Shard (DayZ)

Betrayed. On tape.

So you show off your hacked rifle and rocket launcher in your backpack and wonder why they shot you?

I doubt they give a shite if you have their motorbike they have your (admittedly useless) rocket launcher, your scripted in rifle and whatever other shit you had

• Like 3

I found the M4

So you show off your hacked rifle and rocket launcher in your backpack and wonder why they shot you?

I doubt they give a shite if you have their motorbike they have your (admittedly useless) rocket launcher, your scripted in rifle and whatever other shit you had

I found the M4A1 Holo. And they had them too. I didn't show off my hacked rifle you thick headed c*nt. It was my rifle, and I had nowhere else to hide it.

I'd arranged the meeting for a week prior to it. They had guarenteed they wouldn't shoot me, that was my lesson learned.

I don't care what they think. I got their motorbike. And I had been searching for one for weeks.

Best policy is to destroy those hacked weapons. In the long run they are more of a hassle then they are worth. Although I think they killed you for "other" reasons tho. Have fun on the bike.

I found the M4 I found the M4A1 Holo. And they had them too. I didn't show off my hacked rifle you thick headed c*nt. It was my rifle, and I had nowhere else to hide it.

I'd arranged the meeting for a week prior to it. They had guarenteed they wouldn't shoot me, that was my lesson learned.

I don't care what they think. I got their motorbike. And I had been searching for one for weeks.

Ok you thick c*nt you had a rifle that was hacked that makes you a vile little gaming cancer so go drop dead

You boast about then having a super rare rocket launcher in your backpack

You wonder why they shot you (clue... bet they had a laugh with the launcher after)

You retarded example of a gamer do they flavour the windows in your home just to make your day nicer?

• Like 1

Hahahahha you're such a fartface for trusting some idiots with ghillies and hacked AS50's, congrats time well spent on getting your shit just to lose it to hackers, I can't stop laughing just listening to the sound of that CCO SD getting sprayed into your back xD

flavour windows? LOL Me likes it. You're all a bunch of window lickers. :) Seriously tho, if you think an item is hacked, destroy it like the other guy said.

Ok you thick c*nt you had a rifle that was hacked that makes you a vile little gaming cancer so go drop dead

You boast about then having a super rare rocket launcher in your backpack

You wonder why they shot you (clue... bet they had a laugh with the launcher after)

You retarded example of a gamer do they flavour the windows in your home just to make your day nicer?

I had a hacked rifle I found in a tent, I have every right to use it and I really don't give two f*cks what you think, since everyone else I've met on the server has no issue using them either. It was the FIRST rifle I found after spawning, in a tent above balota. And I wasn't about to trade it for anything. That's such a stupid point your making.

Secondly, they knew I had the Rocket for a WEEK. We told each other what we had earlier, so I wasn't boasting, just confirming.

"You retarded example of a gamer" I think you can really relate to this.

So you carried what you knew was a hacked in weapon for at least a week as this is how long you had the rocket

Your either the hacker or just as bad by carrying that hacked weapon for so long

Your doubly retarded for posting a video of you with hacked rifle here and expecting sympathy

Go script yourself some NPCs with tears

• Like 1

So you carried what you knew was a hacked in weapon for at least a week as this is how long you had the rocket

Your either the hacker or just as bad by carrying that hacked weapon for so long

Your doubly retarded for posting a video of you with hacked rifle here and expecting sympathy

Go script yourself some NPCs with tears

Someone scripted in the guns, and people duplicate them. I don't. But when I found it there on Balota, having no weapon at the time. I picked it up straight away. Since I needed a gun.

It's not overpowered either. Unlike the AS50 AWS.

I don't hack, Please do not accuse me of hacking. I posted a video showing how people so easily betray you. It had NOTHING to do with the weapons I was carrying.

Telling me I deserve no sympathy for being betrayed just because I had found a hacked gun is like telling someone your glad their mother died because she was an alcoholic.

She happened to pick up the habit, but that doesn't mean she deserved to die.

It's a downright stupid assessment.

I was expected educated answers here, from real men. A pity I got you instead. <_<

Someone scripted in the guns, and people duplicate them. I don't. But when I found it there on Balota, having no weapon at the time. I picked it up straight away. Since I needed a gun.

It's not overpowered either. Unlike the AS50 AWS.

I don't hack, Please do not accuse me of hacking. I posted a video showing how people so easily betray you. It had NOTHING to do with the weapons I was carrying.

Telling me I deserve no sympathy for being betrayed just because I had found a hacked gun is like telling someone your glad their mother died because she was an alcoholic.

She happened to pick up the habit, but that doesn't mean she deserved to die.

It's a downright stupid assessment.

I was expected educated answers here, from real men. A pity I got you instead. <_<

Actually its more akin to telling a tobacco company executive I dont care he got cancer.

You wouldnt know a real man if he walked up to you and broke your jaw, you dont qualify thats sure as you took and used the "easy" option rifle for a week.

Now kindly go take a long walk along a short coastal clifftop path

I learned a long time ago not to try and "join forces" with bigger groups. They're already tight knit and don't really take well into newcomers.

I do not know, where to stand, on this. I have had the g36 sd holo myself, and that was of course hacked. But I really think that someone needs to get off their high horses with this. The M4 sd Holo is not overpowered, not at all. It is awesomely looking, but just as useless as the m4a3 sd cco. If he carried the ASfucking50TWS, it would be different. And people on this forum ALWAYS get their pantyhoes in a twist, even though the thread should not concern them.

