Sign in to follow this  
DANNY (ZOMBES THE HERO)

DayZ suggestion #5 - Chainsaw

A chainsaw for a DayZ weapon could be used as a tool or a weapon.

As a weapon it could be used for some nice looking kills and dismemberment but as a tool, it could be used to chop trees in larger quantities, or if they wanted to put a time limit on wood chopping, say 10 seconds of chopping for 1 stack of wood with a hatchet, chainsaws could cut them much quicker.

Let me know what you think

That would be terrifying, I like it.

chainsaw = zombie magnet

I can imagine it being very loud... attracting zombies even worse than the lee enfield. Then it runs out of petrol :lol:

I think this has been suggested million times and you should collect your ideas to one topic(if they are new).. before that use search :)

Edited by Zeppa

Ill try for the future to put my ideas all on one topic, problem is i keep coming up with ideas in my head after i post previous ones. Its not like ive had these ideas in my head all at once. And it probably has been suggested millions of times, and even if it has, im still going to post it, i think its good for multiple people to keep bringing up a subject. Im not a huge forum reader but if other people have suggested the idea before i have, then it shows community interest and that tons of people are thinking the same thing. Ill try and post a huge list of suggestions next time :) thanks

I mentioned this in my first post on these forums haha. I like the idea, every good zombie movie has a dude with a chainsaw. It would attract a horde of Zed's, but the fun you could have with it would be amazing, worth every penny if you ask me.

Would be nice to chopenough wood to build a small house, maybe? A cabin, something like that?

Too cliche and impractical for me, sorry.

If it were included as a tool, then perhaps. But as a weapon, Romero's tongue-n-cheek zombie lore called... it wants its weapon of choice back.