from it when I noticed a player running down the road. I knew that I might attract to much attention to myself, and that he might see me. Suddenly, A WILD IDEA APPEARS.

I went into the pond, went prone, and waited. I went into third person to see the situation, and I was amazed to see this guy go by the lake, maybe about 10 meters away from me, and filling up a canteen. He didn't even see me! Hell, I could barely see myself!

He was also packing some pretty heavy heat, a CCO.I had a winchester, so I broke the surface and shot them guy in the head. It was incredible to see that this would actually work! Try it out for yourself.

You've just gone public with your tactical advantage. Mind you if you were as invisible as you think you were then it doesn't matter.

EVERYBODY GET OUT OF THE WATER!

• Like 1

Already did, that trick is old. It's really odd that people just find out these things now ( and are **** enough to share it ), yes i censored it myself :D

You were lucky you came high enough above the water to be able to shoot, a bit too low and you might have been the unlucky one instead and the other one might have kept the secret a secret ;)

Already did, that trick is old. It's really odd that people just find out these things now ( and are **** enough to share it ), yes i censored it myself :D

You were lucky you came high enough above the water to be able to shoot, a bit too low and you might have been the unlucky one instead and the other one might have kept the secret a secret ;)

I actually discovered it a while ago, but decided not to share it since at the time I didn't feel like starting a shit storm.

I appreciate your insult though...

...no really I do.

They should make a movie about this.

You think?

The Mighty Ducks

Perfect. Have some Heinz.

Here's another camping tactic

It's Elecktro Hill basically in co-ordinates 105/125 there are multiple tree's that have enlarged roots that stick out of the ground and if you go prone you could hide in the branch completely covering your whole body.

And all you could do is just tell people there are multiple snipers and bandits camping in that area of Elecktro hill. Most of them have maps, for those who are fully equipped so you'd give them co-ordinates around your or just shoot of your gun wait for the plays to pass by get out of the branch and take them down when the time is right.

That's called the Tactical Bullshit Maneuver

Urrgghhh I once tried doing this but no one came by :( I thought about doing the exact trick you did freakin' Navy SEAL style (Without ever drowning xD). Maybe I'll get the opportunity once !

Old. Don't expect this to work forever.

Just something to keep on everyone's toes.

Dayz, a realistic zombie survival simulator. A game i like.

Correction DayZ is just the mod in ArmA 2 of wherein it is the realistic simulator

I went into third person to see the situation, and I was amazed to see this guy go by the lake, maybe about 10 meters away from me, and filling up a canteen. He didn't even see me! Hell, I could barely see myself!

I hear Navy Seals make sure to take a free-floating third-person camera with them as well. Just in case, as you say, it's impossible for them to see while they're hiding in the water.

I hear Navy Seals make sure to take a free-floating third-person camera with them as well. Just in case, as you say, it's impossible for them to see while they're hiding in the water.

That's why i wish they would remove the 3rd person in ArmA 3 >:(

Ive once gone over to a guy filling up his canteen and proceeded to hack him to death but he logged out as soon as i broke his legs