• Like 2

Actually its more akin to telling a tobacco company executive I dont care he got cancer.

You wouldnt know a real man if he walked up to you and broke your jaw, you dont qualify thats sure as you took and used the "easy" option rifle for a week.

Now kindly go take a long walk along a short coastal clifftop path

That would be wrong. I don't dupe hacked guns, I don't hack them in. I found one, and kept it as I had nothing else to use.

I'm not a tobacco company executive therefore, in reference to your biased metaphor.

What on Earth is your problem? I shot shot in the back. And yet you never mentioned a word about the other players, clearly sporting As50 AWS's, and the same M4 I had. And yet they were the ones that used them in the way that makes people complain about hacked weapons.Instead you bash me for having the gun.

What was I supposed to do? Drop the M4 and walk weaponless all the way to the NW airfield? No. I don't know a single person, and I mean that, that wouldn't pick up the hacked gun if they had no other choices around.

I bet you lie through your teeth when you tell me you wouldn't have taken it were you in my position.

The only reason your going to brazenly exclaim you wouldn't, is because there's no evidence to prove you did.

I've had enough of your undeserved unprovoked attack. Please cease answering the thread.

Edited by Shard
  • Like 1

This was a thread made out of anger expecting people to be like "omg those jerks, you're right they're so sad" and it's not turning out your way so you're scrambling to defend yourself.

Here's a tip, don't make the excuse "I was looking for real answers" when you didn't even ask a question. This was a "omg I'm a victim, agree with me that those guys play the game wrong" thread.

This was a thread made out of anger expecting people to be like "omg those jerks, you're right they're so sad" and it's not turning out your way so you're scrambling to defend yourself.

Here's a tip, don't make the excuse "I was looking for real answers" when you didn't even ask a question. This was a "omg I'm a victim, agree with me that those guys play the game wrong" thread.

Your correct, it was indeed to make people angry at them, as I felt. And I put it out there as it happened. It was an unedited video.

However, I don't see why people have to flame at me for being the wrong one there for having a hacked gun that I found.

While the people that killed me were sporting the same guns and MORE.

It's not turning out the way I expected, your correct there. I thought people would focus more on the issue of trust that appears in dayz like you see in my video, rather than bashing me for happening to own a hacked gun at the time, then being accused of being a hacker, and a scripter.

OP I would just ignore WR6133 he seem's to be some angry little man with a BIG chip on his shoulder, he started in on me about me having a Radio!! I mean cmon OK your HOLO isn't legit but it's not exactly a game breaking item like the TWS and my Radio doesn't hurt any except that butt hurt whinger.

What were those icons at the end of the video? Something to do with regular servers? Never been on one and have never seen them before.

Edited by HowardTheDuck

OP I would just ignore WR6133 he seem's to be some angry little man with a BIG chip on his shoulder, he started in on me about me having a Radio!! I mean cmon OK your HOLO isn't legit but it's not exactly a game breaking item like the TWS and my Radio doesn't hurt any except that butt hurt whinger.

Yes I'm angry as a great mod has been ruined by hackers... those hackers are then validated by basement dwelling shite like you 2

Fun fact. M4 holos are not hacked in weapons. Nor are rocket launchers. Both can be found (rarely) in the NW airfield barracks.

This thread is full of win though.

@wr1633

Why do you spew hatred at us then? How are you helping the hacking problem in any way? I'm more inclined to keep my M4A1 Holo now that you've been such a d*ck about it. Makes it look like the so called "legit" players are all bigots themselves.

Why don't you go to the forums where they discuss and sell these hacks, instead of taking it out on us, who just happen to find the gear and use it.

Edited by Shard

@wr1633

Why do you spew hatred at us then? How are you helping the hacking problem in any way? I'm more inclined to keep my M4A1 Holo now that you've been such a d*ck about it. Makes it look like the so called "legit" players are all bigots themselves.

Why don't you go to the forums where they discuss and sell these hacks, instead of taking it out on us, who just happen to find the gear and use it.

Because a large part in fighting these hackers is to remove this "oh its not a godlike hacked gun its ok" attitude, your action of using this stuff validates the hackers actions, the radio even more so as he was prepared to trade for a radio therefore placing added value on a hacked in item.

Just bury the hacked stuff when you find it its called having some integrity and you'd be surprised how good that feels.

To the guy that posted its legit..... watch the video its a silenced m4 holo its not legit.

Because a large part in fighting these hackers is to remove this "oh its not a godlike hacked gun its ok" attitude, your action of using this stuff validates the hackers actions, the radio even more so as he was prepared to trade for a radio therefore placing added value on a hacked in item.

Just bury the hacked stuff when you find it its called having some integrity and you'd be surprised how good that feels.

To the guy that posted its legit..... watch the video its a silenced m4 holo its not legit.

He was saying that the M4A1 Holo is a legit gun, the silenced version is not though.

It's essentially got the same effectiveness as an M4A3 CCO SD, which is a legit gun. Just with a different sight. The hacked gun has NO more value than the other M4's in dayz. Had I found an As50AWS that day, I would have dropped it for the next weapon I found. But the M4 Holo is not overpowered.

My actions do not validate the hackers ones whatsoever. They couldn't care less who gets their hands on their weapons, in fact, they try and keep them away from other people by hiding them. It has nothing to do with validation.

Your not being effective in fighting hackers in the least. Like I said earlier, your insults make me feel less inclined to listen to you, and therefore I don't want anything to do with burying my guns. This is no way to fight hacking.

Edited by Shard